gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Also in general is Dom route a real one or is it fake one, just for adding the tag to get the other audience?
The dom path for the male player character is there and it's as real as anything, but the basic premise of the story is unchanged: I.e. the male pc starts at the bottom and still (currently) only stays alive at the whim of the women at the top of the pyramid.

He'll have to work and scheme to change that, but changing it is a possibility should you choose that path.

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
The dom path for the male player character is there and it's as real as anything, but the basic premise of the story is unchanged: I.e. the male pc starts at the bottom and still (currently) only stays alive at the whim of the women at the top of the pyramid.

He'll have to work and scheme to change that, but changing it is a possibility should you choose that path.
And what about my first question? Anyone who got some idea about that?

Last edited:

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
So what are the chances that we will have a real Dom route with Juliette instead of a romance route, if I am on Dom route with some character I would like it be a dom instead of it being on her terms or even mutual terms.
Most likely not happening, at least if you choose to follow Juliette (maybe on an other road you could have Juliette as a slave at the end but i don't see it happening). Tess had said that Juliette wasn't a character that would be impacted a lot by player decision (unlike Dominique or Raven for exemple). So it might end with an equal parternship at best but never one were Juliette is under Kane.

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
Not the vibe I have picked up from playing the game. Delilah seems bored of her mother's ways of doing things.

Maybe she is actually ambitious and wants to take over her family? And Kane is the one that can help with that? That would be an interesting development.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Delilah seems bored of her mother's ways of doing things. Maybe she is actually ambitious and wants to take over her family? And Kane is the one that can help with that? That would be an interesting development.
I can imagine what it would actually look like, ha-ha. The view from Kane's Evil Dom side. :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Don Sucio

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
If you're a dom, juliette is almost def not the endgame you want. Tess already told you in game what would happen. Juliette would drug you and fuck you till you got a male heir and then shed turn you into one of her mindless slaves.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
If you're a dom, juliette is almost def not the endgame you want. Tess already told you in game what would happen. Juliette would drug you and fuck you till you got a male heir and then shed turn you into one of her mindless slaves.
Won't happen if we aren't playing the game, will wait for a few updates but for now seems like the game isn't for me.

I always aim for the top of the pyramid in games like these but seems like the top in this one is inaccessible.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Won't happen if we aren't playing the game, will wait for a few updates but for now seems like the game isn't for me.

I always aim for the top of the pyramid in games like these but seems like the top in this one is inaccessible.
The top is very much accesible, just not with Juliette. You could do it with any other sister or love interest.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I don't think this is the fate of MC Evil Dom. Drugging and screwing Kane before the heir is born is more of a sub path in my opinion, the Good/Evil Dom path definitely implies a different outcome, otherwise it's not a Dom at all. I'm willing to bet that Evil Dom Kane, playing his cards right, could surpass Juliette by the end of the game. The only question is whether it's worth it. I had enough of a scene on Juliette's yacht to realize that this crazy bitch should either become Kane's slave (Good dom or Evil, doesn't matter) or be destroyed at the first opportunity.

If we accept the most obvious outcome - Evil Dom Kane gets the keys to the empire (or both empires) by having Juliette as an ally - then they'll probably have some kind of dark alliance, most likely a romantic one, as far as that word even applies in this case. I'm even curious as to what this hypothetical romance between Evil Dom MC and Juliette would look like. It would probably be another lethal torture session of some "guilty" slave girl/boy.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I don't think this is the fate of MC Evil Dom. Drugging and screwing Kane before the heir is born is more of a sub path in my opinion, the Good/Evil Dom path definitely implies a different outcome, otherwise it's not a Dom at all. I'm willing to bet that Evil Dom Kane, playing his cards right, could surpass Juliette by the end of the game. The only question is whether it's worth it. I had enough of a scene on Juliette's yacht to realize that this crazy bitch should either become Kane's slave (Good dom or Evil, doesn't matter) or be destroyed at the first opportunity.

If we accept the most obvious outcome - Evil Dom Kane gets the keys to the empire (or both empires) by having Juliette as an ally - then they'll probably have some kind of dark alliance, most likely a romantic one, as far as that word even applies in this case. I'm even curious as to what this hypothetical romance between Evil Dom MC and Juliette would look like. It would probably be another lethal torture session of some "guilty" slave girl/boy.
Perhaps you're right. However, I just don't see Juliette willing to share power with anybody. If you look at all the other sisters, they get something from dom Kane ( Dominique- someone to either share her hidden sadistic streak with or to reinforce she's a good person depending on your alignment, Veronica- gets back the only person who's ever saw her as a friend, Olivia gets to rule with the person that she's closest to, and Alessandra gets to rule with a like-minded individual who she can truly be herself with) but Juliette gets nothing other than the company. Regardless of Tess's juliette ending, I'd always watch my back around Juliette if I were Kane

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
So what are the chances that we will have a real Dom route with Juliette instead of a romance route, if I am on Dom route with some character I would like it be a dom instead of it being on her terms or even mutual terms.

Also in general is Dom route a real one or is it fake one, just for adding the tag to hook the other audience's attention?

By a fake one, I mean that he gets to dominate the mistresses's slaves or at best some softer mistresses but he never gets to dominate the top brass and vice versa for the real one.
More kink content, yes. The dev is femdom oriented irl as explained in the op. So the game so far is mostly femdom in sub route with (vanilla) fucking real men(mc) in the dom route.
As the game goes on however there's more kink stuff on the dom route as the dev gets more experienced in creating them i guess.
A story element that goes along nicely with this is that MC started as a lowly prisoner. As he gains more power, more opportunities to dom should present themselves hopefully.
The next chapter should have some dom content with the female pod & sone evil content with the gameshow, with those crossing over hopefully.
So far the dom route is more of a Vanilla route where the MC bangs a lot of women without getting dommed himself. Even when he gets to dom others, it's more at the behest of the women, like the scenes with Juliette.
But the female pod & upcoming gameshow event should have opportunities for the MC to excercise his newfound powers to dom others.

As for the top brass/main women, that should be more of an end game content since he's not even an executive yet.

There's totally a path to the top & possibly with everyone, including Juliette.
Stan5851 said it well above, you can probably get to decide her fate, whether to evily romance her, just ally with her vision, or to go against her, possibly enslaving her.
I think MC will have the opportunity to become the new Alexander who doms everyone & everything at the company, given the choices chosen lead you to that path/ending.

The gambit is not as simple as it seems, with new variables being discovered every update.
Unless the player opts for the MC to be submissive/incompetent to get to the sub route, the dom MC probably has the means to get to the top. Calista gave him enough training as we can see from the flashbacks, even sending Olivia as a sleeper agent possibly.
Calista wouldn't allow her blood to be caught unless it was part of a carefully arranged plan, an opportunity for the MC.

I too like games where the MC can end up at the top of the pyramid & that's why I like this game, the rank promotions by playing appropriately feel like veritable progress to that end. Z rank here I come :cool:

Last edited:
Nov 17, 2018
So far the dom route is more of a Vanilla route where the MC bangs a lot of women without getting dommed himself. Even when he gets to dom others, it's more at the behest of the women, like the scenes with Juliette.
But the female pod & upcoming gameshow event should have opportunities for the MC to excercise his newfound powers to dom others.

As for the top brass/main women, that should be more of an end game content since he's not even an executive yet.

There's totally a path to the top & possibly with everyone, including Juliette.
Stan5851 said it well above, you can probably get to decide her fate, whether to evily romance her, just ally with her vision, or to go against her, possibly enslaving her.
I think MC will have the opportunity to become the new Alexander who doms everyone & everything at the company, given the choices chosen lead you to that path/ending.

The gambit is not as simple as it seems, with new variables being discovered every update.
Unless the player opts for the MC to be submissive/incompetent to get to the sub route, the dom MC probably has the means to get to the top. Calista gave him enough training as we can see from the flashbacks, even sending Olivia as a sleeper agent possibly.
Calista wouldn't allow her blood to be caught unless it was part of a carefully arranged plan, an opportunity for the MC.

I too like games where the MC can end up at the top of the pyramid & that's why I like this game, the rank promotions by playing appropriately feel like veritable progress to that end. Z rank here I come :cool:
yeah i like the pacing so far. The MC shouldn't be able to dom much as he is at best a above average Employee level of ranks atm. He only recently got some level of power so Im stoked for the next chapter. He is also very flexible which is very different from what i normally see on this site. Hope we get to do some interesting stuff next chapter, both wholesome or brutal

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes