Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thank you so much for doing the right thing and taking the effort and time to repackaging this huge ass VN properly bud... I can NOT thank you enough for this. This doesn't make it easier for me but for all the folks who love the VN and like to use SanchoMod. It makes for such a simple/easy installation that's always foolproof. Very well done sir.

My DL just finished so now I'll dismantle and see how you did with the actual compression. :p

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Worked for me: I just installed the SaveFixer from the SanchoMod page.
Completely works and fixed mine.

Thanks for the knowledge!
Good morning. Just please don't forget to delete that single file (the fixer) if you later install the pending mod release. They don't play well with one another... like little brats going at it in an after-school brawl. Just know it's a thing.

Reactions: jwickgzero

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod post-porting successful. Fully under control of the latest Core v7b. I've loaded ~three dozen saves dating back from June of last year and all of them loaded with zero rollback and include the latest Core features and aesthetics. Zero issues. This is very good news on my end as it will allow me to give full attention to just the new content since ALL of the old content is covered due to last month's preparation. That said Me666 passed me a note regarding the new save code so I have to look into that first.

Otherwise here's v0.7a loaded with SanchoMod Core v7a:
KG SM B04a01.jpg KG SM B04a02.jpg
And an old save that brought up new in-game features with zero issues (just one example):
KG SM B04a03.jpg
And SanchoGallery which includes the new protagonist Sub/Dom filter
KG SM B04a04.jpg
Time to get busy on the new content. I'm so happy spending all those dozens of hours in prep paid off. I'll post update progress and tidbits as I go in the mod's thread if interested. Regards.

Last edited:

jwickgzero

Mar 16, 2021
Good morning. Just please don't forget to delete that single file (the fixer) if you later install the pending mod release. They don't play well with one another... like little brats going at it in an after-school brawl. Just know it's a thing.
For sure, read the whole explanation on it.

Thanks for the workaround, and the mod in general.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
To me that is The most lazy and stupid thing the f95 mods have done in a bit. They should be in the op still.

Regardless of them I appreciate you guys a lot and the compressions, mods and other extras you all do. Thanks
Yeah, you really have to wonder how they thought this wasn't worth their time.
Just the spam alone that will be added because even more people will constantly ask for a compressed version, because they can't be arsed to use the search function will just add even more spamming in threads.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Poison-Idea

Feb 13, 2019
If i want Kane to have the most miserable time possible in the program should i keep relationship points low with people or does that just make me miss out on scenes?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
If i want Kane to have the most miserable time possible in the program should i keep relationship points low with people or does that just make me miss out on scenes?
The two are generally not directly connected, IIRC. Just make sure he fucks up as much as possible at the tasks before him and he should get put through the wringer. There may be one or two exceptions where someone'll take mercy on him if they like him enough, but mostly you should be good. Well, bad.

You might want to make sure to make mostly evil choices for Olivia, that's the only one that comes to mind.

Last edited:

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
The relationship points don't matter with the exception of the sisteam stat. Other than that, make Seth and Olivia not align with their good and evil and basically f*** up at every chance you got and you're golden.

I played through 0.6 multiple times and named my saves. Now I downloaded 0.7a and the names are gone again - so I don't know which save is which. Is there a way to either fix this or at least see which K-Rank you have in the loaded game?
Not without a bit of tinkering:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Well, I just finished dom and sub path, my first impression is that dom path has more work than sub path (both are well worked but this is my impression). In my opinion, the secondary route is less attractive than the last version, but it still has some good lewd content. For Dom, the route is just as good as the previous version.

We've had more sexual content with Olivia, which I appreciate, it's not much and it doesn't go very deep, but we can see that in the future there will be (FINALLY) really lewd content, not just provocative (I really hope that in the next chapter there will be something more between MCs that only physical contact... it's time for this content).

One thing that does not convince me is the position of the characters, mainly in sexual positions, these are unnatural and do not seem real.

I liked being able to choose actions with new characters, this makes it easier for us to create the scenes of our desires.

For the next chapter, I really want to see more lewd content between the MCs, there's a lot of teasing now, real action is really needed here. I guess in future versions Olivia will spend more time with MC? I have not seen much content between them, in the previous chapter there was more content of these two.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Yeah, Otto confirms that Cynthia founded the DeKock syndicate when her brother Cole went missing. Calista and Cole (Kane's parents) previously co-founded the Karlsson group along with Elena and Alexander (Olivia's parents) and Yvette:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes