motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Well I was talking purely from an attractiveness perspective ;)

But then I am biased, slightly...maybe...perhaps...a little....
Well, yeah... That's a given... Dominique is the beauty, though Veronica is a close second just because she's a ginger. Jus' Sayin':cool: Hehe... and have said many times before...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
The 5 stages of accepting the inevitable.
Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance

While Miles is in stage 2, we just need to give him time. And he'll love both of them, haha. :KEK: :ROFLMAO:
I oscillate between steps 2 and 4 as long as the option to kill em off isn't in the game.

I’ll just leave this here… View attachment 3777092
Hopefully good ole sis gets sick of veronica in the immediate future

Mar 11, 2023
I wonder how Juliette will kill Veronica (if the story allows it, of course) - she bears such hatred for the freckled bitch that I hope it's something quite creative, and not some bland poison thing. Maybe She can make Veronica a victim of her own ghoulish infernal experiments? Poetic justice, biatch!

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I wonder how Juliette will kill Veronica (if the story allows it, of course) - she bears such hatred for the freckled bitch that I hope it's something quite creative, and not some bland poison thing. Maybe She can make Veronica a victim of her own ghoulish infernal experiments? Poetic justice, biatch!
If there's one thing we know about Juliette it's that she's creative with her cruelty. Though I still lol at the fact that Olivia scares the shit out of her if Olivia chooses to kill her boss

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I wonder how Juliette will kill Veronica (if the story allows it, of course)
My bet is that it won't happen, if only for the simple reason that Veronica is far more important to the plot than Juliette herself. Too much of everything is tied to a living Veronica, from the scientific developments without which the company cannot exist, to enforcing the terms of the Gambit, to the survival of the continent and the entire planet, which no one but Vi can ensure.

So it's only natural that a character like Veronica should have impenetrable plot armour, at least until the finale, when the struggle for power over the world enters its final bloody stage, where any of the Karlsson's could become a victim.

Reactions: ARB582 and Maviarab

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
My bet is that it won't happen, if only for the simple reason that Veronica is far more important to the plot than Juliette herself. Too much of everything is tied to a living Veronica, from the scientific developments without which the company cannot exist, to enforcing the terms of the Gambit, to the survival of the continent and the entire planet, which no one but Vi can ensure.

So it's only natural that a character like Veronica should have impenetrable plot armour, at least until the finale, when the struggle for power over the world enters its final bloody stage, where any of the Karlsson's could become a victim.
Could be true however the existence of Astrid and Callista learning about Veronica's stuff is about to make her expendable in about another chapter

Reactions: Maviarab

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
i still am standing strong to Join Veronica’s faction and or another Save with Delilah’s route since I don’t think they’ll be in the same faction…. Also is there a Board member we haven’t seen yet or am I thinking crazy?!

Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
i still am standing strong to Join Veronica’s faction and or another Save with Delilah’s route since I don’t think they’ll be in the same faction…. Also is there a Board member we haven’t seen yet or am I thinking crazy?!
Plenty of time for a plot twist or two?

Nice!!!

Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
Wanting to see how the story unfolds is what keeps me playing this game.
This was one of the ones that was recommended while I was waiting for an update for other games/novels.
While it isn't my usual type of game, and has a few elements that I prefer to avoid, I've enjoyed the overarching plot. So much so that even after I realized what some of the main themes are, and that it is highly unlikely it will end in a way I would like, I'm still playing.

Mostly I'm intrigued to see how the protagonists will come out the other side. Curious to see how well they can avoid falling into the corruption, cruelty, and lack of empathy for the value of human life that seems to be prevalent in this dystopian setting. Interested to see if they can solve the global hunger problem, among other things.
On the more vindictive side, I'm also anxious to see if Juliette will ever get run over by the karma bus.

If there can be a semi-happy ending for two people in this future hellscape, that would at least be something positive in this rather depressing tale.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Also is there a Board member we haven’t seen yet or am I thinking crazy?!
I personally believe there might be yes.

We have discussed this before somewhat in detail. I don't believe Alexander was 'on the board'...in many a large corp, the 'chairman' is not actually a standard board member, but does oversee the board and has a final vote/say if required. In the Karlsson Group, this would rarely be required due to the odd number of board seats. I always saw him (and still do) as total ownership, total control, but ccreated a board for all the day to day running of the company but would/could/did override anything he saw fit to.

However, we go back into the script, what we are told and what we know, we know a board member is missing.

1. There is an empty chair and we are told explicitly they are not there/are away/cannot attend for....'reasons'....
2. If Alexander was officially on the board, Elena would have no reason to forfeit her own seat for Olivia (as Olivia could have his seat instead). Remember, he had had his own tower, was overall in control of the company and owned said company. Board members do not usually assume this position. Also important to note, inheritance. Dom was expected to take over....you cannot give away (inheritance) what you do not wholly, one hundred percent own. it was Alexander's company, lock-stock, the board was for other things as mentioned in my first paragraph.
3. Failing a board discussion (we have not been privvy to see) that was agreed the only way Olivia would get a seat is for Elana to vacate hers....

5. Then yes we can assume there is a still a missing (or are they?) 7th board member we have not seen/met yet (or have we?).

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
If there can be a semi-happy ending for two people in this future hellscape, that would at least be something positive in this rather depressing tale.
The game will have about 15 different endings to suit all tastes, so there will be good (morally speaking) endings, and more evil and twisted ones.

Reactions: Maviarab

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
5. Then yes we can assume there is a still a missing (or are they?) 7th board member we have not seen/met yet (or have we?).
In that sense, I'm reminded of our big discussion in this thread about the mysterious identity of the 7th member of the Board. We didn't come to a consensus then..Some believed (and probably still do) that it is Cole "stuck at the end of the earth", and some are convinced that this is Astrid. Personally, I'm sticking with the Astrid option (for lack of a more realistic guess).

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
In that sense, I'm reminded of our big discussion in this thread about the mysterious identity of the 7th member of the Board. We didn't come to a consensus then..Some believed (and probably still do) that it is Cole "stuck at the end of the earth", and some are convinced that this is Astrid. Personally, I'm sticking with the Astrid option (for lack of a more realistic guess).
Yeah I think from a logical standpoint, Astrid is the most obvious choice. Her absence is explained by being in cryo and I've already made my points on the 'timing' of her revival coincides with other things happening so won't repeat that.

Cole for me I just don't see. Why would you keep someone on the board who you exiled (and also, important to note, most of the board believed to be dead /missing also)? It just doesn't make sense or add up for me why he'd still be a board member. Surely Alexander would have rectified that situation. Plus, thinking logically, how the hell would he have ever voted on/in board meetings for the last 'X' amount of years of his exile? Not how you run a board or company and directly contradicts information we have about the running of the company. It's not Cole was exiled a few weeks before Olivia gets there is it?

Astrid on the otehr hand, is around and we can assume, only goes into cryo intermittantly to keep her condition at bay. That being said, given what we think may have happened or is at least hinted at within character conversations, would Alexander also allow her to keep a seat?

Her being a daughter/sister though makes far more sense from any angle you look at it (being on the board) than Cole, or anyone else we may have met/heard about at this point in time. I do think we are going to get a 'wtf moment' when it is revealed, perhaps someone that has been mentioned but we have not met/seen or even a major cloak and dagger type of reveal. For whatever reason, Tess is keeping her cards close to her chest for now though obviously, so I'm guessing whoever it is will have some impact.

Maybe when Olivia officially gets her seat that information will be revealed to us?

Reactions: Stan5851
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes