Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Seth didn't even have the decency to die in the beginning. Imagine this - no bar fight for Kane, no prison, no 'booty duty' for K3 Kane. And even if Kane still ends up in prison, at least he doesn't have to worry about his mostly dead useless brother anymore and can focus on knocking Olivia up, as he should.
Ohhh ohhhh man hahahaha....completely agree on the last part though ;)
With the recent allegations I can't help but compare Alexander Karlsson to Vince McMahon. I wonder who's more evil out of the two? I mean, at least (I hope) Alexander didn't take a dump on Callista's head and that is the true reason she left. :LOL: And just like Vince, he will return from cryosleep to take over the company and the world!
Ummm....

uncomfortable-dark-helmet.gif

Yeah...well with that said...moving on :ROFLMAO:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Not touching that with a ten foot pole but technically everybody in the Karlsson organization would be me tooed.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
By throwing raw steak at her?
Imagine if Alessandra's whole thing was, "I was going to sponsor you; you gave me the correct number of orgasms, but you didn't even serve me a raw steak. Not only am I not sponsoring you, but you're demoted for the disrespect."

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Imagine if Alessandra's whole thing was, "I was going to sponsor you; you gave me the correct number of orgasms, but you didn't even serve me a raw steak. Not only am I not sponsoring you, but you're demoted for the disrespect."
Would this be on PickerLewds route? :ROFLMAO:

Sorry PL...but I stuck chuckle at you getting screwed over by Olivia hehe

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DoverUK25

Miss DoverUK25

Jan 28, 2024
Hi guys new to the site my asshole bf doveruk show me this vn think that what he calls it’s and love it so much lickys hills 4 th jun he knows what it means oh Dover go make dinner like you fucking promise uwould asshole making me making me make account on here asshole just u get u fat ass of the pc

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Hi guys new to the site my asshole bf doveruk show me this vn think that what he calls it’s and love it so much lickys hills 4 th jun he knows what it means oh Dover go make dinner like you fucking promise uwould asshole making me making me make account on here asshole just u get u fat ass of the pc
1st of my ass is not fat and 2nd you could of just texted me instead right cant get 5mins to myself

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Out of reactions....sooooo...ummm....

Hi? lol.

Ps. Out of interest, you're not wearing shiny 5 inch heeled thigh highs also are you? Just curious..asking...for a friend...yeah...a friend.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes