Nanorh

Apr 6, 2019
1. I hope those aren't official links again, because that negatively affects patreons&dev, which sucks (seriously, reupload stuff, folks. It's better for all of us. The dev can nuke the links, if you want to look at it from a purely selfish PoV)
2. I hope we won't see the "why does this unfinished test release, which officially was announced to be an unfinished test release, and will probably have bugs, have bugs!?!?" ... "discourse"... again that we've had the last few times alpha or beta versions were leaked.
Sadly, they were the official links. But I can see why someone wouldn't want to re-upload a roughly 14 GBs file - most hosting platforms don't allow such huge file uploads for free, and even if they do, it is still a hassle in regards to bandwidth and connection speed. Hopefully as future episodes become standalone, their sizes won't be as big, and our lovely pirates will be fine with re-uploading them.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Both link are dead :cry:
That's good news.
Sadly, they were the official links.
But I can see why someone wouldn't want to re-upload a roughly 14 GBs file - most hosting platforms don't allow such huge file uploads for free, and even if they do, it is still a hassle in regards to bandwidth and connection speed. Hopefully as future episodes become standalone, their sizes won't be as big, and our lovely pirates will be fine with re-uploading them.
And speaking of piracy and large amounts of uploadable files - who stopped this person from making a multi-volume archive, dividing it into 3-4 parts? Or maybe someone prevented the guys from rpdl from making a torrent that completely eliminates the need to use file storage? That's right, no one interfered.

It's just that whoever uploaded the game spat on the ephemeral honor of a pirate and took the easiest but disgusting route - giving an official link to the game, which only hurt Tess, because she complained not long ago about having problems when uploading the game archive to cloud storage, encountering technical problems due to file size. The result of all this is simple - instead of doing players a favor, the uploader only distracted Tess from completing the final version, simply stealing her time that she would have to spend re-uploading the game archieve to cloud storage. (Then again, there's no guarantee that another lazy smartass won't show up thinking that giving a direct link is the right thing to do.)

At least, that's how I see the situation. So it's a good thing those links have been removed. Waiting for the full final version of Ch7 without bugs.

P.S. And test alpha version 0.7 on f95 if anyone needs (imho), it's only Sancho1969, author of Multi-Mod (Sancho Mod). Maybe it will allow him to reduce the total time of mod adaptation for Ch7 (final ver).

Last edited:

drdiver3

Apr 11, 2023
This game is made by someone calling themselves - The sadist - for a very particular reason:
This game features horror to the extreme degree of the scale we see in Spartacus, Nero,
Westworld, Saw - this is glory for the sadistic killing and maming and dehumanizing.
That many perspectives of all the opressors, that wider the array of sadistic acts get featured.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nobody made you play this game. Some other people happen to enjoy it. Do those people tell you you're wrong for enjoying the games you do?

I happen to find City of Broken Dreamers (which apparently you like) really mediocre, but I don't go on threads there and tell people they are categorically wrong for enjoying it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nanorh and dschunky

Nanorh

Apr 6, 2019
And speaking of piracy and large amounts of uploadable files - who stopped this person from making a multi-volume archive, dividing it into 3-4 parts? Or maybe someone prevented the guys from rpdl from making a torrent that completely eliminates the need to use file storage? That's right, no one interfered.

It's just that whoever uploaded the game spat on the ephemeral honor of a pirate and took the easiest but disgusting route - giving an official link to the game, which only hurt Tess, because she complained not long ago about having problems when uploading the game archive to cloud storage, encountering technical problems due to file size. The result of all this is simple - instead of doing players a favor, the uploader only distracted Tess from completing the final version, simply stealing her time that she would have to spend re-uploading the game archieve to cloud storage. (Then again, there's no guarantee that another lazy smartass won't show up thinking that giving a direct link is the right thing to do.)

At least, that's how I see the situation. So it's a good thing those links have been removed. Waiting for the full final version of Ch7 without bugs.

P.S. And test alpha version 0.7 on f95 if anyone needs (imho), it's only @Sancho1969, author of Multi-Mod (Sancho Mod). Maybe it will allow him to reduce the total time of mod adaptation for Ch7 (final ver).
Just for the record, I do fully agree with you, but I must remind you of the context in which we are having this discussion. We are on a "piracy" website, where discussions of "ethics" and "qualms" may not be particularly productive. If I remember correctly, this situation has happened before with the previous update of the game, and in tons of other games too, I am sure. But despite the endless objections, official links were repeatedly leaked. It's as though all those objections were falling on deaf ears.

Creating a multi-volume archive may be a decent solution, but then again, we are operating in an environment where decency may not be the primary concern. Blame as much as you want - I highly doubt that would shake them.

And if we want to be realistic, it’s more than likely that those who leaked the links were aware of the potential consequences, but chose to do so anyway for their own reasons, be it the "ease" of leaking or the mere hatred for "paywalls".

And while I must admit that I have downloaded the game from the leaked links, as I’m sure many others have, I have chosen not to upload it out of respect for Tess and her work. (and because I can't bother making multiple partitions and then uploading them individually, or even making a torrent. <: )

Reactions: Among Us

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
Can someone explain to me why people like this game at all? My main gripe was always the Olivia parts - playing as a female domme is just weird, it effectively ruins the entire experience for me. And when the story came to the reunion of the protagonist and Olivia, it turns into nonsense, playing with dolls.

Apparently, to make choices, one has to install guides? It's something I have zero clue as to how, and even why bother.

And it feels like the patches which take a year to release amount to like 20 min of gameplay. Barely any progress to the story.

Sorry for being harsh, but it's a free forum which I can't be banned from for such (unlike Discord lmao), so I thought why not share my view.
I understand what you mean (about playing as Olivia).
I personally love femdom and associate myself with Kane, making decisions for him, I just try to make the decisions that I would make in his place (I try to imagine myself in his place.
When it comes to making a choice for Olivia, I don't imagine myself in her place, but I treat this function as a function that allows me to influence the game and adjust the character of Olivia. To make her the way I would like her to be - an evil dom sadist but without the super horrible excesses.
If Olivia decides to humiliate Kane or not, for example, I just choose the humiliate option because if I were Kane, I would like to be humiliated by this "bitch".
Why do I like this game? At first, I was just looking for a femdom game where women would humiliate men (you know why))) ), and now I'm already interested in the plot itself and how it all ends. Well, what you don’t like (the choice is not only for Kane) is for me personally a plus and not a minus. The game is kind of a construction set, a lot of different paths, and after I finish playing my main story, I will definitely try a bunch of different options and play everything in different ways.

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
Can someone explain to me why people like this game at all? My main gripe was always the Olivia parts - playing as a female domme is just weird, it effectively ruins the entire experience for me. And when the story came to the reunion of the protagonist and Olivia, it turns into nonsense, playing with dolls.

Apparently, to make choices, one has to install guides? It's something I have zero clue as to how, and even why bother.

And it feels like the patches which take a year to release amount to like 20 min of gameplay. Barely any progress to the story.

Sorry for being harsh, but it's a free forum which I can't be banned from for such (unlike Discord lmao), so I thought why not share my view.
And yes, I forgot to add that the fact that this game is made by a real sadist is also cool for me. I am not one of those who stalk women and advertise their cunnilingus services and (or) send dikpiks left and right. I am not stalking Tess and will not try to gather information about her and get into her personal space.
But for me, Tess is like one of the heroines of her own kind of game.
Just think, how many of the people on planet earth would refuse 5,000 dollars a month, the vast majority do not earn that much. And Tess can afford it simply because she did not have time to release the game on the deadline that she promised. It's hard to explain, but if you try briefly - this is a game about cruel domineering sadists from a sadist who is also quite domineering (not as much of course as one of the Carlasson sisters, but still). I take it as - A game from an alpha female sadist about dominating alpha female sadists. This adds (for me personally) some kind of realism to the game, as it were, naturalness, it's hard to say, but I think you generally understand what I mean.

Last edited:
Reactions: dobzzz and smreg
Dec 6, 2022
Why did the developer stop visiting here with her official account? I think she just used this site to popularize her game. She now earns in excess of 5,000 dollars a month. It all seems so unfair, just look at the membership levels on her Patreon page. People are ready to literally throw money at her for nothing, and she still shows petty behavior like taking down the links to the test version. Why not just let us poor people enjoy the game? What a money-grubbing bitch!

Last edited:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Thanks for the response, but just to clarify, I never engaged in this Discord, I just know Discord culture which promotes toxic positivity to a great degree.
Okey, i thought you engaged in Discord. Anyway, Discord forums are usually a little toxic, so i agreed with you

DampAnkles

Mar 18, 2018

The last two patches, 6.2 and 7.0 have been quite extensive (7-9000 renders)and taken roughly six months.
Much longer than 20 minutes of game play.
Don't play it then. There's shitloads of Japanese hentai cartoons for you.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Don Sucio

Me666

Mar 14, 2018
Why did the developer stop visiting here with her official account? I think she just used this site to popularize her game. She now earns in excess of 5,000 dollars a month. It all seems so unfair, just look at the membership levels on her Patreon page. People are ready to literally throw money at her for nothing, and she still shows petty behavior like taking down the links to the test version. Why not just let us poor people enjoy the game? What a money-grubbing bitch!
To address your concerns:

- If Tess has stopped visiting, it's because she's busy. I happen to know how busy. Also, reading negative posts like this is unpleasant; nothing she isn't tough enough to ignore, but why bother herself with having to do so?

- Yes. This is a way to popularize a game. Well done.

- Tess actually loses money by spending time on this game; she has several other revenue streams which earn her way more than this does. Thus "money grubbing bitch" is invalid. Sorry about that.

- The official links to the test version were for her higher tiers of Patreon supporters, and they were having difficulties downloading the files they had paid to access, due to the massive amount of unpaid-for downloads. To solve this, she eliminated the leak, then cancelled the links and re-uploaded them for the benefit of those who had paid for it. This behaviour is not petty; it's actually covering her responsibilities to her Patrons.

- Tess actually doesn't mind people leaking her test builds - more people bug-checking it, lol - but they need to re-upload it themselves and provide new links that do not impact her own links - possibly splitting it into smaller archives as they do so.

- Us poor people - which includes myself - will indeed enjoy the game, when the polished version comes back after testing, and after release down the Patreon tiers. Tess will update the main links to point to KG0.7Final herself. As soon as they are ready, the mobile version and SanchoMod will also have updated links. All for free. You're welcome.

-Finally, it is advised not to rely on any saves you produce with the Test version going forward, because it doesn't yet have my end-of-season code in it. Thus, next season (KG0.8) will not be able to read previous data. I highly recommend that you wait until KG0.7Final is out, to carry your choices forward.

Enjoy your day! :)

Nightangle

Dec 29, 2019
Honestly Can't just put all blame on Dev. She gets payed by patreons so it's fair that she prioritise them first but we all know many of us have already downloaded the game when links were active. So It's the most community which is toxic they will beg for a hero to share links but when it's time for them to upload and share they will give a speech how piracy is wrong and still they download and played from this site. I guess it shows real image of self serving selfish pricks.

Reactions: smreg

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
I didn't realize the truth about Dominique until I played this update. Makes me wonder how many other branching paths I am missing.

Me666

Mar 14, 2018
Tess instructed me to respond with the following, in her name:
1) I sincerely miss interacting with the great community on F95, but unfortunately I was getting harassed very badly especially in private messages with people -- like a few examples are people threatening to kill themselves and also me. And I don't blame mods because they can only be reactionary versus preemptive, but the reality is that I think the style of this game and me being a female are a double combo for getting a few bad apples that can't help but be very bad actors. The truth is that the overall benefit of enjoying my time with the community was outweighed by this issue. Because of the anonymity and huge numbers of users, I am not sure this is fixable.

2) Regarding the links, I do not mind leaks philosophically, but I had just spent 30 straight hours prepping a release, then fell asleep. Upon waking, I discovered that many high paying Patrons were having trouble downloading the game because the links - I had paid for these links to be faster download speeds - had been bottlenecked. So I decided to try new links to allow them to be able to download the game without stress for themselves -- also me by extension. I have always leaked the game myself to the site in prior updates but if it leaks early, I am ok with that but it's different to leak the formal/paid for links versus someone creating their own links that do not impact the Patron community. I do not think this is an unfair expectation on my end and for me to try and help my Patrons.

3) The prior post about the income for me is very accurate. KG for me is a massive financial loss of opportunity cost. Even the highest grossing femdom related game I am aware of (over 6-7 times my income right now) would still be a financial loss in this regard -- in short, KG will never be a financial winner for me compared to what else I am doing with my time. In a sense, income per hour on it is miniscule versus any other way I spend my time. I do the game because I enjoy it, and no other reason. It also helps me in little ways with other things I do with my time/life. If I was doing this game for financial reasons, I'd have quit long ago because it will never match the time/income ratio of other businesses I do, etc.

4) I am still on my Discord quite a bit and will always respond there with anything and everything people want to discuss. Why I am more open there is because I control the server and can easily ban harassment (I unfortunately have had to do this on there, one random example is a guy sending me two hundred dick pics, but a much more serious example was death threats, that kind of thing) if necessary. So while I am reluctant to engage on F95, that is not the case with Discord. I really do miss some great people on F95, but this is the best explanation I think I can provide to give some context.

tuskedkibbles

Mar 27, 2018
Tess instructed me to respond with the following, in her name:
Tell her we said hey! Also that I'm sorry about the download thing. I only used it after a comment said it was a rehost, not the original link. I didn't know I was siphoning from the paying people, my b.

Also, 200 dick pics is pretty impressive. I respect the grind. Not the harassment, but the effort of that many dick pics is an achievement.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes