d5aqoep

Sep 2, 2021
That's a great answer. (y)

d5aqoep If you play with SanchoMod, it has a feature that dynamically tracks your current rank (and not only that)... To see what your Kane's rank is here and now, in the bottom right corner of the game interface, click on "SanchoMod menu" and then click on "Toggle MiniStat screen", which will help you not to make a mistake.
Thanks. Already at K9 by the end of Chapter 9. Is it possible to hit K10 in chapter 8?

BigJoe644

Nov 14, 2023
Still not sure exactly what you mean. Usually you do get the option of 'where to finish', no exception in Ep8...so not sure what you want bringing back...that aspect of choice never left just like the choice to turn down all scenes with a Dom MC.

Nothing has changed.
Choice
screenshot0001.png
No Choice Automatic Creampie Next Click. 24 Clicks later goes to Next Event.
screenshot0003.png
I cant clarify any better without going into a Discord chatroom .

Last edited:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I think, it's time to be evil. ❤

You think she looks too young or perhaps is? You know that I and that annoying red headed block of ice are only 24 right? Are you saying I'm an old woman Mr. Edgeworth? Hmmm?
Nope Im saying y'all are grown assed women while shes still a baby

Mar 11, 2023
You know, all that talk about vampires reminded me of that great movie Van Helsing. Redhead would be Angelica, brunette - Alessandra, and blonde - Olivia. All in their rightful places, with 2 Karlssons on their knees at my feet. Now Kane just needs to dye his hair black and corrupt Angelica into a blood-sucking fiend. Easy-peasy-lemon-squeazy. And then, to quote Vlad Von Carstein, 'The world will drown in blood'.:devilish:
1710837502129.jpeg

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
You know, all that talk about vampires reminded me of that great movie Van Helsing. Redhead would be Angelica, brunette - Alessandra, and blonde - Olivia. All in their rightful places, with 2 Karlssons on their knees at my feet. Now Kane just needs to dye his hair black and corrupt Angelica into a blood-sucking fiend. Easy-peasy-lemon-squeazy. And then, to quote Vlad Von Carstein, 'The world will drown in blood'.:devilish:
View attachment 3458084
I like your tastes :cool::devilish:
judgemental-aristocrat.gif

Reactions: Maviarab

d5aqoep

Sep 2, 2021
K10 is only possible at the end of episode 8. Currently K10 is not possible.
The initial jail scene is the most crucial of the game and once you are at K6, the game is almost non-challenging.
But I had fun as I got to see both K1 and K9 Kane.
1. I enjoyed K1 because it has more depth with lingering hope that you can save the idiot somehow. But foot licking and sub nonsense got boring and annoying quickly. The Beach maze and gameshow scenes were hilarious.
2. K6-K9 Kane just gets things handed out to him on a golden platter and all girls want to fuck him left and right. lol
3. None of the girls are particularly likeable. Maybe Veronica is little subdued compared to the others.
4. Olivia seem to be the worst. She is capable of being a perfect sub for Kane replacing one of his slaves. Dumb dialogues for her.
5. All in all, this one is better effort than Being A Dik as I liked storyline here a bit more.

Can't wait for Kane to hit K10 in next episode. Anyone knows when it drops?

Rocket007!

Aug 15, 2023
The initial jail scene is the most crucial of the game and once you are at K6, the game is almost non-challenging.
But I had fun as I got to see both K1 and K9 Kane.
1. I enjoyed K1 because it has more depth with lingering hope that you can save the idiot somehow. But foot licking and sub nonsense got boring and annoying quickly. The Beach maze and gameshow scenes were hilarious.
2. K6-K9 Kane just gets things handed out to him on a golden platter and all girls want to fuck him left and right. lol
3. None of the girls are particularly likeable. Maybe Veronica is little subdued compared to the others.
4. Olivia seem to be the worst. She is capable of being a perfect sub for Kane replacing one of his slaves. Dumb dialogues for her.
5. All in all, this one is better effort than Being A Dik as I liked storyline here a bit more.

I will advise you to play on all the path if possible and with walkthrough, maybe you will enjoy more!

Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Choice
View attachment 3457364
No Choice Automatic Creampie Next Click. 24 Clicks later goes to Next Event.
View attachment 3457447
I cant clarify any better without going into a Discord chatroom .
Like I said, 'usually'...and there are choices in ep8, as I said. So you pick out one instance from Ep6(?) and all of a sudden all choices are removed and you (being the whiny entitled worm you are), want to complain because you're entitled and want choices, all the time, for your 'immersion' (lmao).

Jesus fuc....

Well sorry mate but, boo fucking hoo...lemme grab my voilin for ya and you can carry on whining. Get over it just because the odd scene doesnt give you an option of where to spray your manly juice (despite you not even understanding the context of why in the scene you cherry-picked). :rolleyes:

However, you feel free to go and cry on her Discord, let us know how that goes for you.

Thanks. Already at K9 by the end of Chapter 9. Is it possible to hit K10 in chapter 8?
Can hit K10 end of 8 Part 3.

View attachment 3458084
Sounds like a jolly fun time!

Olivia seem to be the worst. She is capable of being a perfect sub for Kane replacing one of his slaves. Dumb dialogues for her.
:FacePalm: :rolleyes: Ohhh just wait until she sees that....I pity the fool...

All in all, this one is better effort than Being A Dik as I liked storyline here a bit more.
Don't ever, ever, ever mentioan that over-hyped piece of rubbish here again please.

For fucks sake, we just literaly had a fucking update 2 weeks ago! So no.

Good morning everyone
Morning Dread, hope our dark quean didn't keep you too busy last night.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I don't have any idea what race she was :HideThePain:, I was referring to the green-skinned girl Garona.
I think it's worth revisiting the film again.You're right, there was such a character in the film (and also in the WOW game). Garona is half orc and half draenei (one of the races of the Warcraft universe), the result of experiments by Gul'dan, who "mated" one of his orc warriors with a draenei woman.
Do you know what that thing runs on? liquid arrogance lol
I guess Veronica hasn't learned how to extract the essence of arrogance from her sisters yet, so I'm betting it's just regular petrol. :KEK:

Reactions: PickerLewd

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I don't have any idea what race she was :HideThePain:, I was referring to the green-skinned girl Garona.
I think it's worth revisiting the film again.You're right, there was such a character in the film (and also in the WOW game). Garona is half orc and half draenei (one of the races of the Warcraft universe), the result of experiments by Gul'dan, who "mated" one of his orc warriors with a draenei woman.

I guess Veronica hasn't learned how to extract the essence of arrogance from her sisters yet, so I'm betting it's just regular petrol. :KEK:
I think she better out of costume personally ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Tess posted an updated version of the WT for Ep8 pt1 a couple of days ago. Wrote a request to the moderator to attach the links in the OP.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Walkthrough for Episode 8 Part I

Ohhhh sneaky, hadn't noticed that. Thanks Stan.

Reactions: Stan5851
4.40 star(s) 146 Votes