| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
male and female domination, which is more heavier? (i don't like FD)
Don't know much about Femdom but they are basically paths if you want MC he will be a wimp or not and there is not forced(i don't think so) Femdom. So yeah you can be Dom by reaching higher ranks (like K9 or K10 but dom route starts from somewhere K5 i think:unsure:)

Last edited:

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
male and female domination, which is more heavier? (i don't like FD)
There are dom & sub routes.

But overall, so far it's mainly femdom with maledom non-existent (even on dom path, MC has never had the lead in dominating anyone). See the disclaimer in the OP how it's a femdom world.

However, if you avoid the sub route, on the dom track the dev tries to avoid showing too much femdom content.
Instead, you have the MC engaging in sex with multiple women, with differing degrees of assertiveness on either side.
As the story progresses and(if) you keep increasing in rank/power, you should get more maledom by MC on the dom path eventually(hopefully). Especially with the female pod.

So far(ch7), you can avoid most of the femdom content by doing well in the prison assessment & thus getting on the Dom path.
For male domination, you have to hope for it in later chapters.

Last edited:

louisamay

Jan 2, 2021
I downloaded your game, and after the first introduction with Tess, the game stopped, and crashed. Not sure how to proceed. Looking forward to it, when I do!

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
There might be a chance if MC is Good not on Evil route (Dev posted here somewhere i couldn't find it) as Kiyomi leans towards Good guys
if the points gain and lowering in the content we have so far is anything to go off of then kiyomi definitely leans towards the good guys. IIRC many choices involving kiyomi show that she likes when the MCs dont needlessly kill other characters and also when the MCs make smart choices (like not sharing what their inner thoughts are)

dirtyfaustine

Sep 5, 2022
if the points gain and lowering in the content we have so far is anything to go off of then kiyomi definitely leans towards the good guys. IIRC many choices involving kiyomi show that she likes when the MCs dont needlessly kill other characters and also when the MCs make smart choices (like not sharing what their inner thoughts are)
that is true, but my point was how heavily dev is trying to push kiyomi with seth. even when i have deliberately selected choices that leads seth to behave cowardly with kiyomi, she still favours him lol.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
In the interest of some disclosure, I do feel that I can at least share some minor spoilers but will mark it as such. This is part of a basic chart I created which outlines some possible "romantic" paths for Kane only. (Olivia and Seth are different in how they work because Seth kind of depends on Kane/Olivia choices, and Olivia is kind of very dependent on her current status even more than Kane in some ways) So for Kane, marking as spoilers not the pure status to get a path, but rather how flexible a character is to "tweak" or change from their initial starting point as a character in terms of attitudes towards sub/dom players. (note that good/evil can also tweak this but not included here) So I have them as Set (they cannot change who they are at all in this respect so there is really only one playable path), Somewhat Flexible (they can be influenced to change a little towards player choice/status but cannot really fundamentally change entirely and Kane must meet her halfway), and More Flexible (they are more pliable to play multiple romance paths because they are open to different types of "Kanes" in a lot of ways, so very flexible to adjust to the winds of change so to speak).

If you don't want to know, don't open spoiler tag, although of course stories can tweak a little! The big spoiler to me in here is the actual list in that it lists true romantic possibilities (not technically all but there is a reason for that, and most characters can be extra lovers/slaves/friends with benefits but not a true romance I guess. (maybe a third person style perhaps)

(I might forget someone since this is off the top of my head but do include who I remember, and some of these take patience, they are not happening super soon or anything)

Last, regarding the gentle femdom paths, there are two major characters that will do that, and two others that are open, and one last one which is hard to explain without saying too much. But given the narrative world, it is almost impossible for a lower ranked person to really risk this even behind closed doors. Only the very comfortable and powerful might go that route.

Remember, this is more serious stuff, not just sex scenes as that is way more open for most characters. I will spoil a few characters in there as an example where you can have sex with her but not go father without specific variables. Please be respectful and not spoil this in the actual thread or I basically will have to edit everything out and even more possibly alter my plans just to make it different since it's not set in stone, lol! Also, not every romance is in depth, a few are clearly more deep and involved than more casual ones. So this list seems big, but in reality, the biggest romances with lots of scenes are more limited. Meaning that some romances actually are central to the final plot/resolution, while others are merely part of the story but not crucial to the final plot outcome. (the path might look very similar on your path of choices whether you are with her or not except with side scenes so to speak)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks! Oh, I forgot to add that Olivia has some possible paths with some of the same characters (these women can go both ways basically) so they can close off each other so to speak sometimes.
Found it

Reactions: shitass1001
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes