MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I think that's just pure sadistic torture...make someone old, full of ailments, crippled and a very, slow, agonising...death...

But hey...if gonna go out...what better way than with thses two huh? :ROFLMAO: :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Considering that having a hard-on hurts the person, having those two there makes it worst. Have mercy on the poor fella and put veronica there. At least he'll keep his hard on at bay.

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Well, that's sad. And I shudder to think how ashamed any mother would be of such a son, willing to grovel before a handful of rich sadistic bitches...

As I've written many times before, Tess's message running through the entire game tells us one thing - don't be weak, achieve your goals, show character... The same thing literally every woman in JF says to our Kane.. But if someone doesn't want to hear what the dev is trying to convey between the lines and prefers to hide their head in the sand, refusing to take responsibility for their actions and refusing to show character, then who am I to stop those people from upsetting their virtuous in-game mother?
You mean like how Kane had no choice in participating in the gambit cuz the smartest woman in the world set him up for failure knowing the type of person he is? A person can't change who they are and if the person they trust most in the world fucks them over in such a way, we're getting into Alexander levels of assholery.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
You mean like how Kane had no choice in participating in the gambit cuz the smartest woman in the world set him up for failure knowing the type of person he is? A person can't change who they are and if the person they trust most in the world fucks them over in such a way, we're getting into Alexander levels of assholery.
Maybe in some future flashback we'll find out that he never really escaped his past and that Callista is a secret Dom and that's why he was so utterly obsessed with her???

As you mentioned some time days ago, the eagerly awaited (and anticipated) reuniting of mother and son is sure going to be interesting. I just hope at that point, Kane is finally told 'everything'...and I do mean everything. Because once the game show is over, we (players at least) know that time is running out for kane to make his stand, seize power and put the sisters in their place. In order for that to happen, we really need to fully clued in to what the hell is going on.

Mar 8, 2024
For sure. Given how complicated this already is with its branching paths, I'm confident Tess will allow this to go in various ways. I can imagine it will truly be hilarious on the SubPath lol.
Didn't Tess say it's all gonna merge into one path at some point of was I wrong?

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Maybe in some future flashback we'll find out that he never really escaped his past and that Callista is a secret Dom and that's why he was so utterly obsessed with her???

As you mentioned some time days ago, the eagerly awaited (and anticipated) reuniting of mother and son is sure going to be interesting. I just hope at that point, Kane is finally told 'everything'...and I do mean everything. Because once the game show is over, we (players at least) know that time is running out for kane to make his stand, seize power and put the sisters in their place. In order for that to happen, we really need to fully clued in to what the hell is going on.
There is a part of me that's hoping that either Elena tells Olivia too much or the Decocks somehow manage to get Kane alone and spill everything cuz that's likely the only way that Kane is going to get the unfiltered truth.

Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Didn't Tess say it's all gonna merge into one path at some point of was I wrong?
Well at some point, like an Vn or even game, it has to direct you to a certain end point of the already written story. So somewhat that will end true yes, especially on the Dom path as even if Kane doesn't make the Z ranks, he still in a pretty cushy place when you think about it.

However, SubPaths, will have a perma death scenario, a slave path and a servant path. Tie all this into four confirmed World State endings that will all have variations in terms of who's in charge, takes control, which love interest etc etc...there will be differences, it's actually impossible at this point to merge everything into a single path now.

Mar 11, 2023
As far as Cole knew they were safe I assume in exchange for Cole agreeing to go to his prison thing and continue working for Alexander
Wait, I was under the impression that Cole thought they were dead. I mean, he got the message from I assume Nadia in the end of ep.7 that read "He lives" (or something similar).
I get most of their experiments cuz greater good, sadism etc. But what possible good can come from making someone old and fat. If anything they're wasting good specimen
I think it's actually quite useful. A simple threat of using it on any of those gorgeous evil bitches will quickly make them fall in line. They'll try to kill you after you make the threat, so I guess Veronica will serve as a guniea pig for this one, to show that you're not fucking around. No way I'm doing it to my baes Alessa, Jules or Olivia though, I'm not THAT evil to deprive the world of such beauties.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
There is a part of me that's hoping that either Elena tells Olivia too much or the Decocks somehow manage to get Kane alone and spill everything cuz that's likely the only way that Kane is going to get the unfiltered truth.
Either are likely yes. especailly the deKock one.

Wait, I was under the impression that Cole thought they were dead. I mean, he got the message from I assume Nadia in the end of ep.7 that read "He lives" (or something similar).
You're actually correct Mr Sharp! (and is Ep.6)

Code:
    scene e6snow10 with longdissolve
    ste "(Oh my God...)"
    scene e6snow11 with mediumdissolve

$ renpy.pause (6.0, hard=True)

scene e6snow12 with mediumdissolve
    ste "(They're...)"
    ste "(They're still alive...)"

if k1pro or k2 or k3 or k4:
        scene e6snow12sub with superdissolve
        ste "([pname]...?)"
        stop seven fadeout 5

scene black with superdissolve

jump e6endthree
    elif True:
        scene e6snow12dom with superdissolve
        ste "([pname]...?)"

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
im actually hoping for the decocks to tell kane the truth and bring him to there side and for kane to go scorched earth on all karlssons and just fucking all there plans (excluding V because she is perfect)

• Haha
Reactions: DoverUK25

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
im actually hoping for the decocks to tell kane the truth and bring him to there side and for kane to go scorched earth on all karlssons and just fucking all there plans (excluding V because she is perfect)
You're assuming the decoks are nice people... they're probably also trying to use Kane to seize power.

Mar 8, 2024
Well at some point, like an Vn or even game, it has to direct you to a certain end point of the already written story. So somewhat that will end true yes, especially on the Dom path as even if Kane doesn't make the Z ranks, he still in a pretty cushy place when you think about it.

However, SubPaths, will have a perma death scenario, a slave path and a servant path. Tie all this into four confirmed World State endings that will all have variations in terms of who's in charge, takes control, which love interest etc etc...there will be differences, it's actually impossible at this point to merge everything into a single path now.
I think it was like a year ago or so on patreon but I understand plans change and things don't go the way they were meant to a lot can happen in a year that changed her mind. Even though different branches are harder to write I think it gives the story more variety and a greater replay value as I have pretty much played every variation I can think of by now

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
You're assuming the decoks are nice people... they're probably also trying to use Kane to seize power.
i agree with you but we can clearly see on the sub path that nadia actually cares for him a lot more the even good olivia so in my dom path if i get the chance to go with them i will

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I mean, Kane gets a motivational verbal kick in the ass from literally every woman in JF telling him that Kane will only have a better future if he shows character, is not a spineless worm, is a confident strong and determined man...This is said by almost all the sisters, this is said by the staff...And this motivation haunts us as we move from rank to rank (up to K9).And Tess herself has written many times that she loves strong and self-confident men, and that's why in all these motivational speeches that fall on Kane, I see, among other things, the desire of Tess herself to convey between the lines a simple (and, perhaps, for some, "unfashionable") idea that women love confident men, on whose strong shoulder they can lean.

Remember all those sadistic bitches, how they melted in Kane's arms and how all their pomp and superiority disappeared when they realized that they don't have to pretend anymore and they can just be themselves, be a simple woman next to a strong man... So I agree with Maviarab that sub path is an artificial construct, a kind of fan service, but the true victory will be possible only when Kane gets to the top of the power pyramid as an independent player (Dom), and not as someone's slave, who will then be sold at auction or who will remain someone's personal pet/toilet.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
i agree with you but we can clearly see on the sub path that nadia actually cares for him a lot more the even good olivia so in my dom path if i get the chance to go with them i will
Oh yeah, I'm not saying EVERYONE is evil... shit it looks like Delilah, despite being a bit too sadistic and violent too, is actually a "good guy" and not really in-line with Cynthia's designs.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I mean, Kane gets a motivational verbal kick in the ass from literally every woman in JF telling him that Kane will only have a better future if he shows character, is not a spineless worm, is a confident strong and determined man...This is said by almost all the sisters, this is said by the staff...And this motivation haunts us as we move from rank to rank (up to K9).And Tess herself has written many times that she loves strong and self-confident men, and that's why in all these motivational speeches that fall on Kane, I see, among other things, the desire of Tess herself to convey between the lines a simple (and, perhaps, for some, "unfashionable") idea that women love confident men, on whose strong shoulder they can lean.

Remember all those sadistic bitches, how they melted in Kane's arms and how all their pomp and superiority disappeared when they realized that they don't have to pretend anymore and they can just be themselves, be a simple woman next to a strong man... So I agree with Maviarab that sub path is an artificial construct, a kind of fan service, but the true victory will be possible only when Kane gets to the top of the power pyramid as an independent player (Dom), and not as someone's slave, who will then be sold at auction or who will remain someone's personal pet/toilet.
The proof is in the pudding as they say...not that I ever found anything in my puddings, and I DO like pudding...but whatever...proof...yes...even the mighty (false) Goddess herself (Don't wish to upset our resident Queen) secretly really likes a strong, dominant man who can put her in her place :sneaky:

Last edited:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
The proof is in the pudding as they say...not that I ever found anything in my puddings, and I DO like pudding...but whatever...proof...yes...even the mighty (false) Godess herself (Don't wish to upset our resident Queen) secretly really likes a strong, dominant man who can put her in her place :sneaky:

Is that secret sub? cuz omg

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes