gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Game devs putting their own avatars in the game is always a bad idea, although Tess' end-game note that in-game Tess is not intended to be a major character is slightly reassuring.

Reactions: Don Sucio

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
How easy it is to get lost in the pages of this forum :eek:!
I start by looking at Sancho's profile to see what games he supports with his mods, and end up in the thread with the awards for the best femdom games of the year (Karlsson's Gambit wins in several categories) :ROFLMAO:.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked is coming...

See final update progress here. I've implemented some rather fancy-assed code in this update, including a new auto-save naming function (one slot for a Dom fork, one slot for a Sub with KLvl included).

Everything has been updated: The Stat screens, the MiniStat and it's dynamic controls (including category show/hide toggles), ChoiceGuide code and stability due to a now massive amount of vars I'm tracking, SanchoGallery Dom/Sub category toggle along with the standard mod's scene filtering options to isolate exactly what types of scenes you seek, etc, etc.

I'm back to it... there's a ton of code cleanup to do before I compile a retail build for distribution.

Here's a teaser of SanchoGallery with both the Dom & Sub toggled (those scenes that don't fall into either category are in both):
1707001118352.png 1707001131727.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Karlsson's Gambit - MultiMod Edition (Season 2, Episode 8T Part I Update)
KG_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

1707005571954.png 1707005593376.png 1707005605915.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Special thanks to DoverUK25 for having my back, and all of you VN fans for the moral support as I work to provide you the best I have to offer... all for the overinflated price of free.

Last edited:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
mod for the test edition thanks for the hard work sir.

my only question to test players is do we get any pod action this time around

Nov 26, 2018
So, I called it what it is, and this was the response (see image #2). Apparently I hit a bit close to home. Let the haters be haters, cuz Haters are going to hate. Usually means you're on the right track when you start pissing off people. Anyways, I am looking forward to the next update (subscribe to support the author).

Nov 26, 2018
guys, if you don't like humiliation and femdom content, you really shouldn't play games that have that tag ;)
and you especially don't have to comment here that you don't like these tags!

it's not that hard!
It is hard for them not to comment, because haters gonna hate. But yea, if you don't like the content you should probably steer clear of those games. You don't see me playing content that I don't like then badmouthing the game. But then again, I'm intelligent.

Reactions: drdiver3

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Mistress TessToday at 8:56 PM

I am now into Final Version work, greatly enjoyed having two days to decompress! I will update on Patreon soon some plans on the Final Version, but please note I will also be putting up a poll. It is a fairly significant one because I will lay out a change I am thinking of making to the overall game, so I would appreciate Patrons giving me a temperature check on it. In short, a lot of the negative factors that have impacted my enjoyment of making the game all are primarily from bad actors (not going to go over this ad naseum again but the worst from harassment ranging down to the lightest of annoying stuff) that like a very specific path of the game.

While I love writing it, a part of me wonders if I'm better off abandoning this specific path and possibly shaking off some of these actors as they lose interest in the game. It might cost me Patrons, but I've always said I have to enjoy making the game and am fine with less pure income from it versus more income and more stress/unenjoyment. Anyway, look for that poll on Patreon. And...I hope to have Final Version out by Thurs/Fri this week, giving myself a decent window in case problems arise. I appreciate the patience!

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Mistress TessToday at 8:56 PM

I am now into Final Version work, greatly enjoyed having two days to decompress! I will update on Patreon soon some plans on the Final Version, but please note I will also be putting up a poll. It is a fairly significant one because I will lay out a change I am thinking of making to the overall game, so I would appreciate Patrons giving me a temperature check on it. In short, a lot of the negative factors that have impacted my enjoyment of making the game all are primarily from bad actors (not going to go over this ad naseum again but the worst from harassment ranging down to the lightest of annoying stuff) that like a very specific path of the game.

While I love writing it, a part of me wonders if I'm better off abandoning this specific path and possibly shaking off some of these actors as they lose interest in the game. It might cost me Patrons, but I've always said I have to enjoy making the game and am fine with less pure income from it versus more income and more stress/unenjoyment. Anyway, look for that poll on Patreon. And...I hope to have Final Version out by Thurs/Fri this week, giving myself a decent window in case problems arise. I appreciate the patience!
Heh...beat me to it Stan!

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
So.. basically there's a path in the game that she likes, but the patreon supporters that also like that path are annoying her? And she's thinking of abandoning that route because of them? lmao what path is it :unsure:

Reactions: Don Sucio
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes