Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Reactions: Silver_Crow117

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Factions I can think of:
1) Join the DeCocks.
2) Inherit the Karlsson empire by marrying one of the four sisters or the incestuous option with Olivia (Kane would join the Karlssons).
3) Flee with Claudia to her country (she lives in the middle of the map, in an area outside of Karlsson/DeCock control).
4) Maybe the Vipers will repent for all their sins and start a revolt (1% chance :ROFLMAO:).
5) Don't join anyone and screw up so badly that you end up DEAD :Kappa:.

Last edited:
Reactions: Don Sucio

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I think the 4th faction would be New Paris (Phoebe, Claudia and Celeste) with the 5th (assuming all major players have already been introduced) being an emerging Elena faction (Elena, Chanel, Olivia + Kane if romanced).
or perhaps a kane lone wolf faction where he turns everybody down.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I think the 4th faction would be New Paris (Phoebe, Claudia and Celeste) with the 5th (assuming all major players have already been introduced) being an emerging Elena faction (Elena, Chanel, Olivia + Kane if romanced).
Like you said (mind you I’m looking at this from a sub pov but I’m assuming it works for dom as well) mind you, I didn’t merge them or anything

1- Juliette, Dominque, Mercy, Sam, Junko,???
2 - Olivia, Elena, Chanel, Katsumi,??
3- Veronica, Claudia, Astrid, Yvette, Kiyomi,??
4 - Alessandra…. Patricia, Celeste,???
5 - Delilah, Nadia, Cynthia, ???

I know there isn’t a clear faction… just Miss Tess saying there’s 3-5 of them and that she’s thinking how some can combine into another… I’m just basing my thoughts because I was playing Kg on the steam deck and Juliette said that she and Dominique don’t always get along, but for “this” they’ll work Together to make sure you stay alive… and looking at the preview photos, they’re both together a lot…

Also going off of what I asked about WS B like a faction itself and Miss Tess saying “
in a way yes, but it's more related to a specific goal/outcome yeah” make my number 3 faction guess… a good one

Last edited:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Like you said (mind you I’m looking at this from a sub pov but I’m assuming it works for dom as well) mind you, I didn’t merge them or anything

1- Juliette, Dominque, Mercy, ??
2 - Olivia, Elena,
3- Veronica, Claudia, Astrid, Yvette, ??
4 - Alessandra…. ???
5 - Delilah, Nadia, Cynthia, ???

I know there isn’t a clear faction… just Miss Tess saying there’s 3-5 of them and that she’s thinking how some can combine into another… I’m just basing my thoughts because I was playing Kg on the steam deck and Juliette said that she and Dominique don’t always get along, but for “this” they’ll work Together to make sure you stay alive… and looking at the preview photos, they’re both together a lot…

Also going off of what I asked about WS B like a faction itself and Miss Tess saying “
in a way yes, but it's more related to a specific goal/outcome yeah” make my number 3 faction guess… a good one
Using that list Alessandras faction would be with pat and Celeste.
I also assume that Elena and Olvia would have kasumi and Chanel
Veronicas faction would have kiyomi
Juliettes would at least have Junko ( for dom) and Sam

tre321qw

Apr 16, 2023
can you jump up from k6 to k7 during your first time meeting with Oliva in the pod meeting or is it the 2nd I was able to somehow do it in my first playthrough and was just wondering when it happens

Mar 11, 2023
can you jump up from k6 to k7 during your first time meeting with Oliva in the pod meeting or is it the 2nd I was able to somehow do it in my first playthrough and was just wondering when it happens
I believe you can get all the way to K8 if you nailed all the tasks and have enough SisTeam points (I think you need 2 or 3). In the 2nd judgement (throne room with Olivia and 4 sisters) you can get to K9 max.

Reactions: Stan5851

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
If Dom is your sponsor, she'll automatically promote you to 7. that's the earliest you can do it

Reactions: DoverUK25

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
If Dom is your sponsor, she'll automatically promote you to 7. that's the earliest you can do it
Just sponsorship from Dominique won't be enough.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BTW, noticed the cpride flag. I don't remember it being discussed here.It will be interesting to see exactly what it will affect. Pride..hm.. :unsure:

Reactions: Mercyofpusy
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes