Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
which path has the most content right now. Just starting the game now'
It is pretty evenly matched. This is one of the games were doing a single path (or even both) will leave you with ~50 to 60% of all content. Lots of scenes are exclusive to particular circumstances and arrangements with certain characters.
The big paths are K4 and lower versus K5 and higher.
In general the more sub you play, the harsher the femdom gets - the more you become a playball among the big forces in this setting. If you don't want to become (so far only figurative) livestock, go for a more dom approach.

haggar54

Apr 22, 2020
It is pretty evenly matched. This is one of the games were doing a single path (or even both) will leave you with ~50 to 60% of all content. Lots of scenes are exclusive to particular circumstances and arrangements with certain characters.
The big paths are K4 and lower versus K5 and higher.
In general the more sub you play, the harsher the femdom gets - the more you become a playball among the big forces in this setting. If you don't want to become (so far only figurative) livestock, go for a more dom approach.
Thanks

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
TessSadist Good morning. I think there is a conditional label jump that is either not the intended result or is redundant (I don't know which while tracing) at the end of label "fashiondance". It is as follows:
Python:
    if phfuck:
        jump jdyacht
    else:
        jump phoebechoice
Issue: there is no possibility that "phfuck" can be true inside this label. I'm not sure but it might have been intended to be "clfuck" instead but that doesn't really make sense either because that variable is set to True inside that label regardless of action and wouldn't require a conditional check. Anyway, there's a few of these that stopped me in my tracks late last night while trying to put a bow on the mod so I thought I'd report it to you for thoughts. Wishing you the best and regards.
Ok, I will look running out a while, but it's a weird code -- I put it so where a person could do either fashion/party first, then still possibly see both sex scenes. But I had to jump the initial part of either scene (skip it) since they did not choose it initially, so it jumps ahead if coming from other path. Another Patron sent me same exact message but said he figured it out, I can send a flowchart he made. I'm really not a coder at all, so quite possible I am messing up here haha!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment KG_EP5_Flowchart (2).pdf

• Hey there
Reactions: sava75
Dec 28, 2019
For those who are curious here is a diff file for the differences between the script files from 0.5General and 0.5GeneralB:

diff script.rpy script_B.rpy
18721c18721
< ec "The company told her nothing. But, if she's seen a picture of Klara Karlsson, she wouldn't need much intellecual acumen to deduce your true origin."
---
> ec "The company told her nothing. But, if she's seen a picture of Klara Karlsson, she wouldn't need much intellectual acumen to deduce your true origin."
21110c21110
< p "I think your favorite puinishment is the lounge chair and sitting on one prisoner, while watching a second one tormented in the gibbet cage."
---
> p "I think your favorite punishment is the lounge chair and sitting on one prisoner, while watching a second one tormented in the gibbet cage."
21569c21569
< a "Ok Celeste, I think I'm going to play with his ass a little, some basic spanking. I'll need a little friend to help me out. I have a lot of things saved up for special occassions."
---
> a "Ok Celeste, I think I'm going to play with his ass a little, some basic spanking. I'll need a little friend to help me out. I have a lot of things saved up for special occasions."
23625a23626,23627
> if sisevil >= 4:
> $ sis_team += 1
23634a23637,23638
> if sisgood >= 4:
> $ sis_team += 1
23730c23734,23737
< jump jdyacht
---
> if clfuck:
> jump jdyacht
> else:
> jump fashionrest
24153c24160
< clau "Hope you can handle my body [pname]! I'm super skinnny so I think you'll be ok!"
---
> clau "Hope you can handle my body [pname]! I'm super skinny so I think you'll be ok!"
27632c27639
< chan "I wanted to be absolutely sure that I could justify my recommedation to your scrutiny if necessary."
---
> chan "I wanted to be absolutely sure that I could justify my recommendation to your scrutiny if necessary."
27734c27741
< if sisgood >= 4:
---
> if helpseth:
27736,27737d27742
< if sisevil >= 4:
< $ sis_team -= 1
27743c27748
< if sisevil >= 4:
---
> if fuckseth:
27745,27746d27749
< if sisgood >= 4:
< $ sis_team -= 1
28171d28173
< stop seven fadeout 3
28173a28176
> stop seven fadeout 3
28176c28179
< play eight "music/evilend3.mp3" fadein 3
---
> play eight "<from 10 to 35>music/evilend3.mp3" fadein 2
28181c28184
< stop eight fadeout 3
---
> stop eight fadeout 2

Reactions: Innocience
Dec 28, 2019
Ok, I will look running out a while, but it's a weird code -- I put it so where a person could do either fashion/party first, then still possibly see both sex scenes. But I had to jump the initial part of either scene (skip it) since they did not choose it initially, so it jumps ahead if coming from other path. Another Patron sent me same exact message but said he figured it out, I can send a flowchart he made. I'm really not a coder at all, so quite possible I am messing up here haha!

View attachment 1457129
I just fired up my tools and took a look at this. This is working as laid out in the flowchart and exactly as you mentioned. There is only one instance of this, it's at the end of fashiondance and it's possible to get there from phoebechoice where phoebefuck is set. Then those who haven't already been to phoebechoice are sent there while those who have are sent to jdyacht. So all is well here Tess. (y)

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Reposting this here just to get the word out:

SanchoMod Upate - Bug Fix

Look at the timestamp of this post. If you downloaded before this time then download update and reinstall over existing game.

Fixes a menu choice exception error. My thanks to Innocience for reporting an actual bug. You don't have to update if you don't want to....but if you find yourself in a scene with Sam and that crazy bitch puts an "apparatus" on your penis...your fixing to crash, Sparky.

Regards.

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
You mean like non biological siblings getting involved? Nope. Can't have that. That would be too weird. Now golden showers, human furniture and feeding people to sharks, that's all perfectly conventional. I do hope he was trying to be funny, because if he was the least bit serious I can't imagine his reaction after looking at some of the other threads here.
It's almost as if people were being deliberately stupid or misleading about it. The last update of the game made it crystal clear that it can happen. If it will, is up to the creator, not me, but to say this will never happen on any path of the game is pretty idiotic at this point.

And let me make it clear - I am not a fan of incest games, I think that to write that in is usually a sign of a terrible writer. How many games on this site start with "a young college man returns to home, where his mom, aunt and sister are waiting to greet him..." or something similar? There is a different dynamic going on here though. It fits the game very well.

Last edited:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I just completed chapter 5 and I am very happy, maybe I have missed more scenes of male domination but I have still enjoyed it, now I will start with the second game that I have created following the sub path, let's see how it is (I'm sure brilliant)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I would love to be there when you'll find out that F95Zone has a significant incest-loving fangroup and even dozens upon dozens of dedicated games.
The signs are clearly there. If you're not comfortable with it bow out. Just don't tell others how they should feel about it.
There is no tag for it. Thousands of fans doesn't mean it's going to be in every vn. Patreon stops alot of that kind of content with their TOS. Some devs find the extra work not worth it.

This isn't a incest vn until it includes incest content. No matter how anyone feels about it quite frankly...

Reactions: Deante
Dec 28, 2019
It's almost as if people were being deliberately stupid or misleading about it. The last update of the game made it crystal clear that it can happen. If it will, is up to the creator, not me, but to say this will never happen on any path of the game is pretty idiotic at this point.

And let me make it clear - I am not a fan of incest games, I think that to write that in is usually a sign of a terrible writer. How many games on this site start with "a young college man returns to home, where his mom, aunt and sister are waiting to greet him..." or something similar? There is a different dynamic going on here though. It fits the game very well.
I would love to be there when you'll find out that F95Zone has a significant incest-loving fangroup and even dozens upon dozens of dedicated games.
The signs are clearly there. If you're not comfortable with it bow out. Just don't tell others how they should feel about it.
Yep, I'm continually rolling my eyes at all of the "A college student feels new hope as he returns home to his mother/landlady and sister/roomate" games that regularly pop up here. It's become a cliche. I'm not going to kink shame though. If they can get it out of their system in a way that hurts nobody that's fine by me.

Honestly, if I were fixated on seeing Olivia as my real life sister, I'd be weirded out simply seeing her prancing around naked and touching herself, let alone doing sexual things with guys, all of which we've already seen. I'd have bailed long since. If someone can deal with all that without being weirded out, than it should be easy to just not pick the Kane-Olivia relationship option, and set them both up with other characters instead. It's kind of strange where different people decide to draw a line, and how some people get militant that their line is the one true line that all others should follow.

To me Olivia is a hot girl (yay!) who the game said was my sister (booooo!) and now says we're not biologically related (yay!) and heavily implies that we can gain great wealth and power if we make a baby together(double yay!)

There is no tag for it. Thousands of fans doesn't mean it's going to be in every vn. Patreon stops alot of that kind of content with their TOS. Some devs find the extra work not worth it.

This isn't a incest vn until it includes incest content. No matter how anyone feels about it quite frankly...
There's no winning for nuanced games on this one I think. Without a tag people who hate incest will complain. With a tag people who love incest will complain.

Last edited:

HornyGamer95

Oct 14, 2020

View attachment 1457129
this is helpful. hope a full walkthrough becomes available soon

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes