Mar 11, 2023
Who is Alessandra's simp here? I think she's the only sister I haven't read someone defending and raising the sword :LUL:.
The least favourite of the sisters?
By the way, the real chad of this world is Zaton (MC of Desert Stalker), when Tess made it canon that they share the same continent :WeSmart:.
Proud Alessa simp here. She's awesome. We did the rankings a few pages ago, so no point in repeating it.

As for personal (head-canon/fan-fic) dream-team of evil bitches I'm inspired by Dracula and his 3 brides. So It would be an all evil tag-team of Kane, Olivia, Alessandra and Juliette. And all the worker girls, obviously. The world will drown in blood!:eek:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I don't know man, you're the ever hopeful, good always triumphs over evil sort of guy. It's a nice thought, but even in this world, evil triumphs over good so much, that what is good is now a blurred line.
In this alternate world Tes created, evil is every day life. Being a good person will earn you a trip to the Joy facility, morality in this world doesn't align with what you hold close to your heart...I think it's more likely the people trying to play the good guy Kane are the ones that will be disappointed.

But, we'll just have to wait and see! Really looking forward to the unfolding story.
And who told you I only have GoodDom Kane? I have a few walkthroughs for the evil one as well, it's just that I personally consider the GoodDom route to be canon (for me). We'll see who ends up disappointed. Something tells me it will be the exact opposite. Especially when you consider that one of the three guaranteed survivors will not be Juliette, nor Alessandra, nor Nadia, but Astrid, the most positive character in the game so far.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
In fact, among all the conventional 15 endings there will be one canonical one way or another, because it is this ending (as I understood from Tess's words) that will form the basis of her next game. What will be canon for Tess herself is the biggest question. (imo) And whoever we are kill or glorify by taking with us to the top of the world, it may not matter much for the next story. Though, of course, it's too early to think about it. So these are just thoughts out loud..

Reactions: Maviarab

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Who is Alessandra's simp here? I think she's the only sister I haven't read someone defending and raising the sword :LUL:.
As for Alessandra, well, yes, we discussed her a few pages ago. I don't think anyone would argue that she is definitely beautiful, intelligent, sexually attractive, as well as conniving and cruel, and her intrigues is potentially more dangerous than any of Juliette's perversions. I think it's a bit premature to discuss a romantic relationship with her, since the "polygamous union of perverts" (Kane+Alessa+Celeste) that is available to us has not yet reached the stage where a relationship between these sex buddies can be called romantic. We'll see what happens when/if KaneDom gets Alessa's sponsorship after the game show.
By the way, the real chad of this world is Zaton (MC of Desert Stalker), when Tess made it canon that they share the same continent :WeSmart:.
Yeah. And I certainly wouldn't mind my Kane having a big harem like this. Too bad that won't work.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Because there spoilers for the next episode and some people may not want to see them?? lol and that post has already been posted, we don’t need repeated post on this forum
As Juliette whispered to me as she tossed another slave overboard the yacht, those who ignore the thread search and don't read the previous pages are sent straight to the K1 cells.:devilish:

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
In fact, among all the conventional 15 endings there will be one canonical one way or another, because it is this ending (as I understood from Tess's words) that will form the basis of her next game. What will be canon for Tess herself is the biggest question. (imo) And whoever we are kill or glorify by taking with us to the top of the world, it may not matter much for the next story. Though, of course, it's too early to think about it. So these are just thoughts out loud..
And of course that ending will not be favourable for anyone playing the male Dom route, sucks, but it is what it is I guess.

Dom players will be hooked for almost 10 years of development or will be pissed shitless at the end of first game that they will just leave, just a speculation, although we will see how it goes.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Not sure we can judge her character from the very brief bits we've seen so far, I mean Olivia seemed positive before she started killing people (or was that just in my playthrough).
You're right, we don't know Astrid very well yet, but even what we do know speaks in favour of her being a positive character. As I've written before, Tess has so far characterised Astrid's personality rather briefly but succinctly: "Idealism and hope". But the fact that Astrid was the only one of all the sisters who seriously tried to fight Alexander's tyranny (and paid for it) makes me argue that she definitely must be a good person.

As for Olivia killing people, that sounds like someone turned to the dark side of the force (Evil paths). A truly good Olivia doesn't kill or torture anyone, but even the opposite, she has her family members' backs. ;)

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I'm such an Alessandra simp that when most people fill in their test questions to get a sponsorship from Dominique, Juliette, or Veronica, I answer all my test questions to get Alessandra points. In my main walkthrough, I have yet to leave an Alessandra point on the board. There's just no real reason to defend her since nobody's really talked shit about her.

If I had to guess based on tests posts and other things, Id guess the canon ending is the one where Kane turns down the power and rides off into the sunset with Olivia.

That way the femdom theme is still available and the Karlsson sisters are still in power. Likely will be a new protagonist if I had to guess. Obvs a way away but speculation is fun

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Juillet wants a bad boy like evil Dom Kane., not some sub-punk bitch Kane. long live the queen Long live the queen
View attachment 3261466
Yeah, Long live Queen, short live Kane! :KEK: Well, tt's a common problem for two worlds (Tess's game world and our). With this "fashion" of infantilism and refusal to take responsibility, I wouldn't be surprised if one day a part of humanity will come to matriarchy.:sneaky:

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Hello everyone,

I am literally writing on the fly right now and just spitting it out without any editing - and been up all night - so forgive any poor writing as I'm just writing this for Discord first then pasting it in Patreon. I will keep this one short but it's an important update. Basically, I have about two scenes left of content and I want to try and squeeze them in so will extend content generation a few more days. I am not going to make every scene I wanted for Test, but more will come for Final, and these two I want to get in I really want in Test Version...so going to crank them out.

If I sacrifice anything else specific, it might be animations in Test as they are the lowest priority for my list after editing renders/dialogue/music and of course making sure all flags/paths work fine. And the most critical task is making sure saves carry over ok, etc.

Updated render counts:
Dom: 1128 --> 1128 (100%)
Secret Sub: 189 --> 189 (100%)
Main: 429 --> 429 (98% adding a tiny bit more soon)
Sub: 1040 ----> 1,250
**Total: 2,786 ---> 2,996**

I may do an update before next Sunday just announcing that all content generation (writing/renders) is done and that I am formally moving to editing.

I am really tired and want to pose about 12 more shots, so going to post this on Discord, put it on Patreon, and then get back to a final little stretch!
I appreciate everyone so much for their support and patience!

Love,
Tess

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes