Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
2012?? Nah... think more Interstellar... In fact, it's literally Interstellar, except Veronica already solved the whole anti-gravity problem they were having in that movie
*sighs*

In that film...there were very limited spots available on the arks...and those spots were cherry-picked by the elite.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
You know what I meant tho, it's not a boat they're building... Also, we don't know how the selection process went in that other film, but probably the same... as it does in every other fuckin film :ROFLMAO:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Also what's Olivia's beef with Jake. She all of a sudden just seemed to have really disliked that poor fella apparently even prior to the events of this game

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Also what's Olivia's beef with Jake. She all of a sudden just seemed to have really disliked that poor fella apparently even prior to the events of this game
Because he hassled her for how many godamn years wanting to get into her pants.

On the sub path..oh she really reminds him of that and rubs his face in it...as does...Scarlett iirc...could be wrong..at how embarrassingly small his cock his and that why would he ever think Olivia would be interested in something so small :ROFLMAO:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I'd have to say though, the first screenshot sums up everything Miles has been saying. Doesn't just not tell you something, she blatantly tells you she keeping stuff from you. Yeah...whatever lol.
Well, at least she asks to be patient and promises to tell everything later, showing her feelings and opening up a bit herself, while others just don't say anything to Kane, and some also try to secretly impregnate themselves with his sperm, finding out if it can be done... So, you know, I'd rather have someone who wouldn't do things like that behind my back. Also, my response wasn't that she's withholding information from Kane (which absolutely every important character in the game does), but that Veronica can't be compared to a soulless machine, and may have a lot more feelings than her sisters.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Don Sucio

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Btw, that whole thing with Island 4 really puts the entire "prison special program" or whatever it's called into another very different light, when you think about it, and it suddenly makes more sense why they're basically putting some people in prison under false charges... kind of interesting, tbh.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well, at least she asks to be patient and promises to tell everything later, showing her feelings and opening up a bit herself, while others just don't say anything to Kane
But she isn't...and yes they do. Pretty much every senior member of the facility tell him...be patient...when the time is right...have to find out for yourself...

Why we (I assume) finally get the pissed off scene with Elena. It's pretty much every single board member who does this shit to Kane.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
But she isn't...and yes they do. Pretty much every senior member of the facility tell him...be patient...when the time is right...have to find out for yourself...

Why we (I assume) finally get the pissed off scene with Elena. It's pretty much every single board member who does this shit to Kane.
Honestly, they'd just be better off not telling him anything. All these hints about his father and letting family members visit him is pissing off Kane. Elena of all people should know how that shit feels yet she has to rub it in for some reason.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Folks, I'm as annoyed as you are that nothing is being said to Kane. But either it's some kind of Tess' considerations (like smoothly revealing the intrigue for those players who are not much immersed in analyzing the game events), or there's something behind it that we can't understand yet...and it makes us angry...

Yes, of course, someone can always assume that Veronica planned everything and gagged everyone, but I don't think it's that simple...There's something else going on here that even DeKocks (the same Cynthia) is keeping quiet about.. Did Veronica shut her up too? I don't think so...Anyway, I'm in favor of Kane being told the whole truth (and preferably in the next part of ch8), but we'll see how it plays out.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
But for now, I have only one guess - Veronica is simply fulfilling Gambit's terms, trying not to give either side a clear advantage. She may have her own goals, but they're too broad and have to do with entirely different things, most of which are the survival of the people and the mainland... Veronica has no need for power. What would have happened if Cynthia had told Kane (Dom) about his father and everything else... It's not hard to understand - for one thing, Kane could have joined the DeKocks by then, having taken offence at what the Alexander did to Cole. (and Kallista)..

Disclosure by either of the Karlsson sisters could (theoretically) encourage KaneDom to side with the sister who first shared the revelations with him, but remembering that neither side should have an advantage over the other, their silence could also make sense. It can be a kind of unspoken agreement between the sisters that they will be honest with each other and follow some rules...For example, an agreement that each of the sisters has the right to sponsor Kane.

However, we are already seeing some attempts to disrupt the Gambit and break the established rules.Dominique is trying to impregnate herself with Kane's sperm (unsuccessfully), Alessandra wants to organise the murder of the sisters, Juliette makes an alliance with Dominique, preparing for direct conflict with Veronica (and Olivia). In any case, there is still a semblance of order for now, but very soon everything will collapse (I think so) and many rules (including the prohibition on disclosure of information) will go to hell.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Folks, I'm as annoyed as you are that nothing is being said to Kane. But either it's some kind of Tess' considerations (like smoothly revealing the intrigue for those players who are not much immersed in analyzing the game events), or there's something behind it that we can't understand yet...and it makes us angry...

Yes, of course, someone can always assume that Veronica planned everything and gagged everyone, but I don't think it's that simple...There's something else going on here that even DeKocks (the same Cynthia) is keeping quiet about.. Did Veronica shut her up too? I don't think so...Anyway, I'm in favor of Kane being told the whole truth (and preferably in the next part of ch8), but we'll see how it plays out.
The Karlsson's (I say as a group) obviously have something on the Dekoks for sure. Like the meeting with Cynthia, was organised by Elena and Elena made sure Cynthia only said the 'right things' etc. You can't even say they are using Cole against them (a threat) as most people think he is dead (confirmed by Tess)...including most of the board. So it has to be something else that makes the likes of Cynthia (who remember, according to Phoebe in the crpyt, Elena and Yvette are no match for her) go along with what they want. The Gambit in reality is no one elses concern outside the Karlsson's. Why would they care?

So why would they go along with all the riddles and being crpyptic? :unsure: What is so obviously serious (other than it's Tess' story) to stop Cynthia say...hey Nephew Kane..my brother is yo daddy! Ooops...sorry Elena...what you going to do about it bitch?

However, we are already seeing some attempts to disrupt the Gambit and break the established rules.Dominique is trying to impregnate herself with Kane's sperm (unsuccessfully), Alessandra wants to organise the murder of the sisters, Juliette makes an alliance with Dominique, preparing for direct conflict with Veronica (and Olivia). In any case, there is still a semblance of order for now, but very soon everything will collapse (I think so) and many rules (including the prohibition on disclosure of information) will go to hell.
Yup...all hell is going to break loose!

e6fpit60.jpg

Last edited:

fgc1411

Oct 23, 2019
Hi, really loving the game! Without spoiling is there:

a) an opportunity to shrink the MCs penis size?
b) anything I should be keeping an eye out for to make sure this happens?

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
The Gambit in reality is no one elses concern outside the Karlsson's. Why would they care?

So why would they go along with all the riddles and being crpyptic? :unsure: What is so obviously serious (other than it's Tess' story) to stop Cynthia say...hey Nephew Kane..my brother is yo daddy! Ooops...sorry Elena...what you going to do about it bitch?
I think it's the most obvious thing in the world - gaining power over the Karlsson Group through his relative protégé Kane.

It's just that this cold war used to be fought on an equal footing and, as they say, nothing was going to go wrong, but with Alexander's death, the DeKocks had a real opportunity to take on their main competitor, the Karlsson Group. And Cynthia would be a fool if she didn't try to do it the legal way (by winning the Gambit). The same can be said for New Paris. I'm sure they didn't just come here to torture and kill slaves either...These guys will also be looking for allies in the coming war for power over the grand prize and it's just a question of who they'll join in this lion fight.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hi, really loving the game! Without spoiling is there:

a) an opportunity to shrink the MCs penis size?
b) anything I should be keeping an eye out for to make sure this happens?
Eeehhh...no...not in the way I assume you mean at least....but if go sub path route...you will spend 98% of your time in a 'cage' which is too small for you ;)

I think it's the most obvious thing in the world - gaining power over the Karlsson Group through his relative protégé Kane.

It's just that this cold war used to be fought on an equal footing and, as they say, nothing was going to go wrong, but with Alexander's death, the DeKocks had a real opportunity to take on their main competitor, the Karlsson Group. And Cynthia would be a fool if she didn't try to do it the legal way (by winning the Gambit). The same can be said for New Paris. I'm sure they didn't just come here to torture and kill slaves either...These guys will also be looking for allies in the coming war for power over the grand prize and it's just a question of who they'll join in this lion fight.
Hmmm...fair points....fair points....

Mar 11, 2023
So it has to be something else that makes the likes of Cynthia (who remember, according to Phoebe in the crpyt, Elena and Yvette are no match for her) go along with what they want. The Gambit in reality is no one elses concern outside the Karlsson's. Why would they care?
It could be a ticket on the Ark for her family, or a promise that if Kane is good enough to take over the company, the Board will not challenge him, and so the rivalry between the families will be over. But it must be some sort of a carrot, Cynthia doesn't strike me as a woman who takes kindly to threats. Though I'll admit it doesn't work as well if Kane is a K2 doggie.

Regardless, all the bitches will pay for their deceits and manipulations, papa Cole is coming back, and he's gotta be very angry. (Please, Miss Tess, don't make him into a whimpering looser, we have plenty of those already).

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes