MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I thought it was a good update, generally speaking. I understand now why Tess delayed it so much to add more content, as even as is it feels a bit short.

Specific observations, trying to keep things as general and spoiler free as possible:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be fair, it was always gonna be shorter cuz it's 1/3 of a chapter. Im guessing no Juliette Orgy this update?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
TessSadist

I'm going to do something about it for the mod, but (for K9/Dom folks) I would highly suggest making a quick "reminder" of the gals in the Pod from Ep7 that the MC can favor during Ep8's beginning Taylor Breakfast scene (Angel, Amy, Chloe, Kelly). Unless a Player has replayed or finished Season 1 recently I highly doubt they even recall which gal is which in the pod to make their second "Favor" choice.

Just a thought, you do you, I'm going to give a bit of a flashback reminder for folks in the mod update, FYI.
Here's a quicky reminder for folks of the "Taylor Pod" gals in no particular order:
1706820955273.png 1706820971643.png 1706820987491.png 1706821002266.png

And... if you only remember things from the rear, here's all as a group:
1706821084873.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
For those thinking this update is short...I'll push back on that a bit.

There's almost 13,000 lines of code that cover every branching fork so there is a lot of content if you look at things as a whole. There's 4 major K-Lvl branching content that's subdivided depending on your previous choices with Junko, SweetAss, etc.

There's more than a few lewd scenes (I'm actually sorting through them as I code the ChoiceGuide so don't have a final number for you on that just yet), including 4 lewds in the first 1/3 of the script file, each with variants of themselves depending on choices made/stats.

Just thought I'd give a perspective from the entire VN point of view and not just one branching fork regarding content in the update. Your opinion and/or mileage may vary and that's okay... just my thoughts.

longinius

May 11, 2017
ive literally just done the full gamne playthrough saved at the mask then did start and its still showing none

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
ive literally just done the full gamne playthrough saved at the mask then did start and its still showing none
Bud, see this (yours might say "first playthough" or something other than "second playthrough" like this screenshot, depending on the amount of exports you've made):
1706821844970.png
Type a name in that box at the bottom and that is your data export file.... your game saves don't matter for import inside Season 2, only the data file made at the screen above (the very end of Season 1).

Is that clear enough or do you need even more detailed instructions?

longinius

May 11, 2017
perhaps im being mega stupid when i click save it doesnt give me an option to put a name it just says season 1 ending, then when i got to the new one it still says none

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
TessSadist

I'm going to do something about it for the mod, but (for K9/Dom folks) I would highly suggest making a quick "reminder" of the gals in the Pod from Ep7 that the MC can favor during Ep8's beginning Taylor Breakfast scene (Angel, Amy, Chloe, Kelly). Unless a Player has replayed or finished Season 1 recently I highly doubt they even recall which gal is which in the pod to make their second "Favor" choice.

Just a thought, you do you, I'm going to give a bit of a flashback reminder for folks in the mod update, FYI.
Hah...you actually severley understimate us...we know exactly which girls are in the pod, their names, hair colour, date of birth and where their moles are ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Sancho1969

Soularcher

Aug 5, 2021
for me there are no saves being exported, I have been looking around and realized that I am using the 0.7A version instead of 0.7b, could that be the problem? and it's also compressed.
and I wonder does 0.7b even have a compressed version?

longinius

May 11, 2017
People rush to get a test version, seemingly not understanding what test means, then complain when they can't figure out how to make things work and scenes are missing.

Just wait for SanchoMod and Anais walkthrough. You've waited what, 7-8 months? What is a few more days?
i dont use the mods so go figure

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
for me there are no saves being exported, I have been looking around and realized that I am using the 0.7A version instead of 0.7b, could that be the problem? and it's also compressed.
and I wonder does 0.7b even have a compressed version?
Tess wrote not so long ago that 0.7a can be a problem in terms of exporting data to season 2...so personally I would advise you to transfer your 07.a saves to 0.7b build, resave and then export your data to season 2. As for compressed builds, I never play such versions, but no one will give you a guarantee that a compressed version will work 100% correctly, just like the original uncompressed one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Soularcher
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes