Mar 11, 2023
We are all in agreement then - Junko is lame and being good is boring. We've voted before on who's the hottest girl (Angelica), but what about the most interesting path? I have 2 favourites:

1. Good/neutral domKane who is slowly corrupted by all the sisters to be more evil with pure good subOlivia. The man is just trying to survive in shark-infested waters, doing some ugly things but trying to still be decent when possible and protect his sister, brother and his WPod. Perhaps Kane's inability to resolve this inner conflict will be his doom. In this playthrough, you get all the best Jules, Alessa and evilDominique scenes. And no Veronica scenes, so that's a bonus! :LOL:

2. K1 pureGood defiant Kane with pureEvil Olivia - I expect things to get really interesting very soon in this one. This Kane might be the most stupid and pathetic piece of meat in the world (much worse than Zach), but damn, he will go out like a champ (screaming, probably) without pledging allegiance to any of those evil bitches. He is a man worm of principles, you see. And evil Olivia is a joy to watch on a sub route - she knows what she is and she fucking loves it.:devilish:

Reactions: VladZoR

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
1. Good/neutral domKane who is slowly corrupted by all the sisters to be more evil with pure good subOlivia. The man is just trying to survive in shark-infested waters, doing some ugly things but trying to still be decent when possible and protect his sister, brother and his WPod. Perhaps Kane's inability to resolve this inner conflict will be his doom. In this playthrough, you get all the best Jules, Alessa and evilDominique scenes. And no Veronica scenes, so that's a bonus! :LOL:
That is one of my favoutie paths being honest. While pure GoodDomKane is my main (with GoodDomLiv), evil Dominique is just too damn delicious to pass up sometimes hahaha...and that gets you Amara too which, is always a plus in my opinion.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I agree with everyone's opinion about Junko, I'm one of the few who doesn't vote Angelica as the hottest, but well... democracy (I've always said it's a wrong system :Kappa::coffee:) and as for the path, I've only played two, a good Kane who rejects Kitty (K8) trying to survive and escape as soon as possible, and a worm Kane, I don't remember if in K3 or K4, where I plan to join Jules to be the last survivor of the pod (the oath she offers you), in the hope of sacrificing myself in the end for the destruction of the imposed system :sneaky:.

• Haha
Reactions: Don Sucio

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I don't remember if in K3 or K4, where I plan to join Jules to be the last survivor of the pod (the oath she offers you), in the hope of sacrificing myself in the end for the destruction of the imposed system :sneaky:.
*smiles admirably*

Thanks PL...if someone has to do it...I'm glad it's someone with your integrity, taking one for the team! we'll remember you fondly.

ANYWAY...mpoving on....Angelica just called, said her Amy have a surprise for me....

Later!

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes