Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
ААААААААААААААААААА!!!!!!!OMG! :love: :love: :love:
Silver, this is the best news of the month! Thank you so much for the information. At least my post wasn't written for nothing.
View attachment 3717652
I don't pretend that Tess decision was made because of this (after all, what I wrote about was ripe in the souls of many players who love this strong-willed redheaded beauty), but I'm insanely happy that Tess decided to give the players such a royal gift!:)
Hahaha you’re so welcome!!Also, I think she’ll be part of the secret sub path as well, not sure if as one of the main females that I mentioned in the post above but still… more red heads the better
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There’s more stuff that’s new/changed but Miss Tess will get angry hahaha

Reactions: Stan5851

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
It seems to me that Stan got his reward with Angelica (y)... but as punishment, he'll have to play sub or secret sub path? :HideThePain:.

• Thinking Face

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
It seems to me that Stan got his reward with Angelica (y)... but as punishment, he'll have to play sub or secret sub path? :HideThePain:.
In addition to what Maviarab wrote. Everything in the screenshot below applies to the Dom path (and SS). That was Tess's original intent (the post was made sometime in December 2023). But now our lovely Angelica will move from Tier2 to the big leagues ->Tier1 (Dom) with all the wonderful consequences that entails. :)
Dom_route_romances_and_tiers.jpg

Last edited:

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
Btw… since I’m a Patreon member… a lot was revealed…to be new and changing… I’ll do one that some people may like…
“4) Angelica will be moved up in priority to a Tier 1 romance for a specific type of dom player.”
Rejoice Dom players hahaha
Angelica is nice, but am I the only one who has been nice to Amy in every playthrough (even in my fairly evil save route) and somehow wants her to succeed in that group? Feels doomed either way, at best to be some kind of special servant... :cry: :HideThePain:
I do hope somehow we can do something for her.
1717894370886.png

Poor Amy :(

Reactions: bigdickdonaldduck

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Angelica is nice, but am I the only one who has been nice to Amy in every playthrough (even in my fairly evil save route) and somehow wants her to succeed in that group? Feels doomed either way, at best to be some kind of special servant... :cry: :HideThePain:
View attachment 3718511

Well… uh… I think this is her on the secret sub path with Alessandra…
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seems like on the sub routes, other slave gals are moving up… Even on the actual sub paths Angelica is in the hunting party with Charlotte…

• Love
Reactions: Raynare69

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Im sure if you make Amy your fav she'll get preferential treatment probs will allow her to advance faster as well.

Unsure1907

Jan 21, 2024
Veronica is the most boring of all of the sisters. Sorry for those who love her, but she has the personality of a cardboard box.
Even though I can't stomach all of the evil stuff very well, I would much rather play for Juliette even than V.

Sure, V probably plays an important role for the preservation of humanity and possibly in saving humanity's future with the expansion into other planets, etc. in the distant future... But still, I think I get more joy watching paint dry than reading most of her dialogue.

Alessandra on the other hand... Now that's a hottie. :love:
Veronica is totally my type physically. Her bland personality is perhaps an intended character flaw by the authors idk. I would have liked it if she were more fun though

Reactions: dal7moc

Unsure1907

Jan 21, 2024
I tried both the dom and the sub paths. I like the dom path because I can stay true to how I am . I believe the sub path has way more content. I would hope the dev would add more stuff to dom path. I love nothing more than to have my women and myself dominate other people together.

Mar 11, 2023
Btw… since I’m a Patreon member… a lot was revealed…to be new and changing… I’ll do one that some people may like…
“4) Angelica will be moved up in priority to a Tier 1 romance for a specific type of dom player.”
Rejoice Dom players hahaha
Thank you for the news! I've been waiting for this since that seduction scene. Oh boy, all the other girls are in trouble now. Fuck yeah!
Angelica is nice, but am I the only one who has been nice to Amy in every playthrough (even in my fairly evil save route) and somehow wants her to succeed in that group? Feels doomed either way, at best to be some kind of special servant... :cry:
Yeah, I try to treat her well too, but she's just not a clever girl. A hard worker, sure, but dim-witted it would seem. So I forsee a lot of cocksucking in her future.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
View attachment 3718511

Amy is life...Amy is love...

Amy in my top 3, she is just adorable. <3

I believe the sub path has way more content.
Incorrect. Same amount of content pretty much, just the sub path has perhaps a tad more sexual content but it really is neither here nor there in render count.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
yea, sub or dom just affects who you interact with and how, for example Juliette will fuck you up as a sub; as a dom, she's surprisingly sub to you, esp if you're violent.

Thank you for the news! I've been waiting for this since that seduction scene. Oh boy, all the other girls are in trouble now. Fuck yeah!

Yeah, I try to treat her well too, but she's just not a clever girl. A hard worker, sure, but dim-witted it would seem. So I forsee a lot of cocksucking in her future.
Yea pet material, not wifey material though unforch

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes