Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I think Jul will be mostly of the screen now I hope we still get the promise orgy with Jul and the other 4 girls
I've never been a fan of Jules, although I admit she's pretty hot. However, I don't think Tess will change Juls personality just because of a few assholes who caused players to lose a small portion of Dom path content (a demon flag). As far as I understand, these guys demanded even more brutality from Tess than what was already in the demonic branch, but let's be honest and remember that the same rather brutal and psychologically (in terms of impact on the player) pretty hard scene on Juliette's yacht does not require a 'demon flag' at all and is available to a lot of players playing the main Dom route.

Also we should not forget that all the brutal/hardcore scenes planned by Tess for the 2nd and 3rd parts of the current episode, apparently, did not go anywhere (at least, she did not write about anything like that), which means that globally Tess did not slow down and kept the atmosphere of violence inherent in this twisted world.

So the presence of such deadly scenes is another argument in favor of the fact that Juls and her "basic content" is unlikely to expect so serious changes that could push away from the game those players, who decided to ally with her. Though, of course, Tess's phrase about some kind of narrative change in regards to Jules (whatever that means) is somewhat alarming.

Reactions: DoverUK25

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
For me the screenshot that was uploaded here (I can't remember who) of Jules kneeling down ready for a bj does NOT represent her character. Maybe something for the endgame but not now, remember Kane is still a slave even in K9 so it was a big rushed fan service.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
So sometimes it might look like I'm bipolar and totally lost the plot, so to speak.;)
You said it just in time, I was just about to call the psychiatrists. :p :KEK:
For me the screenshot that was uploaded here (I can't remember who) of Jules kneeling down ready for a bj does NOT represent her character. Maybe something for the endgame but not now, remember Kane is still a slave even in K9 so it was a big rushed fan service.
Who cares about her character, because her destiny is to obediently sit on a leash near the throne of KaneDom. So I wouldn't call it fanservice, but rather the first step in getting Jules used to her future role as a submissive bitch and personal pet.:whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Who cares about her character, because her destiny is to obediently sit on a leash near the throne of KaneDom. So I wouldn't call it fanservice, but rather the first step in getting Jules used to her future role as a submissive bitch and personal pet.:whistle::coffee:
Oh, but you loved that scene, didn't you? :devilish:.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Oh, but you loved that scene, didn't you? :devilish:.
Well..It's complicated. I loved this scene, right up until the moment when it was time to throw the slave girl into the greedy mouth of the sarlacc. So yeah, I liked fucking Juliette like a regular bitch, I definitely liked the way she was on her knees, dutifully sucking Kane's cock, humiliating herself in front of him. And I also liked the fact that I was able to piss her off by not letting her kill an innocent girl at the very end of the scene.

• Sad
Reactions: PickerLewd

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I'm between a rock and a hard place, on the one hand I love the character of Jules and I think she's beautiful, but on the other hand I want to do the vigilante run and have a good and happy ending :KEK:.
I like Juliette and her tough style, but I absolutely hate it when she kills people. And if you want both a good ending and a relationship with Jules, I think those are mutually exclusive, and she would be a major obstacle to such an ending. (imo)

Last edited:
Reactions: PickerLewd

Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
While I can agree with the sentiment of pissing Juliette off by ensuring she doesn't get what she wants, I don't even want her as a pet.
She'd probably piss on the carpet and wreck the couch cushions.

People have talked about how she's hot, and I can't even remember what she looks like other than blonde. Her personality is so repulsive that I don't find her remotely attractive. Whatever steps I need to take in the future pathing to get rid of her as fast as possible, short of compromising Kane's or Olivia's integrity so they slide down toward her level, are what I'm looking forward to seeing.

NoxRenew

Apr 8, 2023
Well, I'm a fan of the "power couple" version of EvilKane and Juliette. I really, really hope that the following quote from Tess from January is still valid, even after the removal of the demon flag and the announced change to the narrative of the Juliette romance path. I have to say, I'm not very optimistic at the moment.

I don't want to spoil too much about her, but she has one soft spot. It's up to Kane to find it...and if he aligns with her otherwise...Kane may have a err "happy" ending in a sense I think you mean? (It's tricky to define what is happy with her character heh) What I mean by "happy" is a happy err evil couple going err
on those lesser plebes and peons that deserve to suffer and all for their amusement.

Reactions: Sharpshooter890

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Well, I'm a fan of the "power couple" version of EvilKane and Juliette. I really, really hope that the following quote from Tess from January is still valid, even after the removal of the demon flag and the announced change to the narrative of the Juliette romance path. I have to say, I'm not very optimistic at the moment.
I basically prefer the "power-throuple" with evil dom MCs and Juliette.
Sure she is kinda crazy, but my kinda crazy, I guess :cool:
And out of all the sisters, she is the honest one, in a way :unsure:
But at the end of the day, I personally don't play this game to save the world, but to conquer and dominate it.
Would be a shame if she gets changed.

Reactions: Sharpshooter890
Mar 11, 2023
I basically prefer the "power-throuple" with evil dom MCs and Juliette.
Sure she is kinda crazy, but my kinda crazy, I guess :cool:
And out of all the sisters, she is the honest one, in a way :unsure:
But at the end of the day, I personally don't play this game to save the world, but to conquer and dominate it.
Would be a shame if she gets changed.
Amen, brother! Besides, Kane and Olivia are too stupid to be of any use in saving the world.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Amen, brother! Besides, Kane and Olivia are too stupid to be of any use in saving the world.
In my opinion, Jules is the stupidest of the sisters. So in that sense, you're betting on the wrong candidate. A much smarter person than her will win this Gambit. I'd rather believe that Alessandra, Dominique or Veronica will win (together or separately) than this butcher in the form of a steel-eyed blonde.

Dominique has already made her a normal offer - she will get the throne, and Juliette will be allowed to torture/kill slaves (in a separately fenced enclosure), but so that nobody could see... Basically, they'll organise her a kind of leprosarium with privileges. It seems impossible to kill her (it would be ugly, after all her sister), but also to let her do what she does in front of decent public - also not an option.. But Jules chose not to. Well, she won't get another chance.

So the smarts in this game are primarily Veronica, Callista, Alessandra, Elena, Dominique or the same Cynthia DeKock. As for Kane and Olivia - they're smart enough to work in tandem with the best, and it's only a matter of time and experience...They have a great education, the right genes and tenacious minds, and all they need to do is get some practical knowledge of how to manage business processes and staff, which they've both already started to do.

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
In my opinion, Jules is the stupidest of the sisters. So in that sense, you're betting on the wrong candidate. A much smarter person than her will win this Gambit. I'd rather believe that Alessandra, Dominique or Veronica will win (together or separately) than this butcher in the form of a steel-eyed blonde.

Dominik has already made her a normal offer - she will get the throne, and Juliette will be allowed to torture/kill slaves (in a separately fenced enclosure), but so that nobody could see... Basically, they'll organise her a kind of leprosarium with privileges. It seems impossible to kill her (it would be ugly, after all her sister), but also to let her do what she does in front of decent public - also not an option.. But Jules chose not to. Well, she won't get another chance.

So the smarts in this game are primarily Veronica, Callista, Alessandra, Elena, Dominique or the same Cynthia DeKock. As for Kane and Olivia - they're smart enough to work in tandem with the best, and it's only a matter of time and experience...They have a great education, the right genes and tenacious minds, and all they need to do is get some practical knowledge of how to manage business processes and staff, which they've both already started to do.
Amen, brother, amen. Although, if given the opportunity... Off with her head, I say! :giggle:

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes