Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
how do you get aless romance option and sponsorship?
You only get her sponsorship on the secret sub route. So you have to be a dom player for a start, and then the easiest way is when you meet Olivia for the first time, and massage Alessa, choose her feet. pretty self explanatory after that.

However, caveat: There is no 'romance' currently, though you can start to accumulate 'love points' with her on that route in Ch8

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
You only get her sponsorship on the secret sub route. So you have to be a dom player for a start, and then the easiest way is when you meet Olivia for the first time, and massage Alessa, choose her feet. pretty self explanatory after that.

However, caveat: There is no 'romance' currently, though you can start to accumulate 'love points' with her on that route in Ch8
Hehehehehe... A better answer would have been, "Why would you want it"?

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
What do you mean, no romance?! But it's so romantic to fuck Alessa and Celeste hard in front of Cel cuckold ex-boyfriend! :p
how do you get aless romance option and sponsorship?
About love and sponsorship, Maviarab has already answered you. As for love/romantic relationships - in this game, they can be quite specific and depend on both the personalities of the sisters and the route/path you take in the game. You didn't specify whether you prefer the Dom or Sub side, but if you're a Dom player, you can get on a separate twisted path that can be considered "conventionally romantic" and which will one day have a separate ending.

Of course, it's not that romance in its classic representation, but rather an extended kinky version of "sex buddies/sex friend with benefits". But in this case, you can simultaneously fuck Alessandra and other girls who share her twisted sadistic interests.The developer herself identifies this path as a "harem route" and it's only possible on the Dom path.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
What do you mean, no romance?! But it's so romantic to fuck Alessa and Celeste hard in front of Cel cuckold ex-boyfriend! :p

About sponsorship, Maviarab has already answered you. As for love/romantic relationships - in this game, they can be quite specific and depend on both the personalities of the sisters and the route/path you take in the game. You didn't specify whether you prefer the Dom or Sub side, but if you're a Dom player, you can get on a separate twisted path that can be considered "conventionally romantic" and which will one day have a separate ending.

Of course, it's not that romance in its classic representation, but rather an extended kinky version of "sex buddies/sex friend with benefits". But in this case, you can simultaneously fuck Alessandra and other girls who share her twisted sadistic interests.The developer herself identifies this path as a "harem route" and it's only possible on the Dom path.
Thanks Stan....been a long week already, forgot about the side-fuck-buddy path with Celeste (but as you mentioned, being fair, it's not really a romance path).

My bad, I shall go and sit in the corner and face the wall in shame.

• Haha
Reactions: Stan5851
Mar 11, 2023
What do you mean, no romance?! But it's so romantic to fuck Alessa and Celeste hard in front of Cel cuckold ex-boyfriend!
You can even allow Celeste to put your cum into this looser's soy latte. Sharing is caring! See? We are the good guys, we help people! ;)
Oh, how I hope we'll get a chance to zero that looser in the next update. Alongside Zachy-boi. Have to keep Juliette happy after all. But Alessa is still the best girl.

• Haha

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you can also start as a worm in K4, and then when you get to K5 in the first evaluation (almost impossible without a guide), the game activates certain flags and automatically puts you in the sub-K5 path equivalent of Alessandra's secret-sub path :WeSmart:.

Mar 11, 2023
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you can also start as a worm in K4, and then when you get to K5 in the first evaluation (almost impossible without a guide), the game activates certain flags and automatically puts you in the sub-K5 path equivalent of Alessandra's secret-sub path :WeSmart:.
You are correct. It's 100% an unintended path though, since one day you are a piece of meat with a cock cage and the next day - boom! - cock cage is gone and nobody mentions it or the fact that you were scum just yesterday.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
You are correct. It's 100% an unintended path though, since one day you are a piece of meat with a cock cage and the next day - boom! - cock cage is gone and nobody mentions it or the fact that you were scum just yesterday.
Corect and correct.

That isn't an alliance...

Actually understand what you're reading.

Reactions: PickerLewd

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
one day you are a piece of meat with a cock cage and the next day - boom! - cock cage is gone and nobody mentions it
This is done to save on rendering :Kappa:, as with the tattoo on Kane's ass, a liquid suddenly appears to remove it, and you don't have to render each scene twice while the rest of the pod keeps the tattoo intact :WeSmart:.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
But Alessa is still the best girl.
Alessa is definitely very beautiful, but I wouldn't compare her to Angelica, coz in that case it wouldn't be as clear-cut. If you compare Alessa to the rest of the sisters (excluding Olivia) and only on looks, without considering character traits, she is probably N1.

But there is something predatory about her, though not as much as in the case of Juls. Alessa to me is a "dangerous beauty" who is best kept under control (if possible) but not given a lot of freedom, much less influence over Kane. As long as Alessa only in my future harem as a conditional "older wife", I'm fine with that. But for a full-blown loving relationship, I'd still choose Olivia and Angelica.

Reactions: Sharpshooter890

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Dominique would like to have a quiet word with you Stan ;)
Oh, I see where the mistake was made, they're talking about alessandra not veronica

Recent talk of an Olivia/Dominique/Juliette alliance is... concerning to my Kane. Almost from the first release I was hoping for the possibility of an Olivia/Dominique/Veronica alliance. When D and V revealed the "Noah's Arc" project to Olivia and Kane I began to have high hopes. I guess we will find out... Eventually.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Recent talk of an Olivia/Dominique/Juliette alliance is... concerning to my Kane. Almost from the first release I was hoping for the possibility of an Olivia/Dominique/Veronica alliance. When D and V revealed the "Noah's Arc" project to Olivia and Kane I began to have high hopes. I guess we will find out... Eventually.
Well I was talking purely from an attractiveness perspective ;)

But then I am biased, slightly...maybe...perhaps...a little....

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes