subwien

Jan 16, 2022
Enjoy 0.7 Test (Thanks Tess!)

Plz dont spoiler in open Text for all others, who wants to wait for the Final Version.

P.S.: Who ever that Wannabebadass was, who talks shit like "killing" someone, should be kicked from this side (my opinion).
Or at least, put a Gag (aka put it on your ignorelist) on it.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Karlsson's Gambit [v0.7 Test] [Grym Gudinna Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

This is all to complicated for me xD I'll leave it be. See ya next version

Win/Linux: v0.6.2 Final -> v0.7 Test [3,65 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I always encourage people to try and play as much of this game as possible if they're interested in it to see everything from different angles.
I think this is very important, you can prefer the dom path or even hate sub path, but play both is the best way to obtain a very good experience with the game, and of course give you more time of game, this is always important :LOL:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KarlssonsGambit-0.7Test
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: pizbia and RPDL

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I think this is very important, you can prefer the dom path or even hate sub path, but play both is the best way to obtain a very good experience with the game, and of course give you more time of game, this is always important :LOL:
When you hate something, playing that way by stepping on your own throat is a questionable way to have a good gaming experience. Personally, nothing would make me prefer sub path in KG. I'd rather replay the whole game all over again along Dom (Good/Evil) paths, combined with an alliance with various sisters than rape myself with femdom.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Thanks for sharing the test version.

Please keep in mind that save games from "v7 Test" may not be compatible with the upcoming "v7 Final" version, so be careful ...

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
When you hate something, playing that way by stepping on your own throat is a questionable way to have a good gaming experience. Personally, nothing would make me prefer sub path in KG. I'd rather replay the whole game all over again along Dom (Good/Evil) paths, combined with an alliance with various sisters than rape myself with femdom.
Personally, I like to play as a Kane sub, but I go through the path of Kane Dom just without associating myself with him in this case. So I just watch the story without stepping on my own throat, and it's really interesting. The gaming experience is not bad, but the pleasure is certainly less.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Thanks for sharing the test version.

Please keep in mind that save games from "v7 Test" may not be compatible with the upcoming "v7 Final" version, so be careful ...
no "may". They are not compatible with either Ch7 (final) and future v8. The feast of the absurd continues. The mice stung and cried, but they kept eating the cactus.
Personally, I like to play as a Kane sub, but I go through the path of Kane Dom just without associating myself with him in this case. So I just watch the story without stepping on my own throat, and it's really interesting. The gaming experience is not bad, but the pleasure is certainly less.
I'm happy for you, but I can't do that. Subconsciously there is still an indirect association with the game character, and I find it quite difficult to get rid of this immersiveness. I can almost completely overcome immersiveness only in games with female protagonists, but not with male MCs.

Last edited:

???????????

Jun 12, 2018
I couldn't get into the sub route because it's too harsh for my taste. I'm more loving or gentle femdom. Although I did enjoy sub option in the dom route.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes