gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Veronica's brain is useful, but she doesn't need her arms and legs for that. The rest of the board are liabilities and should be disposed of if given the opportunity.

But yeah, the story paths may not allow us to go Full Blood Lust on everyone who's wronged any of the three player characters. We'll see how it shakes out.

Reactions: risky0 and motseer

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
But yeah, the story paths may not allow us to go Full Blood Lust on everyone who's wronged any of the three player characters. We'll see how it shakes out.
Hmmm... three characters.... I would debate that there's only two being Kane and Seth. Olivia is a shill and completely compromised at this point, there's little denying that in her actions on either Dom or Sub male protagonist path. Just my personal opinion which doesn't mean a damn thing of course.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
As for deaths, before she left, Tess said in the end that everybody could die by the end (including our three protagonists) except one person. I assume the gambit queen is the exception, but ya never know
Speaking of which, there aren't many Chapters left to fit all the game content into. At one time, Tess wrote that there would be 12 chapters in all (most likely). And we still don't even have Olivia's Welcome Party after Ch7, no Fashion Show, and no Game Show. Honestly, I'm even a little confused and don't really understand how it's all going to play out. It's basically 3 big events (?), but how long it will take to produce them, I can't say.

I may be wrong, and Fashion Show of slaves will be part of the Game Show event, for those players who refused to help Katsumi, but it's still not a small event that is unclear when it will be done. And that's not to mention that Tess still needs to make weighty content for the female pod being trained by Kane (Dom K5+), the main story content of Gambit and separate content (scenes) for Dom and Sub routes. I hope Tess has thought of everything.

Reactions: motseer

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
no Fashion Show
I think (sic) the fashion show already happened on the sub path. On the dom path Kane may (if you picked that option) have helped plan the show, but it presumably happened quietly in the background without his involvement. One of those places where the dom path skips a section of content rather than show an alternative version, as is the case with many of Olivia's domme scenes.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Stan5851

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hmmm... three characters.... I would debate that there's only two being Kane and Seth. Olivia is a shill and completely compromised at this point, there's little denying that in her actions on either Dom or Sub male protagonist path. Just my personal opinion which doesn't mean a damn thing of course.
I take your point, but think she is at least intended as a player character, so I try to play her as such despite the occasional hiccoughs.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Veronica seems to be the most redeemable. Elena and Dominique are as well but only if Kane makes certain choices. Maybe it's her intellectual detachment that makes her seem less corrupt. I'll save Junko, Raven and the new (sweet) assistant along with pod W2 if possible. The fact that Kane (so far) can make all +good choices and get away with it is a stark contrast to the sadistic dystopia but I, for one, am glad Tess is writing the story with this possibility.

Edit: I didn't mean to leave out Seth and Olivia. Family is a given for a Paladin. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan5851

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Veronica seems to be the most redeemable. Elena and Dominique are as well but only if Kane makes certain choices. Maybe it's her intellectual detachment that makes her seem less corrupt. I'll save Junko, Raven and the new (sweet) assistant along with pod W2 if possible. The fact that Kane (so far) can make all +good choices and get away with it is a stark contrast to the sadistic dystopia but I, for one, am glad Tess is writing the story with this possibility.
I think you may be right that that's the intent. But one of the other characters remarks at some point (Elena or Yvette I think) that she's simply better at masking her cruelty than the others, and that certainly chimes more with my view of her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: risky0 and motseer

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Making that screenshot made me realize - Dang it... I forgot to mention in the bullet points of new SanchMod features: Further customization of the MiniStat screen. Note that you can click on the Stat headers of those that mention the easily interpreted "Click to Open/Close" to collapse or expand the stat section data:
1683383936781.png

It's just another small example of all these little minor tweaks that will hopefully allow you to set the UI the way you want or like, not how someone else (me) thinks you should have it.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I think you may be right that that's the intent. But one of the other characters remarks at some point (Elena or Yvette I think) that she's simply better at masking her cruelty than the others, and that certainly chimes more with my view of her.
Hehe Yep, with each new update, I duck - looking for the sucker punch Tess has added in for my Good Dom path. :oops:

Reactions: gregers

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Speaking of which, there aren't many Chapters left to fit all the game content into. At one time, Tess wrote that there would be 12 chapters in all (most likely). And we still don't even have Olivia's Welcome Party after Ch7, no Fashion Show, and no Game Show. Honestly, I'm even a little confused and don't really understand how it's all going to play out. It's basically 3 big events (?), but how long it will take to produce them, I can't say.

I may be wrong, and Fashion Show of slaves will be part of the Game Show event, for those players who refused to help Katsumi, but it's still not a small event that is unclear when it will be done. And that's not to mention that Tess still needs to make weighty content for the female pod being trained by Kane (Dom K5+), the main story content of Gambit and separate content (scenes) for Dom and Sub routes. I hope Tess has thought of everything.
Tess does write big chapters I imagine she can fit those two items ( assuming the fashion show is done) in the next two chapters with the pod being developed until the end game. The thing Im interested in on top of alessandras machinations is the revolt that tess keeps hinting at happening in the background and how its going to affect the characters in this story.

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
Is this the same kind Veronica who deprives the slaves of sight and hearing so that they can wash the floor in the office with their tongues during the meeting and do not have the opportunity to peep or eavesdrop on the secrets of the corporation? Are we talking about the same worthy and kind Veronica? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: motseer and risky0

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I guess i have to wait for estrada to do it then.
Bud, unless he, I, or anyone else cuts out over half of the features it won't matter... it's not compatible. And honestly, nobody but me knows how most of the new features even work and what are their dependents. I will need serious time to make it so but with ~40 VNs to keep up to date and new features to add to finalize the current Core code that time needed isn't available now. That's just how it is, full transparency.

Reactions: sava75

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
This is the clearest description of Veronica.
I'm not a sadistic bitch, I'm doing this for science.
Veronica's actions are enough to make her the worst person ever, but I think there's more to her.

The fact that many of the characters in the game are killable is going to be really cool.
I want to see many of them die at the hands of the MC.

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
It seems to me that sheer hell on earth will reign only if Juliet Carlasson receives absolute and undivided power. If any other of the Carlasson sisters (Including my Olivia) gets such power, of course there will be hell on earth too, but it will remain moderate and moderately democratic-despathic.

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
This is the clearest description of Veronica.
I'm not a sadistic bitch, I'm doing this for science.
Veronica's actions are enough to make her the worst person ever, but I think there's more to her.

The fact that many of the characters in the game are killable is going to be really cool.
I want to see many of them die at the hands of the MC.
I think maybe, SIMPLY POSSIBLE, Veronica is not so much masking her sadistic nature as trying to justify it, and first of all justify it to herself.
I think, perhaps due to the fact that Veronica is a very educated woman, she understands with her brain that bullying and sadism for the sake of pleasure is kind of like a vestige of the primitive system, but on the other hand, she can’t do anything with her sadistic nature and therefore comes to such, as if, "compromises".:rolleyes:
Against the background of Veronica, I like her colleague Dr. Eloise Chastain much more. This girl, firstly, if she mocks someone, she does not hide that she does it for pleasure. Secondly, unlike blindness and hearing loss, her wonderful tongue augmentation surgeries are REALLY practically useful and do not deprive the patient of something, but rather give him additional opportunities (a kind of breast augmentation and Botox for men).
Hell yes! In real life, I wouldn't refuse to build up a little tongue for myself, and also fucking for free! This is not a bug, but a feature gentlemen! :p This is the kind of medicine I need!(y)

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
It seems to me that sheer hell on earth will reign only if Juliet Carlasson receives absolute and undivided power. If any other of the Carlasson sisters (Including my Olivia) gets such power, of course there will be hell on earth too, but it will remain moderate and moderately democratic-despathic.
They already told you whats gonna happen if kane is foolish enough to choose her. Kane chained down into a room getting fucked non stop until she gets the desired boy. If a girl has the misfortune to come into her womb, that poor things gonna get aborted asap.

Reactions: Don Sucio

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
They already told you whats gonna happen if kane is foolish enough to choose her. Kane chained down into a room getting fucked non stop until she gets the desired boy. If a girl has the misfortune to come into her womb, that poor things gonna get aborted asap.
I must have missed something, but if so, I consider it a plot hole of course.
Even now, medicine allows you to choose the sex of the child by choosing the correct sperm from the total number of tadpoles. This is not done in the real world of course (for ethical reasons), BUT where is ethics and where is the universe of Karlassnos Group... :)

4.40 star(s) 146 Votes