Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I certainly like her as a 'character' though...she has a kind of playful evil mischievousness about her....almost an innocence in a way with her giddy personality and smile...it's what's behind that that is scary, more scary than Juliette for me as Juli doesn't appear 'crazy' if you follow me. Kitty has the playful little girl aura that would then stab you 400 times in your sleep as an 8 year old for not letting her eat cookies. I definitely don't think she is playing with a full deck haha.
Very good point. She scares me too with its unpredictability. I think all will be revealed at the game show when Kitty "reveals herself talents" to the world, but I highly doubt my GoodDom Kane will be happy about it.

BTW, Tess talked a bit more about the two games that are planned to be developed after KG is finished.
Mistress TessYesterday at 11:21 PM
I have written briefly on this before but likely two separate things:

1) A much larger scope game loosely based in the future of a canon ending of KG, it will require a team given overall lore/narrative. (KG I wrote about 10% of background/lore than this one, which is much, much, bigger) I had one person tell me KG felt like a small Game of Thrones arena but it is in fact this one in my head I considered more huge in scope and was my original game idea but did not have the talent/experience to try it yet. Not traditionally femdom but more conceptually very large scope hero's journey (or perhaps villian)/tighter cast (more team/friend/lover deeper characters in a set group) but wider implications/story. @Mistress Anais has told me it is a mix of Mass Effect (space action/adventure romance/sex opera) and Persona 5/Baldurs Gate 3 (tighter team of a party/people with training/school/rpg traits/companion/friend/lover deep bonds) style but I haven't deeply played these so not sure.

2) A femdom game/world that is part of overall universe of #1 game, but much tighter and based on a specific faction (matriarchal society) which is part of a larger empire taking place. It will be more niche, and explore some ideas I can't/won't from KG due to how the narrative is constructed. It will have multi-tiered locations/ranks in their society and a very small elite female group that are unique in certain ways. So both males/females will have societal tiers, but the lowest females will generally be above the highest males overall. One of these elite females will be a part of Game # 1 group and mentioned here too, but generally not together. (games are separate)

3) Only thing for sure I can confirm is that at least two characters from KG will exist somehow: 1) Sparks the robot that I introduced in Episode 7, and 2) one human character from KG as well (and yes, because it's the future, I am pondering how I can do it in a believable/natural way but I have a few good ideas)
I got the impression that the second game, the one that will be the direct successor to KG, will be extremely niche and purely femdom, with no options for character development along the Dom routes. If that's the case, KG will indeed remain a one-of-a-kind game.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Very good point. She scares me too with its unpredictability. I think all will be revealed at the game show when Kitty "reveals herself talents" to the world, but I highly doubt my GoodDom Kane will be happy about it.

BTW, Tess talked a bit more about the two games that are planned to be developed after KG is finished.

I got the impression that the second game, the one that will be the direct successor to KG, will be extremely niche and purely femdom, with no options for character development along the Dom routes. If that's the case, KG will indeed remain a one-of-a-kind game.
Very interesting, thanks for that. Possibly yes...I'd certainly try them out as think Tess has proven herself a competent storyteller, whether that story interests me is another matter, that they would be of a similar type focus doesn't surprise me at all though, would depend how heavy the femdom focus will be I guess. For now, we look forward to more KG at least :)

So...as a complete detour, was thinking of a fun topic (KG related to stay on topic)...which Karlsson sister would Raven be, or would it be more fun if she was also a sister? (In a silly fantasy world). Curious on thoughts heh.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Very interesting, thanks for that. Possibly yes...I'd certainly try them out as think Tess has proven herself a competent storyteller, whether that story interests me is another matter, that they would be of a similar type focus doesn't surprise me at all though, would depend how heavy the femdom focus will be I guess. For now, we look forward to more KG at least :)

So...as a complete detour, was thinking of a fun topic (KG related to stay on topic)...which Karlsson sister would Raven be, or would it be more fun if she was also a sister? (In a silly fantasy world). Curious on thoughts heh.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn...wasn't expecting that! That was a pretty awesome reply...I'm seriously impressed and would agree with most of you wrote to be fair. Now I'm wondering who the head shaman would be rofl....decisions decisions hahaha.

Thanks for taking the time to write that out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stan5851

Dr. PuPu

Nov 30, 2019
Oh I’m sure the secret sub route will get its love!! I mean, Miss Tess mentioned that, “Secret sub Kane: Alessandra main one, two more not disclosed possible” so not only are we getting more of Alessandra secret sub route but also two more routes with secret sub with unknown characters!
I'm not a fan of Alessandra, so I hope at least one of these two currently unknown secret sub paths is cool. Maybe this isn't what she means since they're probably very minor characters, but the implication of the SWEET ASSistant and CRUEL ASSistant being dominant or submissive towards you based on your choices towards them gives me hope of something similar. I kinda dig a scenario where my office assistant forces herself onto me and I can't help but to let her have her way with me.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
All in all, Tess's answer satisfied me completely. She has an understanding of how much story there is left to tell, and whether it's 12-13 or even 14+ chapters is not that important (imo). After all, Tess isn't one of those group of developers who instead of a story only create filler to drag the whole game out. That's not what Tess does and that's why I trust her.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
All in all, Tess's answer satisfied me completely. She has an understanding of how much story there is left to tell, and whether it's 12-13 or even 14+ chapters is not that important (imo). After all, Tess isn't one of those group of developers who instead of a story only create filler to drag the whole game out. That's not what Tess does and that's why I trust her.
Out of reactions so (y)

Another point on the trust, it would seem to me also that the entire story is written, far too many devs make it up as they go along or change things to pander to sections of 'rabid fans'....also better in my mind to write your story (as much as you can, maybe bar minor details) and then stick to it. Sure if an idea comes to mind or you like a suggestion you can maybe insert it in, but at least then you know exactly where you are.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Out of reactions so (y)

Another point on the trust, it would seem to me also that the entire story is written, far too many devs make it up as they go along or change things to pander to sections of 'rabid fans'....also better in my mind to write your story (as much as you can, maybe bar minor details) and then stick to it. Sure if an idea comes to mind or you like a suggestion you can maybe insert it in, but at least then you know exactly where you are.
I agree, this happens a lot too. However, the very idea of listening to the wishes of players and patrons isn't fundamentally bad, you just have to be able to strike a balance so you don't ruin your own pre-written story. Tess wrote a post that touched on this topic, and I think the concept works fine in the case of KG.
I'm not too concerned which kinks are in/out of the story in terms of my own personal desires. I know some devs have their desired kinks and write a story around them, while I'd say I am more story focused, and the kinks are wrapping around it instead. This is why I'm not so flexible on my plot outline, but much more flexible on specific kinks in scenes (if it matches the vibe/sensibilities of certain characters/story beats). I'm almost always open to kink suggestions and will consider anything if it seems to match the narrative, but on the other hand, I'd never listen to suggestions for character motivations, desires, and story elements. I feel like some players are getting true enjoyment from some theory crafting too, and being able to throw in subtle hints here and there I think make it more fun for a certain subset of players.
Of course, a lot also depends on the financial situation of the developer. As we know, Tess runs her own business and KG is her favorite "child" and her hobby, but there are many devs for whom things are different and their conditional AVN is literally the only source of their own livelihood and replaces their work IRL. So, I won't judge those devs who are overly loyal to the wishes of their patrons, because everyone has their own life and their own ways of survival.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021

That´s nice! it´s like create a full universe like Game of Thrones, where the creator can make many series because the universe it´s huge,and for me is good Tess continue making femdom games, this gender is in danger of extinction and the are only a few with good story, characters etc... But this is a daring bet, most of the players in KG play only the dom path.

Can you imagine a Tess game with the quality of Summer´s Gone or Being a Dik? I´m not saying the renders here are bad, they are good , but maybe in her futures projects Tess could update the quality, for me this would be magnificent.

Ladies and gentlemen, doms and subs! It looks like there will be about 15 chapters total in KG, not 12 as Tess posted earlier in this thread. At least that's what one of the game's patron replied to me. Of course, it would be nice to see a response from Tess herself, but that's all we have for now.
View attachment 3115323
Good to know, for me is a little hurried on try to finish the trama in 13 chapters, But either way Tess has the story written so i´m sure the story has the perfect amount of chapters and a good explain final in each path.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I´m talking about renders and animations quality, but don´t worry, people are different in many aspects, one of them is their tastes with games.
I always like to read your posts, man. They are often insightful and always respectful. Sometimes, though, you're just too nice. I have never seen a post in any thread from that dude that wasn't 100% troll. Jus' Sayin' :cool:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I always like to read your posts, man. They are often insightful and always respectful. Sometimes, though, you're just too nice. I have never seen a post in any thread from that dude that wasn't 100% troll. Jus' Sayin' :cool:
Wait woooaahhhhh...hold up....juuuussst hold on one moment there buckaroo....

Are you sayin' I ain't always nice then?

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes