Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
TessSadist
We've discussed Veronica's personality here many times... And the opinions about her are completely contradictory. Some consider her "Doctor Evil", others (and I'm among them) - almost the only chance to save this world, and her morally questionable decisions are dictated not by sadistic tendencies (which she doesn't have, in fact), but by severe necessity..That is, sometimes you don't have to be afraid to get your hands dirty when it comes to the survival of humanity.

But Veronica's detractors always make one argument that they think proves that Veronica is the personification of evil. It is about the fact that she allegedly deprived all her servants of hearing. On the other hand, one of the players wrote a post here pointing out the strange behaviour of her slaves, which may indicate that there is nothing wrong with their hearing.

I'd like to know if Veronica really had to do this to her servants or is this just a scaremongering to maintain a certain opinion of her as a cruel woman? Again, if we take the scene where she is sitting in Alexander Karlsson's chair and the slave is serving her, I can see the latex mask on his head, and who's to say his ears aren't plugged with the usual ear plugs?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Kxca

Aug 28, 2020
Wow, the thread got resuscitated after the arrival of Tess. Lots of activity.

Stan5851 For that highly controversial scene with Veronica, I've always believed this was a carefully constructed play.

If you look closely at the renders, you will see a slave hearing Veronica's shoe drop and then going to lick her foot. That wouldn't be possible if they were deaf. And it was her mother saying that they were deaf. I think it is because she wanted Elena to believe they were in a safe environment so Elena would speak openly. And it was one of these slaves who later leaked the information of V supporting Olivia to Dominique. And this was all part of Veronica's plan- her way of testing Olivia, whether she can tackle the dual assault of Dominique+Juliette.

But now that Tess is here, we can get this cleared once and for all.

Mar 11, 2023
We've discussed Veronica's personality here many times... And the opinions about her are completely contradictory. Some consider her "Doctor Evil", others (and I'm among them) - almost the only chance to save this world, and her morally questionable decisions are dictated not by sadistic tendencies (which she doesn't have, in fact), but by severe necessity..That is, sometimes you don't have to be afraid to get your hands dirty when it comes to the survival of humanity.
I don't think being a sick bastard and having a desire to save the world are mutually exclusive. Take a famous austrian painter - a truly evil man, who also was an enviromentalist and loved animals. People are rarely black and white, we have both. However, IF it turns out it was all a ruse as Kxca wrote, I will admit defeat and go serve Veronica as a subby.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
TessSadist

But Veronica's detractors always make one argument that they think proves that Veronica is the personification of evil. It is about the fact that she allegedly deprived all her servants of hearing. On the other hand, one of the players wrote a post here pointing out the strange behaviour of her slaves, which may indicate that there is nothing wrong with their hearing.

I'd like to know if Veronica really had to do this to her servants or is this just a scaremongering to maintain a certain opinion of her as a cruel woman? Again, if we take the scene where she is sitting in Alexander Karlsson's chair and the slave is serving her, I can see the latex mask on his head, and who's to say his ears aren't plugged with the usual ear plugs?
You DARE QUESTION ONE OF MY QUEENS? Shameful!! (I’ll get back to this when I can Hahaha)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

Stan5851 For that highly controversial scene with Veronica, I've always believed this was a carefully constructed play.

If you look closely at the renders, you will see a slave hearing Veronica's shoe drop and then going to lick her foot. That wouldn't be possible if they were deaf. And it was her mother saying that they were deaf. I think it is because she wanted Elena to believe they were in a safe environment so Elena would speak openly. And it was one of these slaves who later leaked the information of V supporting Olivia to Dominique. And this was all part of Veronica's plan- her way of testing Olivia, whether she can tackle the dual assault of Dominique+Juliette.

However, if Tess can't answer that question, it would mean even more confidence for me in the veracity of what you wrote about. ;)

Reactions: Kxca

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
so to sum it up:

Juliette/Kane are viable under certain circumstances
Callista gets unmasked this update
Bodies will start dropping in a year to a year and a half in like 2 updates from now
Speculation, but Otto will likely talk to Kane if he turns down the gameshow.
The game show is about escaping
Angelika is def the only pod member we can romance
We've likely met all the Karlsson sisters
Astrid is a very important part of the Tess universe who is somehow tied to the cannon ending

Last edited:

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I don't think being a sick bastard and having a desire to save the world are mutually exclusive. Take a famous austrian painter - a truly evil man, who also was an enviromentalist and loved animals. People are rarely black and white, we have both. However, IF it turns out it was all a ruse as Kxca wrote, I will admit defeat and go serve Veronica as a subby.
Join the club friend Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Stan5851

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
TessSadist

Err got a sec on my way out to office now so not able to respond again but it might be relevant who said who was deaf and who else was in the room. (I hope I am remembering this correctly heh I was being very precise with it from memory but it's been a while)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Been very active for quite some time now...just today got extra busy for the obvious reaons :)

Reactions: motseer

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
I just woke up to find Tess is back is she wants to put me in the game, and I more than happy with that unlike the Florida Joker Man I won't try to sue I will be like look Mom I finally famous oh and welcome back TessSadist

• Haha
Reactions: Don Sucio

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
so to sum it up:
Callista gets unmasked this update
If I understood correctly, Callista will be partially unmasked (whatever that means). But overall, it looks like it. :)
Speculation but Otto likely talks to Kane if he turns down the gameshow.
I wish you were right and it was Otto and not Callista. Because otherwise, the dilemma for my GoodDomKane will be much more acute..And the revolution...of course, I have this walkthrough, but for me it has a lower priority than the others.
The game show is about escaping
For the sub players, yeah, it looks like it. And the labyrinth may well be the easiest challenge.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: motseer

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
TessSadist Hi (y).
It's my turn to ask the silly question :ROFLMAO:.
Why are you using a image of Juliette as your profile picture here and not the picture of "Tess" used in the game's intro?
Does this mean that your "persona" and your representation in the game is Juliette? :unsure:.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes