NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Sound like this game is focus on female domination? How much domination we're talking about? I'm not a fan of those. I'm fine with a little role play but I'm not going to lick someone toes.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Sound like this game is focus on female domination? How much domination we're talking about? I'm not a fan of those. I'm fine with a little role play but I'm not going to lick someone toes.
Then its not for you [because it is a real femdom game], unless you like maledom, because it has a route for that. The story is interesting enough to try it anyways.

Reactions: sava75 and bulifun

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
If this is an attempt at reverse psychology. You have success because I'm going to play it now. You can't tell me what to do:devilish:
Curious if you ended up enjoying it.

I don't care for FemDom either, especially against me as the player character, but this game is written and developed in a way that still works for us. In a lot of Male Dom games, you don't really have to do anything to earn it. You just kind of are. It's like cheap fast food, good, but not that satisfying or rewarding.

This game makes you earn it in a believable way w/ an actual payoff.

Idk, it's honestly kind of hard to describe how a female dom themed game is a great playthrough for people who hate female dom :LOL:

Anam0rf

Aug 29, 2021
What a gem! And made by female developer:oops:
I enjoy overall plot a lot, didn't expect that. A little bit too dark for me though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Axiside

Axiside

Jun 16, 2020
What a gem! And made by female developer:oops:
I enjoy overall plot a lot, didn't expect that. A little bit too dark for me though.
no pic = hoax. dev could be a male, furry or futa only god knows. and there's no too dark, it just you 're too vanilla :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Hey there
Reactions: Anam0rf

Anam0rf

Aug 29, 2021
no pic = hoax. dev could be a male, furry or futa only god knows. and there's no too dark, it just you 're too vanilla :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Maybe, but i'm inclined to believe in female dev, seems pretty legit to me. Not that it makes much difference. I'm indeed a bit too vanilla with pretty light fetishes. I honestly just didn't expect such detailed story and such variety (so many branching paths that actually matter down the line), clearly a huge amount of effort went into it. Just made the first playthrough and very impressed, gotta try the other paths now.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
A pic can be a hoax too. Btw she presented herself as female even before she made this game, and she lamented more than once the lack of dominant female MC's in games with whom she could more easily identify. She is a female beyond the shadow of any reasonable doubt.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
i got a question in the walkthrough what is [KittyS] for ?
Just saw this real quick -- the S means Scale -- meaning a lower Scale is more submissive to that specific person and a higher number is more dominant towards that specific person. So it's not the same as your general dom/sub overall, as you could be pretty dom/sub overall, but different with one person specifically, hope it helps!

Reactions: Mikedazz1

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
A pic can be a hoax too. Btw she presented herself as female even before she made this game, and she lamented more than once the lack of dominant female MC's in games with whom she could more easily identify. She is a female beyond the shadow of any reasonable doubt.
There are STILL not many dominant female MC games, but I know they don't have a large audience. :( Olivia is almost my protest character in a way...I've managed to sneak in a few personal fantasy scenes for me so far, haha!

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
There are STILL not many dominant female MC games, but I know they don't have a large audience. :( Olivia is almost my protest character in a way...I've managed to sneak in a few personal fantasy scenes for me so far, haha!
Ever since I played Olivia, I am in fact also in favor of more games featuring female dominants. I can easily see myself through their eyes so to speak, and that is in some cases even more exciting than the usual perspective I enjoy. :)

VividSexuality

Aug 21, 2021
While I love this game, and it's currently tied as my favorite Femdom one, with Femdom City MANTIS, I thought I'd share a complaint which really irks me, while waiting for 0.5.

This game is supposed to be primarily Femdom oriented, yet the "best" decisions are always taking a dominant path. It always feels like the game wants to mould a man who's basically a dom, but is alright with existing in female dominated hierarchy, and playing his part. Characters pretty directly express disgust with submissiveness in a game that's supposed to be catering to subs (or female doms). That might be a fetish of some subs, to truly be hated instead of just dominated, but it's definitely not mine. There's one decent sub path if you choose options like you're a godlike saint and a ragdoll just going with the flow but that feels disingenuous and very limiting and then lacks some of the juicy hardcore content. It's only at the very end when your sister's taking a nap that you have a single option which feels normal, where you get to willingly choose to be submissive to a character, yet maintain a shred of dignity, and that's a very tame scene. Maybe I'm an outlier, not worth catering to, but some dudes enjoy hardcore stuff while still being dignified. All of the hardcore scenes are in the level 4 outcome instead of level 5 or 6. That comes with additional unavoidable stuff, some of which isn't desirable - like the Veronica experiment having you have a worthless cock instead of a desirable one, and the branding scene. If a man's submissive he doesn't have to be worthless loser with a pitiful dick. That kind of thinking is probably the mainstream interpretation, but someone into Femdom should know better.

And I also agree with Petruha2k, that the game needs a bit more action and a bit less talk. It's almost tiresome to keep listening to people talking about the hierarchy and making smart decisions and how sly/clever you are or need to be, and how it's all about being big brained and taking x,y,z into consideration. I don't want to play a politician or a guy trying to be C.E.O, I want to play a decent desirable guy who's sometimes forced into submission due to his predicament, and sometimes chooses to be submissive because he has a thing for it.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Characters pretty directly express disgust with submissiveness in a game that's supposed to be catering to subs (or female doms). That might be a fetish of some subs, to truly be hated instead of just dominated, but it's definitely not mine.
I can somewhat relate to the thought I quote above, but luckily I can switch my submissiveness to be the sort which enjoys what you call "being hated", as yet another layer of received injustice which caters to my masochism.

But normally I see my submission to women in essence a submission to beauty like an impulse to admire/worship them. Which is not forced on me, but rather freely given. While I imagine from a dominant female perspective they could also see themselves as worthy to be on top, as the more beautiful, the superior being, worthy of being exalted, and thus in a certain sense appreciate the received submission.

However, I think both impulses are valid, being on the receiving end of hate gives a non-con element to the fantasy, which can be exciting too. And in this game's case, it is the narrative which dictates the flavor of femdom, and I am completely okay with that.

Reactions: Frosty2000

VividSexuality

Aug 21, 2021
While I imagine from a dominant female perspective they could also see themselves as worthy to be on top, as the more beautiful, the superior being, worthy of being exalted, and thus in a certain sense appreciate the received submission.
They clearly don't appreciate the received submission in this game though. The less dominant you are, the more hated you are, the lower you fall in rank, until you're a mindless zombie that's thrown off a ship without batting an eye. Yet the more dominant you are, the more each of the girls shows an interest in you and praises you. There are exceptions, like the petplay girl you can have a romance path with, but it's a very minor line, and someone may not necessarily have that kink.

Being on the receiving end of hate gives a non-con element to the fantasy, which can be exciting too. And in this game's case, it is the narrative which dictates the flavor of femdom, and I am completely okay with that.
This is a good argument, but when you replay the game and see different outcomes, you feel cheated. The women in there don't hate all men, they only hate submissive ones. If they unconditionally hated men, the non-con would have significance, since there's literally no way to avoid your situation. But there is, and it's by being dominant. So you're basically telling the sub 'Do you want me to hate you, or do you want to grow a pair and be dominant?"

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes