I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
I'm not trying to shut down anything, I've actually given a possibility where K+O can happen. I'm not trying to fit a narrative. I can admit to at least that. You can't seem to be able to get rid of your pride.
Lmfao what pride? pointing out things that are illogical is pride? Go on somewhere else kid. :ROFLMAO:

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Exactly what I'm talking about. Have a good one!
waaahhh I'm losing let's make up shit like his pride being the issue, not the complete ignorance of ignoring certain facts. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I could get behind ya if you said I was an asshole because I am, but pride?

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
About your theory
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now the more i think about it bit far fetch onlyTessSadist knows what happens with her story. Now, this is my new number one vn cause no other vn have me trying to guess what happens next cause the writing is so good we have to wait to find out till the next update is out. With how long it takes between updates we won't get another update till after the new year:cry:

Nov 9, 2020
Why is Chanel such an important piece of the puzzle? Is she really Elena's niece? She certainly looks like Elena, but I wonder if her identity is kept secret to protect her hmmmm

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
SanchoGallery (WIP) - Update

Looking to finalize this feature so I can push out an update w/ some other minor bug fixes. I've selected over 30 scenes for the initial gallery. They are in the spoiler below. Before it's asked, no, I did not put every single scene in it as I might as well just copy/paste the dang VN into the gallery :p.

If someone feels I've missed a biggie, then feel free to leave a post in the mod's thread as to keep this thread clean. Please take a moment and look at other posts to make sure we don't duplicate requests (cut me some slack). Fair warning, I'm not personally into the whole MC-sub thing but I sprinkled some of those in here so some folks wouldn't troll the heck out of me. I've marked those particular scene names to end in "Sub" so it's obvious. Anyway, take a look in the spoiler if you wish, I'll update a post this evening or early in the morning when the new update gets deployed. Regards.

Looking good. Appreciate all your hard work :)

• Hey there
Reactions: sava75

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Wow.really great game. I was a bit reluctant because I'm not really into femdom,but I ended up liking it a lot.The setting in matriarchal society is nicely done,story is interesting enough and models are gorgeous.
Got one question though. will olivia be a possible LI for mc? or there won't be any incest? don't know if the dev is really active here or is she going to see my post,but if any of you guys know that i would be grateful for answering. either way great job dev!

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
Wow.really great game. I was a bit reluctant because I'm not really into femdom,but I ended up liking it a lot.The setting in matriarchal society is nicely done,story is interesting enough and models are gorgeous.
Got one question though. will Olivia be a possible LI for mc? or there won't be any incest? don't know if the dev is really active here or is she going to see my post,but if any of you guys know that i would be grateful for answering. either way great job dev!
No to incest but Olivia is an odd one maybe depending on

• Red Heart
Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste

terassiel

Mar 2, 2018
What I would really appreciate is the option to name saves. I have one for each typ off playthrough I do and with the wait between updates it makes finding the right one allot easier :)

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod non-critical update (for those that already downloaded the Gallery feature update earlier)

Seems Yvette got the best of me. I've never had this issue in any of my editors' fonts before but lowercase "Y" and "V" when surrounded by underscores does not differentiate visually well at all. I messed up in my ChoiceGuide portion of the mod but it's been fixed. I apologize for the inconvenience but at least no updates (yet) have had game crashing bugs, just minor errors in stats.

Note to self: Beware the _v_ versus _y_ if you ever see that in an editor....damn you Yvette!

DL link in mod thread is updated. Again, apologies.

Fun fact: To date you can only get SisYvette points in two places.....and they don't mean diddly-squat (yet). Arghh.

Last edited:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Why did Chanel recommend the MC be demoted from K7 to K5????
was this designed or were the choices wrong

Kxca

Aug 28, 2020
so you have to be on the evil path to get up / power and a K8
Not quite. You can get K8 on both good and evil paths, even if Olivia and Kane have conflicting morals. To do so, you have to make sure that you make correct choices so that your zpts is less than 3 . Then Chanel will recommend you for a promotion. Whether Olivia will go with that or not, depends on sis_team pts( 3 or higher needed for promotion). For which choices increase zpts and sis_team you can use the mod in the OP.

MingoSuave

May 30, 2020
Not quite. You can get K8 on both good and evil paths, even if Olivia and Kane have conflicting morals. To do so, you have to make sure that you make correct choices so that your zpts is less than 3 . Then Chanel will recommend you for a promotion. Whether Olivia will go with that or not, depends on sis_team pts( 3 or higher needed for promotion). For which choices increase zpts and sis_team you can use the mod in the OP.
To add to this you can also make sure your chanel points are 3 or greater and not worry about z points. Also def make sure that kanes final answer lines up with Olivia's actions towards seth this chapter

Kxca

Aug 28, 2020
Also def make sure that kanes final answer lines up with Olivia's actions towards seth
Actually, if you have maximized sis_team points till that point, you can choose the opposite answer during the evaluation and still get K8. This is at least possible on the evil Olivia route, haven't tested the good path.

4.40 star(s) 146 Votes