Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I'd prefer to maroon her on a deserted island, where she has everything she needs to survive, yet is all alone and has to do everything for herself.
Considering how inept she is at doing anything herself, she might simply die of starvation. Slowly, and in agony.
Or, she lives out the rest of her days alone, separated from anyone she could abuse, and without amenities, help, or companionship of any kind.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The last member of the board is the super-AI that controls the whole complex and wants to look innocent, but is not :Kappa:.
I'm just now playing Cyberpunk 2077 and going through the "Rise of Machines" quest, where you have to help a self aware super AI quell a rebellion of its individual parts. And you know what, I think everyone would be better off if this didn't happen to KG.. Because as a Boardman, one day Sparks might have enough common sense to realize that few of the sadistic bitches around him are worthy of living. :geek:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PickerLewd

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Tess doesn't think so. As I've already written, if we're talking about a conditionally good ending, which includes the revival of life on the mainland, then a necessary condition for its achievement (according to Tess herself) will be the preservation of the lives of all Project participants, including Veronica. So no, she cannot be replaced and no quantity will ever change into quality. Otherwise she wouldn't be a genius, but just another "ordinary" scientist.
You're talking about One world state; I'm talking about beyond. Hell, according to Tess, quite a few people are needed for that ending to be achieved; it's not just Veronica.
But if one is like me and could care less about that state, Veronica's importance is minimal, and she is very replaceable. Her genius is very much overstated because she's the only one with access to the toys she has. My Kane is not Alexander, and he will not have one person have that much power over the goings-on of the place, and that's regardless of Veronica's ultimate fate.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
You're talking about One world state; I'm talking about beyond. Hell, according to Tess, quite a few people are needed for that ending to be achieved; it's not just Veronica.
But if one is like me and could care less about that state, Veronica's importance is minimal, and she is very replaceable. Her genius is very much overstated because she's the only one with access to the toys she has. My Kane is not Alexander, and he will not have one person have that much power over the goings-on of the place, and that's regardless of Veronica's ultimate fate.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes