MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Tess would return one last time to drop another hornet nest in this thread :ROFLMAO:

At the beginning of the game, you can get not sponsorship but mentorship from Elena (ElenaMentor flag). It's not really clear yet what the benefits are, but I think it's worth it to be on good terms with your future mother-in-law, regardless of whether you're a Dom or Sub, haha.
a blowjob from Kasumi is preferable to the electric shock Kane gets for not complying. There's your benefit.

Well you're probably right, but reason why you don't think so?

Also, do you know which Karlsson sisters are the ones with the Japanese-looking masks?
Red-Tips is Veronica, right? And I'm guessing White-Tips surely could only be Dominique or Juliette. :unsure:
White-Tips also is the one that gave Kane the bracelet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The red tip is indeed Veronica, however, white tip is Alessandra

Ok, now onto what occurred to me. Tess debunked my original theory of the four states when she said the states weren't similar at all. so my guess of the states in no particular order

1. Some version of Kane running the Karlsson group with the sister of his choice
2. Revolution
3. Veronica and Dominique's adam and Eve project
4. Kane dies, chaos at the top

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Tess would return one last time to drop another hornet nest in this thread :ROFLMAO:

a blowjob from Kasumi is preferable to the electric shock Kane gets for not complying. There's your benefit.

Ok, now onto what occurred to me. Tess debunked my original theory of the four states when she said the states weren't similar at all. so my guess of the states in no particular order

1. Some version of Kane running the Karlsson group with the sister of his choice
2. Revolution
She said that there’s 3-5 factions as well…

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Most likely sceneario (and most popular theory) is one is Alessandra....Callisto is Gambit Queen who they visit.

So (despite Tess questioning me on this in Discord)...Veronioca visiting Calista I can understand and connect the dots given their common desires. Alessandra, confuses me (I just don't see why she would want to go along with Callista's plans)...though I think it's more confirmed she is one of the mask wearers where as V is just an assumption at best at this moment.
I assume they're all following their father's orders whether they like it or not. She seems to actually like it
She said that there’s 3-5 factions as well…
one mystery at a time. Im not even going to begin to try and tackle factions since there's not enough info to go on

Last edited:
Reactions: Silver_Crow117
Mar 11, 2023
Poor Kwame, I thought he was doing quite well as K7.. Guess he done f*ed up.. And I hope the doghouses are permanent residences for our victims, err, friends, Zach and Jake. :LOL:

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
I'm not fussed with how things play out. If any of them points to their pussy i'm on my knees licking it. That's wat matters here.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
while combing through that Veronica scene I came across a scene with either an error or revelation
but yeah, even though Elena is the one who says the stuff about Veronica deafening the slaves, Veronica confirms. Strange that she'd lie to her mother of all people.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Soo...world states....factions....sisters....

Phew...gonna be a long weekend....we're all good though...I got copious amounts of coffee...we'll be ok!

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020

2. Revolution
Why is it Alessandra? That doesn't make sense to me at all.

When White-Tips and The Gambit Queen are talking they say things like:

Gambit Queen: "And I think it's safe to say that you probably have three Board votes right now." "But Probably three against."
How does Alessandra have board votes? From what I understand it's Julliette and Dominique that have three votes each, right? And Veronica is the one that refuses to help either of them.
(Also, this conversation takes place well before Dominique and Juliette decide to 'team up' during the boat scene when they realize Olivia has a real shot at taking over the company. So it's not like they're talking about 3 votes for the Dominique + Julliette alliance and 3 votes for Olivia)

White-Tips, during that conversation with Gambit Queen also says:

"Yes, which leaves... Elena."
??????: "But she knows now... how can she not try to help her own child?"
??????: "Elena may support us anyway if it turns out..."
Alessandra is actually pushing for Olivia to take over the company, so why would the White-Tips (Ms. Grym Gudinna) be concerned about Elena not supporting them over Olivia if White-Tips actually is Alessandra?
Alessandra's support for Olivia is shown later on the boat scene:

Dominique: "Do you realize what is happening behind the scenes? And who might be pushing her to take over the company?"
Julliette: "We don't even know how we can take over the company yet, so what of it? I know Alessandra is pushing for her."

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

How does Alessandra have board votes? From what I understand it's Julliette and Dominique that have three votes each, right? And Veronica is the one that refuses to help either of them.
(Also, this conversation takes place well before Dominique and Juliette decide to 'team up' during the boat scene when they realize Olivia has a real shot at taking over the company. So it's not like they're talking about 3 votes for the Dominique + Julliette alliance and 3 votes for Olivia)

Alessandra is actually pushing for Olivia to take over the company, so why would the White-Tips (Ms. Grym Gudinna) be concerned about Elena not supporting them over Olivia if White-Tips actually is Alessandra?
All very valid points.

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
All very valid points.
Also, I think the only reason everyone keeps saying it's Alessandra, is because in chapter 7 there is a scene called 'grymgudinnalives' which is Alessandra and Patricia talking...

But in the scene it's just Alessandra bitching about how two of the sisters haven't been attacking each other like she had hoped. Likely Dominique and Juliette, who instead actually formed a ceasefire and alliance until their competition is out of the picture. Which, once again, goes to show that white-tips (Grym Gudinna) is one of them.

Alan Dalles

Oct 18, 2022

Why you are think that Dominique and Juliette has three votes each by the question of Gambit's legitimacy (theme of that conversation)?

Reactions: Stan5851

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021

Tess tells us who grym gunida is. Even if the second meeting with pat could be explained away. The fact that Pat is meeting with her in secret can't.
As for the votes, I assume it's for the gambit. If it was just for the person, the queen wouldn't be talking about Elena possibly getting what she wants since what Elena wants wouldn't be any of the sisters not named olivia winning it.
Alessandra's not supporting Olivia, the only person currently supporting Olivia other than Elena is Veronica and I believe that's only because she's supporting Kane and what he wants.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Tess tells us who grym gunida is. Even if the second meeting with pat could be explained away. The fact that Pat is meeting with her in secret can't.
As for the votes, I assume it's for the gambit. If it was just for the person, the queen wouldn't be talking about Elena possibly getting what she wants since what Elena wants wouldn't be any of the sisters not named olivia winning it.
Alessandra's not supporting Olivia, the only person currently supporting Olivia other than Elena is Veronica and I believe that's only because she's supporting Kane and what he wants.
Three votes isn't each. Think you may have misunderstood.

As for as three votes, Yvette, Veronica and Dominique will all (I imagine) vote for Olivia/Kane. That does still make the conversation about Elena a bit weird...even weirder that surely that's what Calista wants also?

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Three votes isn't each. Think you may have misunderstood.

As for as three votes, Yvette, Veronica and Dominique will all (I imagine) vote for Olivia/Kane. That does still make the conversation about Elena a bit weird...even weirder that surely that's what Calista wants also?
Yeah, it's 3 for, 3 against whatever it is the votes are for ( I imagine the gambit).
I doubt that Dominique would vote for Olivia when she wants to run the company herself, and I imagine that Callista is supposed to be a non-partial bystander. The only person on the board openly advocating for Olivia is Elena. Everybody else is either doing what Alexander wants or advocating for themselves.
I'm sure Yvette would back Veronica if Veronica wanted the power, but Veronica doesn't want it, so she likely defaults to the board.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah, it's 3 for, 3 against whatever it is the votes are for ( I imagine the gambit).
I doubt that Dominique would vote for Olivia when she wants to run the company herself, and I imagine that Callista is supposed to be a non-partial bystander. The only person on the board openly advocating for Olivia is Elena. Everybody else is either doing what Alexander wants or advocating for themselves.
I'm sure Yvette would back Veronica if Veronica wanted the power, but Veronica doesn't want it, so she likely defaults to the board.
Sorry...I mistyped my own damn post lol...duhh...been a long day,...

I meant for Kane alone..not Olivia. Those three (Yvette, V and Dom) are actively looking to honour ole Alexanders wish of a male heir on the throne. So those three are definitely voting for Kane/sister to take over...Which sister exactly...remains to be seen, but in that particular power play, we have to assume Dominique.

However, once again, it does beg the question of Calista's motivations (given she trained Olivia)...and part in the gambit...or is Calista actively pushing for a Kane on the throne plot and just using the well trained and intelligent Olivia as the wildcard to disrupt the other sisters?

Too many damn questions as always lol.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I agree with the bulk of your post, but I would argue with the last point (about Alessandra not supporting Olivia). The game openly states (on Alessa's behalf) that Olivia's success so far is completely satisfactory to Alessandra, but she still needs to be looked after.(I'm quoting from memory and if I find this render/dialogue I'll post it here, but the gist of it is this). I think Alessandra, as a seasoned schemer and player, doesn't put everything on zero (and doesn't put all her eggs in one basket).

She has several ways to come to power over the company, and Olivia's loyalty and friendship is one of them. Hardly anyone would argue with the fact that Alessandra treated Olivia far more sweetly and warmly than any of the sisters from the start, while trying to make Olivia feel as at ease/comfortable as possible.. And Olivia appreciated that. Another thing is that our agent Olivia is no less a professional player than Alessandra (except that sisters don't know it yet), and I think she realizes that Alessa is a wolf in sheep's clothing, just like most of the other sisters (well, maybe except Veronica and Astrid).
This dialog (among other facts mentioned earlier in this thread) is another additional confirmation that Alessandra is GrymGydinna. Note that impartial and honest Veronica, who has absolutely unquestionable authority, in the justice of which even Juliette believes, secretly from Dominique, Elena and Juliette (and all others) organizes (with Alessandra) additional secret surveillance.

This turn of events suggests that Alessa, too, has a number of responsibilities (albeit not as colossal as Veronica's) to fulfill Gambit's basic conditions. Responsibilities that she does not yet have the power to relinquish, even despite her own desire for power. As we know, the GambitQueen has something without which the completion of Gambit is impossible, so Callista has all interested parties "firmly by the balls" anyway.

So it all adds up, and we have 2 responsible sisters who communicate directly with the Gambit Queen, do their part, and know much more than the other Gambit participants. So yes, I still believe that Alessa is the GrymGydinna.

Last edited:
Reactions: MilesEdgeworth

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Sorry...I mistyped my own damn post lol...duhh...been a long day,...

I meant for Kane alone..not Olivia. Those three (Yvette, V and Dom) are actively looking to honour ole Alexanders wish of a male heir on the throne. So those three are definitely voting for Kane/sister to take over...Which sister exactly...remains to be seen, but in that particular power play, we have to assume Dominique.

However, once again, it does beg the question of Calista's motivations (given she trained Olivia)...and part in the gambit...or is Calista actively pushing for a Kane on the throne plot and just using the well trained and intelligent Olivia as the wildcard to disrupt the other sisters?

Too many damn questions as always lol.
I believe Alessandra would be more likely to honor her father than Dominique. If not for the Elena stuff, I imagine that the 3 would be Alessandra Veronica and whichever girl Kane chooses, but that can't be it. I will probably have to pause speculating on that vote until I find out what the vote is for and who the seventh vote is ( I assume it's Astrid, but I'm not confident in saying that). Especially now that Elena has stepped down and Olivia is replacing her.

Callista is as mysterious as when the game first began. Hell, at this point, I'm not even sure that Seth is her kid anymore. I still wonder what deal she made with Alexander that allowed her to escape. Hopefully, a lot of this stuff gets addressed in the next few updates.
I'll give Tess this: she's great at world-building.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I agree with the bulk of your post, but I would argue with the last point (about Alessandra not supporting Olivia). The game openly states (on Alessa's behalf) that Olivia's success so far is completely satisfactory to Alessandra, but she still needs to be looked after.(I'm quoting from memory and if I find this render/dialogue I'll post it here, but the gist of it is this). I think Alessandra, as a seasoned schemer and player, doesn't put everything on zero (and doesn't put all her eggs in one basket).

She has several ways to come to power over the company, and Olivia's loyalty and friendship is one of them. Hardly anyone would argue with the fact that Alessandra treated Olivia far more sweetly and warmly than any of the sisters from the start, while trying to make Olivia feel as at ease/comfortable as possible.. And Olivia appreciated that. Another thing is that our agent Olivia is no less a professional player than Alessandra (except that sisters don't know it yet), and I think she realizes that Alessa is a wolf in sheep's clothing, just like most of the other sisters (well, maybe except Veronica and Astrid).
This dialog (among other facts mentioned earlier in this thread) is another additional confirmation that Alessandra is GrymGydinna. Note that impartial and honest Veronica, who has absolutely unquestionable authority, in the justice of which even Juliette believes, secretly from Dominique, Elena and Juliette (and all others) organizes additional secret surveillance.

This turn of events suggests that Alessa, too, has a number of responsibilities (albeit not as colossal as Veronica's) to fulfill Gambit's basic conditions. Responsibilities that she does not yet have the power to relinquish, even despite her own desire for power. As we know, the GambitQueen has something without which the completion of Gambit is impossible, so Callista has all interested parties "firmly by the balls" anyway.

So it all adds up, and we have 2 responsible sisters who communicate directly with the Gambit Queen, do their part, and know much more than the other Gambit participants. So yes, I still believe that Alessa is the GrymGydinna.
Hmm....hmmm....and hmmm again....

I will probably have to pause speculating on that vote until I find out what the vote is for and who the seventh vote is ( I assume it's Astrid, but I'm not confident in saying that). Especially now that Elena has stepped down and Olivia is replacing her.
Yeah...does Elena stepping down means she loses a vote? One would assume so...if she is no longer on the board? *shrugs*. Also yes the 7th vote...curiouser and curiouser. We have 5 sisters...Yvette....aaaannnnnd.....(does Elena keep a vote????)
Callista is as mysterious as when the game first began. Hell, at this point, I'm not even sure that Seth is her kid anymore. I still wonder what deal she made with Alexander that allowed her to escape.
Hhe...interesting POV but entirely possible at this point I agree. Not somewhere I've gone before but hell, who knows. As for her deal, again...*shrugs*...
I'll give Tess this: she's great at world-building.
I think that is something concrete all of us here can at least agree on, second to none.

Reactions: MilesEdgeworth

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021

This dialog (among other facts mentioned earlier in this thread) is another additional confirmation that Alessandra is GrymGydinna. Note that impartial and honest Veronica, who has absolutely unquestionable authority, in the justice of which even Juliette believes, secretly from Dominique, Elena and Juliette (and all others) organizes additional secret surveillance.

I'm inclined to agree with you about Alessandra; her words and actions seem to agree with her supporting Olivia. However, scenes like this, where she seems to be trying to turn Kane against Olivia, throw me off.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes