Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kane.... sooner or later you're going to realize just as I did that there's a difference between knowing the path and licking the path.

or...

You have to let it all go Kane. Fear, doubt, and disbelief. Free your tongue.

Or...

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - end up with your friends down in K1 cells. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep MY rabbit hole goes.

Or...

I'm trying to free your mind, Kane. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to lick it.

Way too many appropriate quotes to mess with :ROFLMAO: :sneaky:

BTW, noticed the cpride flag. I don't remember it being discussed here.It will be interesting to see exactly what it will affect. Pride..hm.. :unsure:
Given how variables can be with Tess....I would say the 'c' is more important. How many female characters do we have that start with the letter C at this point??? We know whatever it is...becomes relevent during the game show....

• Haha
Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I think I've guessed what it might be. сpride flag

It could mean Callista's pride. Maybe by behaving honourably (and getting a real romance with Junko and,more importantly, not accidentally getting off on that romance isn't easy, and our KaneDom have to be a really nice guy. Well, maybe we'll make Callista proud of us...For raising such a good son, hehe. And maybe those same values of cpride should directly affect our chances of success in ep8+.

Mar 11, 2023
I think I've guessed what it might be. сpride flag

It could mean Callista's pride. Maybe by behaving honourably (and getting a real romance with Junko and,more importantly, not accidentally getting off on that romance isn't easy, and our KaneDom have to be a really nice guy. Well, maybe we'll make Callista proud of us...For raising such a good son, hehe. And maybe those same values of cpride should directly affect our chances of success in ep8+.
Finally, something we agree on! You nailed this one for sure.

It's just a shame we have to romance Junko, the lamest character, for this. If it was Raven instead, I would be VERY tempted to abandon my baes Alessandra and Juliette. She just has so much more personality compared to meek, dull Junko.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I think I found my new favourite toy
View attachment 3269081 I
Yeah, she's very good..But I've been thinking...Actually, I think one of the problems with the perceived attractiveness of DAZ3D characters is that a number of 3D models are too popular/publicised and as a consequence can evoke completely different feelings.

Mar 11, 2023
when the update will be drop?
WHEN IT'S READY! Why do people keep asking that again and again?

But how do you measure each fanbase? :ROFLMAO: Dunno, Phoebe or Patricia? :whistle::coffee:.
Phoebe doesn't have a fanbase?
1705478440869.gif
True men of culture really like her - she has a great model and the character is pretty interesting.

For me, Junko, Sonya and Chloe are probably the weakest. They are very one-dimensional, but maybe they will be fleshed out more in the future.

Mar 11, 2023
Obviously I’m going for the wombo combo, Veronica and Delilah, the best red heads for me to serve :LUL: :sneaky:
Angelica is hotter than both of them combined, has a strong personality and is not a sadist. The best redhead hands down, objectively speaking, and one of the best girls in the game. Raven, Olivia and Angelica would be my go to "good Dom Kane run", saving the world and all that.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
heres the latest challenge for you all. Find the woman in this game with the lowest fanbase. I already won b4 this game started cuz the answer is obviously chloe.
As a dom player I tend to agree with you that Chloe is among the least popular characters. Her appearance is ordinary, she is a sadist, her character is mean, she is ready to go over other people's heads. And the fact that Chloe is one of 2 possible candidates for a future Z1 employee only encourages me not to let her get there. I don't want a second Katsumi.

So my choice is Angelica, she is in my opinion more worthy of getting her Z1 one day. A redheaded beauty from the Badlands, strong, smart and strong-willed, but with a certain moral code, ready to work in a team without humiliating lower level girls and at the same time ready to fully submit to Kane's will - this is a good choice. That's the kind of ally I need.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So my choice is Angelica, she is in my opinion more worthy of getting her Z1 one day. A redheaded beauty from the Badlands, strong, smart and strong-willed, but with a certain moral code, ready to work in a team without humiliating lower level girls and at the same time ready to fully submit to Kane's will - this is a good choice. That's the kind of ally I need.
And could be an incredibly useful ally for whover is in charge of the badlands....(if there is any kind of leadership structure there). Could be a way in.
But from what I've heard, Chloe is not a regular K4 slave and has some interactions with sub Kane on the sub route. So I'm perfectly willing to concede that for sub players, Chloe won't be as unpopular a character as she is for Dom players.
Also owned by/tied to Dominique is she not?
And her plot to bury her husband alive raised questions even from the sadistic Yvette and Elena who are used to everything
Very true...but come on Stan, it's hell of a scene...one of the scenes of the VN so far....bloody brilliant.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Also owned by/tied to Dominique is she not?
According to the relationship chart, yes, she is subordinate to Dominique.
Very true...but come on Stan, it's hell of a scene...one of the scenes of the VN so far....bloody brilliant.
Well, in terms of the strength of the impact on the player's feelings, it's definitely a very strong scene, showing the depth of the hell that the human mind sometimes generates.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes