Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
1) I don't have the space to keep full games on my phone, so JoiPlay allows me to delete the game files but keep the save files for the next update. Plus most games don't have APK, or have corrupted ports.
2) You keep saying you played an APK, but give no info as to where this mystical package is, so I must assume you're lying and/or trolling. Either provide the link, or stopping saying that you "played the APK update" every 5th post.
This ss is from android.
Prefer joiplay ?? so be it. No problem k8.jpg

No need to keep the apk installed on phone. Just need to take a backup of save file.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Lord Soth

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
That's a great idea! Though I am sure that there is room for both :)
It could be a branding problem, referring to it as an 'uninstall'. Perhaps a rebranding like 'unSancho your Save' might carry more weight or create enough of a mystery for people to click on the link for the details.

• Haha
Reactions: DarkFencer1

Me666

Mar 14, 2018
It could be a branding problem, referring to it as an 'uninstall'. Perhaps a rebranding like 'unSancho your Save' might carry more weight or create enough of a mystery for people to click on the link for the details.
SanchoStrip!

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I'm not in a hurry and I'm going to wait for the general version to come out to play it but more or less does anyone know when it could arrive?

Reactions: pkripem

vongoladex

Sep 11, 2017
pod2 have someone who has the potential to become rank Z. That's interesting.

Can't wait for the show. Zac, I'll save you from this mess, you don't deserve it

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod

Good morning. Here's the real teaser for the Sub Route in the above context. (MiniStat enlarged and darkened for easier viewing of example). I'll cleanup the info obviously as this is a proof of concept but the coding for it is done except to add additional info (such as the KPass info seen here).

Previous posts of the Work:K-Level dynamic/automated MiniStat information for Ep6 (in order of appearances):

That's it, you don't need a wall of text if you see the other posts linked above to explain how this all works. I've more goodies to code so I'm back to it. BTW, disregard all the other info in the MiniStat screen. I'm currently working in my IDE and not going to stop and compile the mod just to make one teaser pic. Regards.
Final Dom Work:K-Lvl stat info (auto populates, auto updates, auto displays, auto hides) in context with the above post. I even highlight K9 for a bit of extra bling for the achievement:
KG SM B03a7.jpg

Reactions: thegrimm

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
How do you get to 5his scene cause I'm all in on Dominique route and intended on staying so I've got her as my focus with Junko & without her and didn't get this scene? Is there a certain 2ay and maybe it's just not in yet but will be in 0.6 final version? Excellent update and after Dominique * love anytime spent with Alessandra cause she is most def fun and hot at! When in 5ue pool and she suggested it to mc I figured a one way show again like the dancing but and only hoped for her involvment. That scene with Her and Celeste just sounded good but during it It was a very welcomed surprise when she took charge and made Celeste take a seat cause she was 1st and that was it for me, she could have left really and just been us 2 if my choice there cause Celeste and her sadistic mindset is tiresome and Alessandra is alot more of an even balance of both good and bad. But 2 things mainly about that whole cuck phone and future actual cuck scene was How good the scene was overall and how sexy Alessandra was in it yet even more so flirting in the pool beforehand. She had very sexy look and Great detail with her facial expressions. The best part and most unexpected when it reveals who the chic was on his cock suddenly and I was sure as most else was Celeste being impatient and was glad to see it was not. Best thing to hear was when she says when that cuck is here I'm gonna tuck your brains out so be ready. Yeah well you should be who needs ready cause If I'm hoping that is in 0.6 final and not wait for 0.7 but not to hopeful..... The pic and Dom is truly what I 2an5 and am wondering about? Screenshot_20220608-132213-526.png

Reactions: Smirnoff42

Smirnoff42

Jul 2, 2020
How do you get to 5his scene cause I'm all in on Dominique route and intended on staying so I've got her as my focus with Junko & without her and didn't get this scene? Is there a certain 2ay and maybe it's just not in yet but will be in 0.6 final version? Excellent update and after Dominique * love anytime spent with Alessandra cause she is most def fun and hot at! When in 5ue pool and she suggested it to mc I figured a one way show again like the dancing but and only hoped for her involvment. That scene with Her and Celeste just sounded good but during it It was a very welcomed surprise when she took charge and made Celeste take a seat cause she was 1st and that was it for me, she could have left really and just been us 2 if my choice there cause Celeste and her sadistic mindset is tiresome and Alessandra is alot more of an even balance of both good and bad. But 2 things mainly about that whole cuck phone and future actual cuck scene was How good the scene was overall and how sexy Alessandra was in it yet even more so flirting in the pool beforehand. She had very sexy look and Great detail with her facial expressions. The best part and most unexpected when it reveals who the chic was on his cock suddenly and I was sure as most else was Celeste being impatient and was glad to see it was not. Best thing to hear was when she says when that cuck is here I'm gonna tuck your brains out so be ready. Yeah well you should be who needs ready cause If I'm hoping that is in 0.6 final and not wait for 0.7 but not to hopeful..... The pic and Dom is truly what I 2an5 and am wondering about? View attachment 1858877
Also tried this multiple times with new starts also but I can't seem to get it. So I'll just wait till someone answers

dschunky

Dec 31, 2017
How do you get to 5his scene cause I'm all in on Dominique route and intended on staying so I've got her as my focus with Junko & without her and didn't get this scene? Is there a certain 2ay and maybe it's just not in yet but will be in 0.6 final version? Excellent update and after Dominique * love anytime spent with Alessandra cause she is most def fun and hot at! When in 5ue pool and she suggested it to mc I figured a one way show again like the dancing but and only hoped for her involvment. That scene with Her and Celeste just sounded good but during it It was a very welcomed surprise when she took charge and made Celeste take a seat cause she was 1st and that was it for me, she could have left really and just been us 2 if my choice there cause Celeste and her sadistic mindset is tiresome and Alessandra is alot more of an even balance of both good and bad. But 2 things mainly about that whole cuck phone and future actual cuck scene was How good the scene was overall and how sexy Alessandra was in it yet even more so flirting in the pool beforehand. She had very sexy look and Great detail with her facial expressions. The best part and most unexpected when it reveals who the chic was on his cock suddenly and I was sure as most else was Celeste being impatient and was glad to see it was not. Best thing to hear was when she says when that cuck is here I'm gonna tuck your brains out so be ready. Yeah well you should be who needs ready cause If I'm hoping that is in 0.6 final and not wait for 0.7 but not to hopeful..... The pic and Dom is truly what I 2an5 and am wondering about? View attachment 1858877
To get this scene you need to:
  • Be on the Dom Path
  • Have at least 5 Evil points
  • NOT be on the romance path with Junko
  • When you get to choose one of the Karlsson sisters to talk to (in Episode 5, scene in the pool) you need to talk to Domique and tell her to be more ruthless

Reactions: Smirnoff42

Smirnoff42

Jul 2, 2020
To get this scene you need to:
  • Be on the Dom Path
  • Have at least 5 Evil points
  • NOT be on the romance path with Junko
  • When you get to choose one of the Karlsson sisters to talk to (in Episode 5, scene in the pool) you need to talk to Domique and tell her to be more ruthless
Cheers! Worked first try :D

Reactions: dschunky

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
Cheers! Worked first try :D
2hen you choose her in pool were you sponsored by her or a different chic? I can't remember if you choose her and she 8s your sponsor than she drops it and isn't since she wants you to go after Veronica. I'm gonna try to find a save at the pool but don't know if I have one

Edit,
Nevermind think I found out but not tried yet but if Dominique 8s sponsor if you choose Juliette that's how she drops you and vica versa same. 8m gonna try anyways since no more still

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes