Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hmmm... I hope she's read the posts I've tagged her in... if not I'll just sort out Final as well I reckon.
Judging by her account, the last time she logged into this thread was Wednesday, so Tess is unlikely to have seen them. I've now posted in her discord (in one of the channels) about you leaving some messages for her. Perhaps that will help.

Reactions: DoverUK25

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote

For those curious of what total imports they would need to see all content in this first Season 2 update I've consolidated the following to assist. Please don't ask me to make them all available via SanchoMod as all lewd scenes will already be available via SanchoGallery but in-game playthrough would be a complete mess if I were to toss you around to all these variants... it just wouldn't make any sense at all.

Here we go. Nothing is really considered a spoiler below since it's just an outline but I'll place it in one as a precaution.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is an outline only of the major forks/paths. There are many, many variants dependent on previous choices made such as Sponsorship, Friend, DominiQuestestPass, etc.

Otherwise regarding SanchoMod: no, I'm not done with the update yet... as you can see there's a bit to get sorted (understatement).

Last edited:

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I'm not going to comment on the episode until final version is out, but one thing I've thought recently, and not a spoiler one... :LOL:

The color that represents a character... Is really indicative in terms of the "teams" Tess wrote about? There are some clear connections who share the same color: Veronica-Astrid-Yvette, or Elena-Katsumi-Kiyomi!! o_O, seem to indicate connections between them... team, family or whatever... Just a coincidence? :unsure:

On the other hand, there are some other colors which doesn't show a clear "connection" between characters. Like the red color of Dominique, all vipers save Kiyomi, Cynthia, Nadia, virtually all staff save Taylor... or the green of Seth, Phoebe or Jake.

I'm reading too much into it? :LOL:
Nope...noticed it myself but there's just short of some logic to make it actually mean something concrete. Definitely something to it though for sure.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
You mean traceback.pyo or log.txt?
He means exactly "traceback.txt"

So it would makes sense to find out, what the problem is causing. Isnt it?
Besides that: Thanks, i can read that it is a test version. :rolleyes:
Your issue has nothing to do with this "Test" version. You are crashing/closing due to some other issue. There's zero bugs getting to the Main Menu of the VN at all.

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
You mean traceback.pyo or log.txt?
When Renpy crashes it creates logfiles of what went wrong with Python. That file should be called traceback.txt, unless there's some specifics when it comes to the type of OS or some such. Dunno the details.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
So it would makes sense to find out, what the problem is causing. Isnt it?
Besides that: Thanks, i can read that it is a test version. :rolleyes:
Meaning there could be issues galore...and as most have not tried it (or those who have, it's started fine)..and it being test...you're kinda asking how long is a piece of string...

Go ask Tess on her Pateron or Discord.

Reactions: Stan5851

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
Okay, good I figured out how to import my save files.

I am still seeing some issues where I pick the nice girl assistant and I get the cruel assistant instead.

I have played the name chapter. I am not sure if I have seen all of the content yet or not. But probably the secret sub content was the most interesting.

DirectXD1943

Dec 9, 2022
Well when you

Well,
and little dingaling eventually becomes horn dog
6 inches of plowing tool for
But it can't literally change the size of his dick. The scene where he's humiliated by Juliette shows his dick WAS hard. It's not that it can't change, but I don't remember ever seeing a scene where it's explained (tbf it was ages ago, so correct me if I'm missing something). Also, if Seth's entire character is meant to focus around humiliation, it's weird to randomly change it out of the blue.

DirectXD1943

Dec 9, 2022
bracelets been seen a few times. once when you're told what its for and the second is when nadia is handling something of the like
So besides them being shown to exist...have they actually been given any purpose, is what I'm asking. You have to be specific to get it, and I don't think the MC has actually mentioned it ONCE since he was given it. I mean my Kane is K9, so I don't know if it's only relevant in like K4 and below, but I'm only asking if it's actually relevant at all or it's just been forgotten.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
But it can't literally change the size of his dick. The scene where he's humiliated by Juliette shows his dick WAS hard. It's not that it can't change, but I don't remember ever seeing a scene where it's explained (tbf it was ages ago, so correct me if I'm missing something). Also, if Seth's entire character is meant to focus around humiliation, it's weird to randomly change it out of the blue.
Veronica has been poking at it with a science stick. Astrid says as much leading up to the scene:

But it's still an odd flip from his previous scenes being all sub, both the SPH scene with Reyes and Kiyomi and the body worship scene when Olivia lent him to Kiyomi.

(I had him turn down the scene on my quick test playthrough because after the constant abuse from everyone he has no reason to trust (and a lot of reasons to distrust) these people, but the conversation between Veronica and Astrid ignores that currently, as noted above.)

Last edited:

BurgRoyce

Jul 17, 2022
So besides them being shown to exist...have they actually been given any purpose, is what I'm asking. You have to be specific to get it, and I don't think the MC has actually mentioned it ONCE since he was given it. I mean my Kane is K9, so I don't know if it's only relevant in like K4 and below, but I'm only asking if it's actually relevant at all or it's just been forgotten.
IIRC Otto gave the bracelet to Nadia (the scene of them in the submarine).
How Otto got it? I don't know or remember :LOL:

Reactions: DirectXD1943

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Careful now, please don't confuse folks... there's no need for the SaveFixer in Season 2 (yet, not until v0.9 in the future and beyond).

So folks fully understand: do NOT copy your Season 1 saves inside Season 2... it does not work that way. You'll be starting Season 2 without any save files... all you need is the export data that was made at the end of Season 1 (these are data files, not "save" files... two totally different things). This export data is already on your system (if you used the same system to export Season 1). You do not have to manipulate any files/directories at all. No copy/pasting, no shenanigans.

Again, do NOT attempt to copy and load your Season 1 saves inside Season 2. It doesn't matter if you played modded or unmodded, it simply won't work.

I'm writing this so it's very clear what one is required to do which are two very simple steps (modded or unmodded in Season 1 doesn't matter at all):
  • Install the Season 2 VN (only one available currently and is the "Testing" version, it has bugs, it is NOT final)
  • Push "Start" at the main menu which will present the import process and show you up to 8 of your Season 1 exports (or less if you exported less).
That's it, nothing else to it. It's easy-peasy, so don't confuse it. If you are confused then read this post again... slowly.

I promise you I'm correct. I'm halfway done with mod porting for Season 2 and have imported several times... I wouldn't bullshit you. Just follow the very simple instructions... it's easier than boiling water tbh.
well this isnt true at all, as i saved all my files on the mask screen and not a single file is being ported into season 2

Reactions: DirectXD1943

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
well this isnt true at all, as i saved all my files on the mask screen and not a single file is being ported into season 2
  1. Don't just make a regular save at the mask screen at the end of 0.7b. Wait for the prompt to save a named data file.
  2. Click Start (not Load) in 0.8 to import the saved data.

Those are the two steps in the regular (unmodded) version. I don't play with mods so can't speak to them, but Sancho is usually competent enough to know what he's doing so I'd expect that to work just as well.

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
so whats going on with the saves, all 7 files i made are not broken and cant seem to get anything to load over even tho i saved on final save export mask screen and then had the v7final version, all in all i get no saves loaded and only this trace back error on the none

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes