Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Ok Gentlemen, place your bets on who will be the first Karlsson sister to bite the dust :whistle::coffee:.
I'm putting my money on Alessandra.
Veronica is very important in the story, Dominique also has weight in another part of the main story and Jules is the villain of the game, so she has to be there until the end, as in any well-told story :devilish:.
Whoa, whoa, slow down a bit, cowboy.:whistle::coffee: Alessandra is supposed to be in Kane's harem (and she will be), it's a full arc with a separate ending announced by Tess herself. No, of course it would be "funny" if the snake who wanted to kill her sisters was killed by them or someone else...But still, I wouldn't want the sisters to be killed early on. It would be a shame to lose potentially hot content with any of them. Tess, as the creator of the game, knows best ofc, but personally I think such fatal showdowns between key characters (in the vein of Tarantino movies) are best left for the very end of the game.

Reactions: PickerLewd

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Whoa, whoa, slow down a bit, cowboy.:whistle::coffee: Alessandra is supposed to be in Kane's harem (and she will be), it's a full arc with a separate ending announced by Tess herself. No, of course it would be "funny" if the snake who wanted to kill her sisters was killed by them or someone else...But still, I wouldn't want the sisters to be killed early on. It would be a shame to lose potentially hot content with any of them. Tess, as the creator of the game, knows best ofc, but personally I think such fatal showdowns between key characters (in the vein of Tarantino movies) are best left for the very end of the game.
My bad, I had read the spoiler about one of the sisters dying in episode 10, but it turns out to be something optional in a side-story, so nothing will happen in my game :WeSmart:.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I am sure that the demon route for Kane would've been deliciously diabolical. It has been fun playing the evil dom route and watching Kane slowly become more depraved and unhinged. He's stepped on others to rise through the ranks and loves to see others squirm underneath his boot. There's just something really satisfying about seeing Karlsson sisters like Juliette reduced to submissive bitches for Kane. Especially since they're normally used to slaves answering their every beck and call.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wish there was a scene where Kane can torture Seth while playing with Juliette or Olivia. If there was a choice to inject him with the pain serum with the body shock level amped all the way up. The last thing Seth see would see as he fades into oblivion is his brother Kane hammering Juliette into the bed while they watch him with morbid curiosity. I def hope there's an option to kill off Zach and Jake too. Maybe even make them turn on each other by sparing whoever comes out on top.Kane could psychologically break them down to the point where they're so mindfucked that they become nothing but an empty husks of their former selves who exist only to be demeaned on a daily basis for the amusement of their betters.

I really do hope Juliette stays the same because it would suck to have a watered down PG version of her. Again, I would've loved to play an even more extreme route with the Kane+Olivia demon route. My playthrough would make Juliette's actions look tame in comparison.
The scene on Juliette's yacht has nothing to do with the demon.flag. At least on the EvilDom path, my Kane was not a "demon", but was involved in that scene. So based on that logic, there should (probably) be no mitigation of future Juls scenes. IMHO, the scene on the yacht is much more evil than the demon scene with Juliette in Ep8 pt1 (in terms of psychological impact on the player).

I'm more interested in what Tess is preparing for those players who developed a love relationship with Juls. You can't just take that and cross it out, no one will understand it...What does it mean to change the narrative, what is behind those words...Anyone have thoughts on this?

At least, if there is an alternative possibility to make Juliette a slave, I will be extremely happy about it. That proud sadistic bitch needs to know her place. (at Kane's feet)

Last edited:

IllDisposed

Apr 3, 2018
"The secret sub path will add one more female character to this narrative, it will be either optional or an add on to the originally intended group of women involved."

Hmm, didn't realise this was all happening as one group of women so far. I didn't enjoy the Alessandra secret-sub stuff at all, so I was hoping the other women mentioned as being possibilities on that route were going to be separate options with their own choices. Guess I'm less likely to maintain that playthrough.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
At least, if there is an alternative possibility to make Juliette a slave, I will be extremely happy about it. That proud bitch needs to know her place. (at Kane's feet)
Too bad Stan, you should go and confess to the Church for wanting to do that :Kappa:.

There are only two possibilities with Jules:
1. You play a good and righteous Kane, so she must inevitably end up dead :cry:.
2. You play a sadistic and evil Kane, so you have to marry her and breed with her. But be very patient with the future daughters, as they will destroy your wallet every chance they get :devilish:.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stan5851

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I'm surprised that a Sub-Kane can move up from K4, I guess Tess changed her plans over time :unsure:.
On the one hand, I think it's the best decision, as it's boring and always the same to stay between K2 and K4, but on the other hand, I assure you that if you started the game at K4, it was very difficult to go up without a guide, and there was no way to go up after episode 6.
It was mentioned awhile ago, but sub Kane can go above k4 but the variable will be TrueSub k5+ remember,
Some Characters will want Sub Kane As a Slave,

Some want him as a servant-

And some want him regardless

Also take into Account with what faction ur aiming for since when picking a faction you’ll be able to choose the umbrella of characters in it as well

• Thinking Face

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I’m making a list of all the characters that might be in the factions (who are more relevant), obviously some characters might switch sides!! Had this is coming from the sub Kane POV :

> ****Juliette’s/Dominique Faction**** Maybe one of the biggest factions
- Juliette
- Dominique
- Samantha (Could switch to Olivia’s)
- Scarlett
- Mercy
- Desmonda
- Kyle (Killable if going Juliette’s favorite slave route with sub Kane)
- Sonya
- Junko ( Can switch to Veronica’s faction?)
- Delilah (Can Switch’s factions to…?)

>****Olivia’s Faction****
- Olivia
- Elena
- Katsumi ( Can Switch to Juliette’s/Dom)
- Chanel
- Raven
- Dr. Chastain (Can switch to Veronica)
- Samantha (Switch to Jul/Dom?)
- Kiyomi? (Can switch?)
- Cassandra
- Taylor?
- Hyori (switch?)

> ****Veronica’s Faction****
- Veronica
- Dr. Chastain (can Switch to Olivia’s Faction)
- Erica
- Nurse Reyes (can live or die)
- Junko (Can Switch to Jul/Dom Faction)
- Astrid
- Claudia
- Yvette
- Possibly Nadia?
- Kiyomi? (Can Switch to Olivia’s)

> ****Alessandra Faction****
- Alessandra
- Celeste
- Patricia
- Alyssa
- Angelica?
- Phoebe??

Miss Tess Pointed out that I forgot about the Decock Syndicate… “What about Cynthia and the overall company The DeKock Syndicate? Just wondering heh...”…

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
My bad, I had read the spoiler about one of the sisters dying in episode 10, but it turns out to be something optional in a side-story, so nothing will happen in my game :WeSmart:.
Honestly, it doesn't feel like a side story yet.

One Karlsson sister that was planned to be killed in Episode 10 will now have a chance to live/die based on certain choices and outcomes from earlier episodes.

I bet it will be part of the main story that both doms and subs will see in ep10. So now we're left wondering which sister will be that eventual victim and what decisions we'll have to make to save her (or not).

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
It was mentioned awhile ago, but sub Kane can go above k4 but the variable will be TrueSub k5+ remember,
Some Characters will want Sub Kane As a Slave,

Some want him as a servant-

And some want him regardless
Do you remember the variables?
I mean, slave was K1-K2, servant K3-K4, and for those characters who don't care, it would be K5 or more?

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Do you remember the variables?
I mean, slave was K1-K2, servant K3-K4, and for those characters who don't care, it would be K5 or more?
K1 is death, (Bonus sub content as Miss Tess has said lmao)
K2-3 is Slave
K4 is Servant with minimal freedom
K5 and above will be like a servant but with more “freedom” but in a subservient way, more different obviously than secret sub…

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
> ****Veronica’s Faction****
- Veronica
- Dr. Chastain (can Switch to Olivia’s Faction)
I think that is almost impossible. I remember the dialogue with the Doctor saying that she is a close friend and loyal to Veronica. Also, Veronica still has a higher rank than Olivia.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I think that is almost impossible. I remember the dialogue with the Doctor saying that she is a close friend and loyal to Veronica. Also, Veronica still has a higher rank than Olivia.
Yeah but depending on ur choices with Olivia, you might be able to switch Chastain to Olivia’s Faction or she’ll stay in Veronica! Remember some characters can switch depending on choices!
Also, it doesn’t matter if Veronica holds higher statues, there’s still a separate faction… as miss tess stated, she only revealed one faction officially and only two members so far, “Yes, the only one for sure that I have shown is Olivia/Elena”

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
I’m making a list of all the characters that might be in the factions (who are more relevant), obviously some characters might switch sides!! Had this is coming from the sub Kane POV :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why lump Dominique and Juliette together? They're not really any more united with each other than they are with Alessandra.

Nevermind, I see now.. going by that update post, seems there will be a Dominique+Juliette route.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah but depending on ur choices with Olivia, you might be able to switch Chastain to Olivia’s Faction or she’ll stay in Victorias! Remember some characters can switch depending on choices!
Also, it doesn’t matter if Veronica holds higher statues, there’s still a separate faction… as miss tess stated, she only revealed one faction officially and only two members so far, “Yes, the only one for sure that I have shown is Olivia/Elena”
I think it might be better to reformat your post and use colours. There is a whole lot of assumption there (unless you have knowledge no one else does) then no one can get confused and (as some will) take it as fact.

As you say, only one person in one faction is confirmed at this point. Make that obvious that the rest is purely your conjecture/thoughts.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I think it might be better to reformat your post and use colours. There is a whole lot of assumption there (unless you have knowledge no one else does) then no one can get confused and (as some will) take it as fact.

As you say, only one person in one faction is confirmed at this point. Make that obvious that the rest is purely your conjecture/thoughts.
Or do this hahaha IMG_4868.jpeg

Mar 11, 2023
Ok Gentlemen, place your bets on who will be the first Karlsson sister to bite the dust :whistle::coffee:.
Veronica is very important in the story, Dominique also has weight in another part of the main story and Jules is the villain of the game, so she has to be there until the end, as in any well-told story :devilish:.
I think it's going to be either Veronica or Dominique. The main narrative purpose for Veronica is to create a spaceship and fly away from a dying world or save the world, 2 endings which will be (probably) difficult to achieve unless you aim for it. I can absolutely see a scenario in which Juliette goes into a fit of rage over something important and decides to finally kill the redhead Mengele (after all the stipulations of the Gambit have been revealed by Veronica). And it shouldn't affect the story that much either - all of her scientific advancements will remain, along with the pain chips to control the slaves. And if she had a "deadman's switch" and the chips stop working, I'm sure we will be given a choice to either maintain status quo or let the uprising happen and then either support or crush it. So Veronica would be my vote.

As for Dominique - she has the biggest target on her back out of all the sisters, since she was the likely candidate to inherit the company if not for the Gambit. I can see a scene where one of the sisters shows Kwame exactly what Dom was doing to his wife, thus motivating him to kill her, and then disposing of him since he served his purpose. Or it could be daddy Cole, for all the wasted years freezing his ass of in Antarctica. Just like with Veronica, state of the world (save/let it die) will be tied to that death.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
A femdom fetish in a femdom game isn't really weird, certainly not weird by comparison.
Castration is not a femdom fetish that's more of a snuff fetish that people disguise as something else
Of all the sisters yet to be revealed secrets and motives, Juliette would be the easiest to kill storywise. Double bonus cuz it stops Kane's demon behaviors dead in their tracks

Reactions: Piratefishes

Huurn

Apr 7, 2023
Castration is not a femdom fetish that's more of a snuff fetish that people disguise as something else

Of all the sisters yet to be revealed secrets and motives, Juliette would be the easiest to kill storywise. Double bonus cuz it stops Kane's demon behaviors dead in their tracks
Look at this guy deciding what is what for everyone. He must be some kind of genius. It's just a disguise people, the man has spoken.

• Angry

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Look at this guy deciding what is what for everyone. He must be some kind of genius. It's just a disguise people, the man has spoken.
If you're into snuff, just own it, stop disguising your kinks as something else, and just say what it is. Spare me the indignation

Huurn

Apr 7, 2023
If you're into snuff, just own it, stop disguising your kinks as something else, and just say what it is. Spare me the indignation
I'm not into snuff, not into castration, and not into people trying to shove their very specific opinion about how the world works down people's throats.

• Thinking Face
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes