Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
Without getting at all spoilery, one thing I can say about this game is that it has a brilliant set-up in it's dystopian setting, specifically the part where everyone is being watched all the time (although, some people are perhaps not being watched?). It gives an extra layer to the game where perhaps people are performing to conform to expectations, and maybe they are as evil as they seem to be or are just performing to survive. There are a few people in the game that I think that act evil but may not at their core be evil - could be wrong, but we'll see.

PGpauljp13

Jul 23, 2020
Without getting at all spoilery, one thing I can say about this game is that it has a brilliant set-up in it's dystopian setting, specifically the part where everyone is being watched all the time (although, some people are perhaps not being watched?). It gives an extra layer to the game where perhaps people are performing to conform to expectations, and maybe they are as evil as they seem to be or are just performing to survive. There are a few people in the game that I think that act evil but may not at their core be evil - could be wrong, but we'll see.
I agree,there are hints and times when the meangirl mask is dropped briefly. We might get a big surprise or two before the finish.

Mememe621

May 12, 2017
Can anyone provide some tips for how to do a gentle femdom playthrough? I'm on my first playthrough now and doing the dom route. I'd like to try the sub route but would prefer to avoid the more extreme femdom stuff. It's not really clear to me from the walkthroughs which choices lead to more or less extreme femdom scenes.

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Can anyone provide some tips for how to do a gentle femdom playthrough? I'm on my first playthrough now and doing the dom route. I'd like to try the sub route but would prefer to avoid the more extreme femdom stuff. It's not really clear to me from the walkthroughs which choices lead to more or less extreme femdom scenes.
Not all scenes will be avoidable - take note of who of the women is more on the "reasonable", good side of the equation in your Dom playthrough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mememe621

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Not quite. You can get K8 on both good and evil paths, even if Olivia and Kane have conflicting morals. To do so, you have to make sure that you make correct choices so that your zpts is less than 3 . Then Chanel will recommend you for a promotion. Whether Olivia will go with that or not, depends on sis_team pts( 3 or higher needed for promotion). For which choices increase zpts and sis_team you can use the mod in the OP.
I replayed Episode 5 and found out that I misread the statement about the "Z" points, I actually got too many - so In the replay I avoided them and now am a K8

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I will tell you that should the MC be victorious with a LI at his side - I would immediately punish the women that so cruelly treated the men - in fact one thought I had would be to release those men to do what they want to the sluts / bitches that mistreated them, then fire the women and release them pennyless into the world to fend for themselves

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
I will tell you that should the MC be victorious with a LI at his side - I would immediately punish the women that so cruelly treated the men - in fact one thought I had would be to release those men to do what they want to the sluts / bitches that mistreated them, then fire the women and release them pennyless into the world to fend for themselves
I've wondered about the extent of punishment we'll be able to dish out myself.
It seems a severance with a nice bonus would be the way to go in most real life scenarios and would go along with the more female superiority projected from this setting.
Though as long as we don't know the details about Callista and her method and price of cutting loose these things are just speculation.
Tess' comments about romance options concerning couple domming lead me to believe there will be one or two options with one of these tormentors at the bottom - something that has already happenend with Katsumi and Junko.
Well; if there's one thing I'm certain of: If Juliette wins the Gambit heads are going to roll.

Reactions: BGRW2020

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I replayed Episode 5 and found out that I misread the statement about the "Z" points, I actually got too many - so In the replay I avoided them and now am a K8
If you played with the mod ChoiceGuide, did it assist properly in achieving your K8? I believe I've sorted it 100% through various paths but still verifying the odds and ends. Regards.

bkrrish1995

Feb 2, 2020
How mamy paths aee there?
1. Mc good
2. Mc Evil
3. Olivia good
4. Olivia evil
5. Mc dom
6. Mc sub
7. Olivia Dom
8. Olivia sub
9.K4
10. K5.
11. K6
12. Veronica sponsor
13. Juliette sponsor
14. Dominique sponsor.

Many other path.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
If you played with the mod ChoiceGuide, did it assist properly in achieving your K8? I believe I've sorted it 100% through various paths but still verifying the odds and ends. Regards.
I did not find that it directed to any path, only stated the points to sisbro, z-points etc. usefull but somtimes not certain of the actual path they lead to

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Since there's still no walkthrough for 0.5 and I don't really want to play with the mod may I ask a question regarding one choice in the game? When Sister is asked to choose between Kane and Jake to make one of them her sex slave what variables the answers influence?

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Since there's still no walkthrough for 0.5 and I don't really want to play with the mod may I ask a question regarding one choice in the game? When Sister is asked to choose between Kane and Jake to make one of them her sex slave what variables the answers influence?
No impact in this version. Potentially in the future if you get Olivia and Kane together or some such things.

Reactions: Mister_M
4.40 star(s) 146 Votes