Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Question:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If the developer isn't trolling us, we'll most likely fuck Olivia soon.

Answer:
I know there's a boatload of folks who can't wait for "Kane" to fuck his "Sis" but I gotta say (I'm a simple redneck) that I reckon Tess is the hottest character in the whole damn VN to date:
View attachment 2593992
Y'all keep drooling over that wanna-be warden Olivia-what's-her-name... I'm a bit geared-up on the cameo "guest". :p
Tell me you wouldn't be throwing back Patrón body shots on that all night. Oh the places I'd be puttin' the salt....

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Top 5 in the poll at the moment
1st.Veronica Karlsson 64
2nd.
Dominique Karlsson 56
3rd.Doctor Eloise Chastain 40
4th.Samantha 38
5th.Alessandra Karlsson 37

Reactions: луна

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
how many karlsson sisters in total ? 6 ? or more ?

so far MC have fucked how many karlsson sisters ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I assume

Adastra2231

Jun 27, 2020
Yes you have to agree to joining her when she watch Kwame wife torture and there is a scene unlocks with her in this update, not sure if you need her as sponser

Dec 20, 2021
Been getting questions continuously regarding "E" points so I'll make a post here for reference on my personal take and how they are handled within SanchoMod.

SanchoNote

The types and how the mod references them: There are two different "E" points... a Sub and Dom variant. These being "ESubPnts" and "EDomPnts" respectively. The mod's stat system will automatically adjust depending on your playthrough to report the correct one. This means if you are on a Sub route then it's reporting ESubPnts and vice-versa for Dom routes. The stat screens will automatically label them correctly as well to minimize confusion. Make sense? Good deal.

What's likely the best to obtain: Most misc point systems in this VN are targeted at minimal acquisition for maximum benefit. Examples are the "O" points and the "Z" points. So it's rather obvious that minimum "E" points is likely preferred by any playthough and that's why you see it as being gained by the same amount on two out of three choices per menu choice block. That duplication of the identical gain in two of the three choices is your clue that not gaining them is best for maximum gain.

What are they and what's their likely use: My best current guess is either "ElenaPoints" or "EvaluationPoints". Most likely to be used later for the next KLvl updgrade/downgrade either by themselves or with another variable in a formula like the previous KLvl evaluation ceremony.

Regards. Go get you some.
Please release the Android version

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Android link downloading now, and then I reupload to Mega, then I post the Mega link here

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
I'm on the good dom path as well... and I remember that Junko was "sent" to MC by Dominique and then the Junko romance ensues. Dominique is Junko's mistress so, why, when MC gets on Dominique romance path, do we also get a "Junko cheat" flag? I don't get it...
I guess the good harem includes junko and dominic but you're going to have to work hard for it to work. There is a conversation that allows you to do Dominic's approach with Kwane. I suppose there will be the kit for it to work.
Neither Dominique nor Junko was romance at the start... now if they are both rom'd someone's gonna be jelly. Chicks are like that bud, now and most certainly in the future. Being a sugar daddy resolves those issues in my experience, so that's food for thought as you journey through this life. Otherwise if you have Junko as a fucktoy you can rom Donimique solo... that looks the setup, that the rom will likely be one or the other but not both. We'll see.
Tess has actually addressed this issue (some time ago!) and Sancho is spot on:

Never to spoil, but for harem (this is possible in about four iterations I think) you have to kind of assume some women wouldn't match well with each other. For example, it might be difficult to get both Juliette and Dominique to cooperate that way, but it might be much easier for Kiyomi and Dominique. Junko might be possible as a pure love interest/romance, but less happy about a harem given her personality, so one might have to make her a sub to another woman on top, etc. So it just depends! And some women might only accept a male relationship, others only female, and another group that is way more open to a lot of different possibilities.
[...] and without being too specific, it's fair to say that it would be hard for Junko and Dominique to be EQUAL in status in a harem. A much easier path of less resistance might be for example a romance with Dominique with Junko (and perhaps others) as lovers/servants/subs/slaves (depending how far one might go) but to be honest, I have only for sure decided about 7-8 specific possibilities and am open dependent on how the characters themselves seem to progress as I move forward.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes