Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Only one I truly see as corrupted is juliette, she's who she is at this point, if you want to get with her you'd have to either be really evil or agree to be her slave. Alessandra and Veronica are different shades of grey. They're not totally evil but they're not particularly good either. Veronica will experiment on a bitch in a minute for the sake of further knowledge. Alessandra on the other hand is harder to pin down since she's so far been in the story as herself the least. She sexually gets off on suffering but Im not sure yet what her motives are. Dominique, seems to have noble intentions at the moment and while not an angel doesnt seem to be particularly evil or even be one who gets off on other's suffering.

That's my longwinded way of saying that at least three of them are very much corruptible while Juliette is just who she is at this point, she's not going to change for anybody.
You are right. But imagine if there was an opportunity to influence some of the daughters, for example the way Olivia can with Elena (under certain conditions). I think it would be interesting to give the players a chance to try and change them. Yes, I know that the author is sticking to her own plan for the future development of the game. And if those plans only spell out the possibility of Olivia influencing Elena, then it's hardly worth waiting for something similar in the MC's relationship with Alexander's daughters.

One could say that the Olivia<-->Elena case is special and there is a deep mother-daughter bond, so such influence is possible, whereas in the case of Kane/Olivia<-->Alexander's daughters there is no such bond and therefore no prerequisite. Fair enough, but the author wrote that in addition to femdom/kinks, she also likes romance in relationships, so a hypothetical love route with either daughter (except perhaps Juliette) could conceivably be a prerequisite for the daughters to change (e.g. near the end of the game). And it could have been one of several endings, or part of one of the endings. (Yes, Gambit first, but still...)

Last edited:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
You are right. But imagine if there was an opportunity to influence some of the daughters, for example the way Olivia can with Elena (under certain conditions). I think it would be interesting to give the players a chance to try and change them. Yes, I know that the author is sticking to her own plan for the future development of the game. And if those plans only spell out the possibility of Olivia influencing Elena, then it's hardly worth waiting for something similar in the MC's relationship with Alexander's daughters.

One could say that the Olivia<-->Elena case is special and there is a deep mother-daughter bond, so such influence is possible, whereas in the case of Kane/Olivia<-->Alexander's daughters there is no such bond and therefore no prerequisite. Fair enough, but the author wrote that in addition to femdom/kinks, she also likes romance in relationships, so a hypothetical love route with either daughter (except perhaps Juliette) could conceivably be a prerequisite for the daughters to change (e.g. near the end of the game). And it could have been one of several endings, or part of one of the endings. (Yes, Gambit first, but still...)
Somewhere in this thread (sorry no idea where) I had a spoiler post listing the "flexibility" of specific characters to change over time. For example, Juliette was not very flexible (basically loves dominant evil men) but other characters had more pliability so to speak. And of course one specific possible romance interest for Kane has to by definition be flexible as the game player also can drive some of what happens. I am still generally planning to follow that road map of flexibility.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/karlsson...grym-gudinna-games.50840/page-95#post-6521558

Think this is it! Just clarifying this is about possible romance paths -- how the characters can change in general in a non-romantic sense (for example Dominique turns a specific direction but maybe as a lover not true romance) could be different. The trickiest metric is the "somewhat" flexible one as it's hard to say what I mean exactly. Maybe best to say this subset are not fundamentally changing as people, but rather Kane helps brings up that side of them that was kind of already there in a way...but either tucked away or suppressed a little. Dominique in Episode 5 on dom path is a perfect example of what I am thinking, but it's harder to verbalize well.

Last edited:

Jetse

Apr 22, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/karlsson...grym-gudinna-games.50840/page-95#post-6521558

Think this is it! Just clarifying this is about possible romance paths -- how the characters can change in general in a non-romantic sense (for example Dominique turns a specific direction but maybe as a lover not true romance) could be different. The trickiest metric is the "somewhat" flexible one as it's hard to say what I mean exactly. Maybe best to say this subset are not fundamentally changing as people, but rather Kane helps brings up that side of them that was kind of already there in a way...but either tucked away or suppressed a little. Dominique in Episode 5 on dom path is a perfect example of what I am thinking, but it's harder to verbalize well.
Thanks, more clear.
So you need to stay in the same boat as the LI (evil/good) and the interaction will depend on dom/sub.
So I suppose in the Dom path you will be more capable of flexibilize one LI than in the sub path, correct?

And don't forget Olivia could cockblock you....:ROFLMAO:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Thanks, crystal clear.
So you need to stay in the same boat as the LI (evil/good) and the interaction will depend on dom/sub.
So I suppose in the Dom path you will be more capable of flexibilize one LI than in the sub path, correct?

And don't forget Olivia could cockblocking you....:ROFLMAO:
Not to spoil entirely, but I would say for some characters (the more flexible ones) the morality is more critical than dom/sub but not all so say for example Alessandra could romance dom OR sub...and for less flexible, you may be limited (for real romance anyway) to morality/dom or sub. I can't do like four romance paths (dom/good/sub/evil) for every single main female LI as that's not super realistic anyway and impossible to write without taking a year plus for a good update to do them justice, so there necessarily will be some closed paths for specific types of player choices. (the most obvious one being don't expect a submissive and especially good man to win over Juliette as a ROMANCE option, even though there may be "other" fates possible with her)

I can never publicly comment on our resident piano player in the game in terms of romance (err I guess her mother also plays piano, not clear yet in story, but both do)

Kxca

Aug 28, 2020
Not too optimistic about "other" fates with Juliette for a good/sub Kane. He may have the pleasure of meeting Big Kitty and her friends, up close and personal.

Last edited:

Jetse

Apr 22, 2020
Not to spoil entirely, but I would say for some characters (the more flexible ones) the morality is more critical than dom/sub but not all so say for example Alessandra could romance dom OR sub...and for less flexible, you may be limited (for real romance anyway) to morality/dom or sub. I can't do like four romance paths (dom/good/sub/evil) for every single main female LI as that's not super realistic anyway and impossible to write without taking a year plus for a good update to do them justice, so there necessarily will be some closed paths for specific types of player choices. (the most obvious one being don't expect a submissive and especially good man to win over Juliette as a ROMANCE option, even though there may be "other" fates possible with her)

I can never publicly comment on our resident piano player in the game in terms of romance (err I guess her mother also plays piano, not clear yet in story, but both do)
Yes, I understand it correctly. I tried to summarize it in a few words only.

It will be so nice to have dozens of paths and endings, but I agree the time and effort required to do it will be excessive if done it at the same high level as everything in this game, and IMO better less but great and congruent than a lot rushed (unfortunately some games in this site seems to take this path in the last chapters).

The resident piano player..... here you have us (at least me) in the dark, is this girl or is the other.....

Reactions: TessSadist

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Yes, I understand it correctly. I tried to summarize it in a few words only.

It will be so nice to have dozens of paths and endings, but I agree the time and effort required to do it will be excessive if done it at the same high level as everything in this game, and IMO better less but great and congruent than a lot rushed (unfortunately some games in this site seems to take this path in the last chapters).

The resident piano player..... here you have us (at least me) in the dark, is this girl or is the other.....
Music clue was this post:

https://f95zone.to/threads/karlsson...grym-gudinna-games.50840/page-99#post-6650201

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
A few minor points: Elena listens to a particular song that is clearly old (computer AI program confirms it end of 0.2 that it wasn't played for a LONG time for her -- 22 years and..., the song was also called "New Life" and composer is stated as Callista Jacobs - or whatever last name player picked for main character) so a younger person clearly didn't write it. Maybe that song was written for a specific person at a specific time that is meaningful to Elena. Why 22+ years ago? Alexander likes that song for perhaps similar/different reasons, but it wasn't necessarily performed/played right there in his room but possibly a recording. (likely a hospital room) More than person might play the piano, and that fact doesn't necessarily mean something else without more evidence. Anyway, have a great weekend all :)

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
You definitely overinterpret that game and your imagination exaggerates details that or just without any special meaning in reality. It may all be just some random stuff and nothing comes out of it.
Actually, the game is more about a lot of persons doing sex. Simple as that.
It's pretty hard for the dev/author to misinterpret their own game, but ok, haha!

Jetse

Apr 22, 2020
A few minor points: Elena listens to a particular song that is clearly old (computer AI program confirms it end of 0.2 that it wasn't played for a LONG time for her -- 22 years and..., the song was also called "New Life" and composer is stated as Callista Jacobs - or whatever last name player picked for main character) so a younger person clearly didn't write it. Maybe that song was written for a specific person at a specific time that is meaningful to Elena. Why 22+ years ago? Alexander likes that song for perhaps similar/different reasons, but it wasn't necessarily performed/played right there in his room but possibly a recording. (likely a hospital room) More than person might play the piano, and that fact doesn't necessarily mean something else without more evidence. Anyway, have a great weekend all :)
And then a bomb was dropped......hahahaha

I will stay with my first impressions then, always are the good ones.
:cool:

Jetse

Apr 22, 2020
You definitely overinterpret that game and your imagination exaggerates details that are just without any special meaning in reality. It may all be just some random stuff and nothing comes out of it.
Actually, the game is more about a lot of persons doing sex. Simple as that.
I would say the game is more THAN a lot of persons doing sex (although obviously we have come for what we have come hahaha)

4.40 star(s) 146 Votes