Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Finally, good news for Dom fans. Long-awaited Cassandra scene ;) Added bonus, Angelica is just too godamn perfect!
I agree with what you wrote about Angelica, but the bad thing is that it looks like KaneDom won't be having full-on sex with Olivia (in pt2). At least according to the "laws of the genre", the time for a blowjob is definitely now, but so far we're being slipped Cassandra and not what everyone expects. Maybe I'm wrong and Tess just hasn't shown everything, but we'll see...:unsure:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I wasn't active for a while so i didn't know that v0.8 is out. But i don't see any android link for it so what's going on with it
No Ch8 Andoid. Best you can do is play the pc version through JoiPlay.

Grymm is working the hell out of that gold dress
Pfff...Angelica rocking the world behind the bar. My new wallpaper lol.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Mistress TessToday at 8:50 PM

Some preview images - crossed 1500 renders, now at 1520 another 500 render milestone, whew!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I agree with what you wrote about Angelica, but the bad thing is that it looks like KaneDom won't be having full-on sex with Olivia (in pt2). At least according to the "laws of the genre", the time for a blowjob is definitely now, but so far we're being slipped Cassandra and not what everyone expects. Maybe I'm wrong and Tess just hasn't shown everything, but we'll see...:unsure:
Yeah... :cry:
Last chapter was a kiss, come on, now is the time for a blowjob or a handjob!!! I could understand if they don´t have sex, but a little blowjob please...:(

Anyway i have no hope for see that in this next chapter, of course Tess can be reserving those renders for the game but i think they will fuck the girl but not involve the one with the other, but hey, at least is something and step by step we are getting there :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maviarab
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes