Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Ok thank you so much. But where does this save file for transition is located ? I only need the location.
Should be in the persistant folder in AppData. Whether that draws information from the persistant file in the game save folder (and/or the AppData game folder which is named Test1-1575173365) or vice-versa etc I have no idea, I'm not a coder.

Sancho might be able to help you more with that.

Reactions: Stan5851

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Ok thank you so much. But where does this save file for transition is located ? I only need the location.
Do as you were told, "windows key + R" then type "%appdata%" press enter and go into the Renpy folder.
I think the season change files are in the "persistent" folder. There is a file called "Karlssons.gambit.s1", in my case I also have other season change files from other games like "BeingADIKSeason2Transfer1366998845" or "ataegina.mps.1", etc.

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
Oh, ok got it. I thought you guys were refering to the persistent file in the game's save file, NOT the persistent Folder.
Do as you were told, "windows key + R" then type "%appdata%" press enter and go into the Renpy folder.
I think the season change files are in the "persistent" folder. There is a file called "Karlssons.gambit.s1", in my case I also have other season change files from other games like "BeingADIKSeason2Transfer1366998845" or "ataegina.mps.1", etc.
Thanks for the help.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Mistress TessToday at 8:19 PM
1660 renders, pretty good week (140 for the week or 20/day is about my reasonable limit without taking time off) Pretty busy today, so back to some things, thanks all!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Mistress TessToday at 8:19 PM
1660 renders, pretty good week (140 for the week or 20/day is about my reasonable limit without taking time off) Pretty busy today, so back to some things, thanks all!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looking at the latest render, I really don't envy those poor guys who have chosen the unenviable fate of groveling before insolent bitches..

Meanwhile, KaneDom is leisurely sipping elite and exquisite wine from Dominique's personal cellars, and red-haired beauty Angelica kneeling in front of him is diligently giving him a deep blowjob. "Life has definitely been a success", a fleeting thought flashes through his mind, but KaneDom doesn't have time to comprehend it and, having peaked, he enjoys pouring the load of his jewels deep into the throat of the red-haired Amazon hungry for his royal cock...:whistle::coffee:

Someone shouts to him from behind, "Sir Kane, I have chosen a different path, the path of submission", but this gurgling cry is immediately drowned out by the dry steel rustle of a flying guillotine blade and the rumble of someone's head falling into a basket..

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes