Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
There’s different world states but on the sub path, if you don’t pick any faction/mistress to serve, you can end up in the auction route (which was hinted at in part 1 of episode 8) View attachment 3818852 View attachment 3818850
Yup....Phoebe and Charlotte gonna get into a bidding war for your submissive ass before deciding to go halves each so they can both torment you together :devilish:

Mangomumu

Jun 9, 2024
We won't be looking at an update until the end of Sep (in my opinion) at the earliest, based on current render count compared to previous chapters (though that is no indication of anything in reality). I post all the roadmap sneak peaks (search my name in this thread) which usually also contains the current render count.

https://f95zone.to/threads/karlssons-gambit-v0-8-1-part-i-grym-gudinna-games.50840/post-14219375

Was the last one, they usually come on a Sunday. Bear in mind the last update was only in mid April, so there won't be anything 'soon'.
Oh ok! thank you for the answer mate!

Do u perhaps have any game recommendations thats completed? Or perhaps are there other titles from this developer? Love it, and again thank u for the reply!

amazing work by the dev im not sure if she reads here but great job team! (or person)

Reactions: Maviarab

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
amazing work by the dev im not sure if she reads here but great job team! (or person)
From time to time, TessSadist shows up here and reads/responds to some of the comments..But it's pretty rare, so if you want to say thank her "in person", the easiest way to do it is on the patreon page or on her discord (the latter is free for everyone).
Or perhaps are there other titles from this developer?
Tess doesn't have any other games at the moment (I'm not counting her involvement as a dialogue writer in her friend/assistant new game, since you asked about her games). So for now, Tess prefers to focus on KG.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Do u perhaps have any game recommendations thats completed? Or perhaps are there other titles from this developer? Love it, and again thank u for the reply!
Against forum rules to discuss other games in a games thread. However:

If you go to 'latest updates' (link at very top of each page) then filter results by weighted rating and include tag completed you'll get every completed game on the site, most popular first :)

Recco's are a difficult thing in general as what one person likes another may not. Even more so recco'ing from this as many players here prefer the sub route, many the dom route and this VN is pretty unique also. You can also post for recco's in the relevant forum section.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Do u perhaps have any game recommendations thats completed?
I'll just tell you that I find a lot of hidden gems (some with hundreds of pages of comments) in the "latest updates" section above. Check it every two or three days so you don't get too many pages and that's it, I've even been stupid enough to play some abandoned games that I end up liking too much to regret later :(.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
another good way to find games is by searching for games in other posters signatures. if they post a lot, said games generally tend to be good

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes