DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
I have decided for the Kane male dom poll to do two polls to make it easier for everyone. This is POLL ONE -- this is picking who are DOMMES to either help Kane or just Kane solo by himself. The SECOND poll shortly after (probably after two days) I will start a SUB poll (who are the subs in the scene) So be sure you understand which poll means what :)
Ok, this also allows me to list twenty five people each time. I am going to list people I missed in the first poll as best as I can, but there are so many names that it's possible I will forget someone, so sorry if I do! Just note in comments and I will try and do better! I will also focus a bit more on dom path characters being in this poll a bit more (for example W2 pod)
If another female is winning/second prior poll, I might take them out and move to next best vote on this one, so vote with that in mind too!
Ok, remember these are domme votes to assist Kane...remember to use the prior relationship chart from the other poll to help with faces to names, but remember the warning about spoilers!

results so far

Kane Solo Dom (no females assist him)

Olivia Karlsson (start of missing females I can see from prior poll)

Scarlett

Junko

Sonya

Raven

Alyssa (let me know if I missed even more, possibly I did)

Chloe

Angelica (start of W2 females)

Kelly

Amy

Samantha

Mercy

Delilah

Erica

Doctor Chastain

Desdemona

Amy

Taylor

Dominique

Veronica

Alessandra

Astrid

Juliette

Phoebe

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
What did Veronica do? Maybe i should play the sub paths...
She's the manager responsible for the way prisons are.

Inventor of the body shock device.
She tried a liquid that, when rubbed on a person, caused a lot of pain.
And while this painful liquid was on mc he let the other blonde bitch doctor rape her.
She cut off the tongues of the prisoners working with her and deafened their ears.

I'm using translator. I'm not entirely sure, but I'm sure she did more.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
The girls with the most in this game always do plenty, both on the dark and on the light paths.
You're right. But if someone has gotten it into their head that Veronica is the worst villain and needs to be killed, that person just didn't read the dialogues carefully, paying attention only to the negative points (some of which also turned out to be wrong) and completely forgetting about the great work of saving the continent/Earth that Veronica does throughout the game. But speaking of murders, I'd be more concerned about which of her sisters Alessandra plans to kill (the scene in ch7). Personally, I wouldn't want Veronica or Dominique to get hurt, because they are hardly the only sisters who haven't forgotten what humanity is and whose personalities we can change for the better.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You and me both, gamer, they are the most humain and empatic outta the bunch.
Cannot even contemplate Kane hurting Nica, they share so much together, she be his charge.
Omi has been under fire trying to change this and that in the mines, good for a life goal,
bad for amassing enemies on the board.

We already have vipers taking charge and pride on Nica and Omi in the hot seat with Ssia
That they are prime targets to make a name for herself, whichever the vilainess goes after one or both.

I wouldn't want Veronica or Dominique to get hurt

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Kxca has created and posted an updated PDF version of "Karlsson Group Relationships Chart" Ep8 pt1. The content of this file has been agreed upon with the game developer (TessSadist).

Karlsson_Group_Ep_8_Relationship_Chart_v2:

-

Important: If this is your first time playing KG, please note that this chart contains spoilers.

Last edited:

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Tess posted an updated PDF version of "Karlsson Group relationships" Ep7 on Discord today. I uploaded it to my Mega (free account). I'd be grateful to those Uploaders who can upload/paste this into the OP.

Karlsson_Group_relationships_Ep_7_D
If you want an Uploaders attention, report your own post with-> game update or tag an Uploader...

Updated OP.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stan5851

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
interesting theory on the slave, but said slave couldve easily felt the vibrations and knew her shoe dropped. Would be weird for her to lie to her mother of all people. Regardless an interesting theory to consider.

As for alessandra, she's just being iago at the moment, I doubt she gives a fuck who dies, she's aiming for chaos cuz everybodys getting a bit too comfortable.

Reactions: risky0

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
But speaking of murders, I'd be more concerned about which of her sisters Alessandra plans to kill (the scene in ch7).
It's the scenes. When Olivia is officially introduced as a family member, she said that, "maybe someone else has to step down for... unfortunate reasons before Elena do...". Then she say it more explicitly when talking with Patricia, saying that she expected that one of her sisters would have killed another one already. But I'm not sure that she have a name in mind. We know who's the most likely to act that way, but not the reason why herself want it to happen.
Yet we can make a guess. She hinted that she would prefer Elena to still be part of the board, and like she did a big seduction play with Olivia when she brought her back where she belong. So, she possibly expect to win Olivia's trust, and then have both her and Elena to back her up in the board ; two voices always guaranteed is an interesting luxury when there's seven members.
Ideally, the sister that die should then be either Dominique or Juliette. Because Veronica would lead to a too hazardous situation. Yvette send one of her most loyal servant into slavery, just because she talked badly about Veronica, so, she would hate to the end of times whoever would kill her. And if she discover that Alessandra is the reason behind this, she would systematically oppose to whatever she want.

There's also another issue with her. She said that she plot in the background, but so far officially we only know one thing she did, framing Kane during the trial ; the tall girl with short black hairs mixed with red at the bottom can only be her loyal Patricia. And unofficially everything point to her being Grym Gudinna.

Personally, I wouldn't want Veronica or Dominique to get hurt, because they are hardly the only sisters who haven't forgotten what humanity is and whose personalities we can change for the better.
Yet Alessandra define herself as being a softy compared to her sisters ; while not really acting like it.

Be be reassured, as the story is so far, Dominique can't die. She's the only one in contact with Cole, and since he's Kane father for now it wouldn't be story wise to have her killed.
For Veronica it's more complicated. She's mandatory to save Astrid's life, but is Astrid this important to the story ? There's also the renew project, but while it would be harder without her, she share the lead with Dominique so the project would continue even without her. But, as I said above, it's a risky move for Alessandra, especially after hinting in public, face to the whole board and witnesses, that it's something that can happen. If Veronica die, whoever would kill her there's high risk that Yvette believe that Alessandra is the reason behind this.

The only one who could die without it having an impact on the story, as far as we actually know about the said story, is Juliette.
She's doing nothing more than enjoying her life, so the main part of the story would stay the same without her. She's also the one with the less odds since Veronica is protected by Kiyomi, and is protecting Dominique. Plus, let's be honest, is there doubts that she's the less liked character ? It would be a surprise if she die, but a pleasant one for most of us.
On a technical point of view, Juliette is also the sister with the less screen presence. Enough for her to appear as a disliked monster, but not enough for her to play a role in the story. She surely have more content than what I seen, but it's in regard of Olivia that it matters the most here. It's where we learn the most about the sisters' schemes, and globally Juliette don't care about Olivia, while both Dominique, Veronica and, in a less measure Alessandra, all tried to have her attention and trust.

But in the end I'm not sure that one will effectively die. It's good to keep the tension high, and raise questions regarding Alessandra intent, but it don't need to happen.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
As for deaths, before she left, Tess said in the end that everybody could die by the end (including our three protagonists) except one person. I assume the gambit queen is the exception, but ya never know

• Thinking Face
  • Red Heart
Reactions: L7Bear and risky0
4.40 star(s) 146 Votes