TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Hmm, maybe just save for a completely new computer directly and skip the graphic card upgrade for the old one? :unsure:
Actually, if I do get lucky enough to get to that goal, I was thinking of asking the Patrons whether I should directly save that amount multiple months and just wait until 0.4 to maybe upgrade fully and do 0.3 (maybe I could upgrade quicker not sure on prices not my area of expertise at all) with my current computer.

Last edited:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Man getting to the end really bummed me up I was invested, great game.

Only thing I didn't like was that the women didn't have hair down there. :^)
I don't even have that kind of asset yet (that hair) but will keep updating stuff! Glad you enjoyed it, I think I am about 40% of the way to 0.2 right now.

Last edited:

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I don't even have that kind of asset yet (that hair) but will keep updating stuff! Glad you enjoyed it, I think I am about 40% of the way to 0.2 right now.
Keep up the good work! I can't wait to see how the characters develop further and what their choices will do to them; also, to learn more about the world and its situation, and maybe how it got to be that way.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Minor Updates on Poll Art and Dev Blog

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So just a few housekeeping updates, and sharing a little more about some design philosophies behind how I am doing things. So the two pictures above are still raw PNGs that are on one specific sub punishment track (there are additional initial choices before for what happens to Kane that would not bring up this option at all) open to the main character. So the player has chosen to get to this initial situation. At this point, it can branch off again to starting with a boot licking or a foot licking and then working up the body (kind of like body worship basically). So with punishments, I like the idea of trying to allow some variation where possible for three main reasons: 1) it allows players to tailor their punishment to some extent (I can't do every fetish in the world with each choice of course!) 2) it allows players to AVOID some punishments they might not like as much, and 3) it allows players to go back and try them all if they kind of like everything. All of the punishments do branch back towards the main narrative as well, but certain choices within these tracks may impact later situations, etc.

Poll Updates :
Juliette classical domme has won her poll so I will be looking for a nice dom outfit for her 4k picture!
Olivia has won her poll with a picture of a kind luxury clothes look and maybe a super luxury car/vehicle with Kane below her in kind of poor clothes (rags or whatever I can find!) cleaning her boots. I think I have all the assets for this (except maybe outdoor environment, I definitely have the car and other stuff I think) so I may work on this first while I look for an outfit for Juliette.
The $30 tier is likely going to be a scene involving Juliette and Veronica by the votes now, but voting is not over yet.
Have a great week and I'm working hard right now for everyone and thanks for your support!

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Also if I may, even though you don't owe us free leecher anything, regular updates on what your progress is looking like on each update would build up the hype quite a lot I think, this is just my two cent though and you may already have done it/not want to do it

I'm hyped af anyway sooooo :')
I'm updating my Patreon weekly, but I will do a little update here too for now since I have now definitely crossed the 50% mark for 0.2. I'm currently at about 290 renders and 10,000ish words. I don't want to give too many spoilery pictures...just a few.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I'm updating my Patreon weekly, but I will do a little update here too for now since I have now definitely crossed the 50% mark for 0.2. I'm currently at about 290 renders and 10,000ish words. I don't want to give too many spoilery pictures...just a few.
Great work! I'm wondering if you'll follow a more realistic approach to the classroom scene than games like, say, Femdom City MANTIS or Femdom University.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Great work! I'm wondering if you'll follow a more realistic approach to the classroom scene than games like, say, Femdom City MANTIS or Femdom University.
Hi Asehpe,

In general, I am trying to have some realism in certain scenes but I also want to let loose quite a bit if the situation warrants it as it's a game for specific tastes/fetishes too. I guess that doesn't really answer your question, but for this specific scene, it would probably be fairly normal?

I kind of got a lot of my high brow writing out of my system quite a bit with another project I spent a while writing (sold a screenplay as a historical romance between a foreigner - foreigner to Hawaii at the time so American - and a native Hawaiian based during time period of the January 17, 1893 overthrow of the Hawaiian monarchy) and I am trying to consciously not go way too much into that style of writing as I think it would appeal to me and a few others a lot, but ultimately not be as fun a game for the majority, etc. Even for 0.1, I cut about 24,000+ words - the majority of which was the MC - down to 18,500 or so.

Reactions: noway1

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
:):)
In general, I am trying to have some realism in certain scenes but I also want to let loose quite a bit if the situation warrants it as it's a game for specific tastes/fetishes too. I guess that doesn't really answer your question, but for this specific scene, it would probably be fairly normal?
I'm looking forward to it. What I meant by 'realism' is that in games like the ones I mentioned the classroom scenes are all about teaching men fetishes, with no immediate plot-related justification for why they should be there, and how they came to be (MANTIS has improved this in its latest version). But judging by what you've already done in the initial chapters, I don't think you'll have a problem grounding the scene in the world you've created.

I kind of got a lot of my high brow writing out of my system quite a bit with another project I spent a while writing (sold a screenplay as a historical romance between a foreigner - foreigner to Hawaii at the time so American - and a native Hawaiian based during time period of the January 17, 1893 overthrow of the Hawaiian monarchy) and I am trying to consciously not go way too much into that style of writing as I think it would appeal to me and a few others a lot, but ultimately not be as fun a game for the majority, etc. Even for 0.1, I cut about 24,000+ words - the majority of which was the MC - down to 18,500 or so.
From what I've been able to see in life, artists create their best art when they go where they want to go. It's as if some "libido energy" possessed them and directed their endeavors (rather than criticism from readers/viewers/players or other interested people -- there is an important place for that, too, having to do with "honing the craft," but still the main energy, the impulse comes from the author). As long as you feel that what you're doing goes where you want it to go and pleases you, then you and your followers will have a lot of fun. Which in the end is the point of games, isn't it?

Having said that, I think there is also a place for high-brow writing. If I ever develop a femdom game, I think I'm going to indulge in it, despite knowing that you are probably right and this would not be as much fun for the majority as it would be for me. Still, I have some hope (one show that has stellar writing, high-brow pretending to be low-brow, and wonderfully deep themes and yet manages to be popular and accessible to everyone is Michael Schur's 'The Good Place'; if only someone could create its femdom equivalent!...)

Reactions: TessSadist

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018

Public Dev Update (6/4/2020)
This post is quickly for the public that do not see my Patron updates. As of 5/31/2020, I have hit 290 renders and a little over 10,000 words. I would say that is over 50% overall of the entire update, but not sure the exact percentage. For reference, Episode 1 was 18,500 words and 455 renders. Based on where I am and what is going on I gave some possible release windows, but please keep in mind these are goals, not promises! Nothing is 100%, but I feel confident (90%+ confidence) I will hit these goals.
Early release goal: June 28-30
Realistic goal: July 2-4
Later goal: July 10-12
I also have a lot of messages to answer to, so I will be doing that tonight!

Jan 28, 2018
Hey Tess, could you maybe add a textbox in? it can be optional and it would be reallllly awesome if it could have some different transperency options, but it would make the text sometimes easier to read. Stay safe

Reactions: TessSadist

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Hey Tess, could you maybe add a textbox in? it can be optional and it would be reallllly awesome if it could have some different transperency options, but it would make the text sometimes easier to read. Stay safe
I'm honestly not sure how to make this optional versus just there or not there (if anyone knows let me know!) but can try and look at this, it might have to be an edit after 0.2 as I feel like I am almost about to get into the abyss of only focusing on finishing this update very soon. I have added this to a list of feature things I would like later, the biggest one being a phone UI type thing for both characters to check some things, etc. (that one definitely wouldn't be until at least 0.3 or later)

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I am not a femdom guy, but the prospect of having a more dominant route sounds intriguing. I am running on
the "cunning dom" route I guess - I only avoid pure beta punching bags, that is no fun as a MC to play for me. And as far as I can see we might have the chance to play the sister and be in power? .. Than that is something I can deal with - I can enjoy a female MC and punish (fe)males ... ^^

This looks like quite the unique approach to the femdom theme ... so I will keep an eye on it.

It is a solid introduction to this setting and some nice ladies to look at. The posing is not that great sometimes, but with some experience this will become better I think ... and with better hardware the lighting might be improved too ^^

Maybe we can have an icon to access some kind of "wiki" to have an overview over the ppl we already met and what we know about them? There are a lot of names and when this plays out like it sounds it might be important to keep track of the kinks/desires of the different ladies.

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Quite some different opinion on my side. First, I like femdom in general. I hope there won't be a real dom route. I don't think it is a "unique" approach to femdom and I see it more as an pure and intense one, with a very well thought of and well written story idea. Also, I do not need such kind of wiki. From my opinion a wasted effort of programming time.
At least I agree that I love to see the sister become I nice femdom and punishing some males, too.
Why I'm writing this? I totally love that game as it is and I just hope the game developer will continue her thing.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Quite some different opinion on my side. First, I like femdom in general. I hope there won't be a real dom route. I don't think it is a "unique" approach to femdom and I see it more as an pure and intense one, with a very well thought of and well written story idea. Also, I do not need such kind of wiki. From my opinion a wasted effort of programming time.
At least I agree that I love to see the sister become I nice femdom and punishing some males, too.
Why I'm writing this? I totally love that game as it is and I just hope the game developer will continue her thing.
Most games with femdom I have seen were with pure beta males and no chance "to stand your ground" as the male MC. And in the intro it is said that there will be a way to achieve this here. I dont expect a full male MC dom path, but a way to be just below your mistress and be in some control. That could be fun to play and catch players like me that are no real femdom fans. And then you have the sister that can be in a range (as it seems to foreshadow until now) of soft femdom to hard femdom even when you keep the male MC more or less dominant.
But I am no expert on femdom games so ... maybe I am wrong. I have a quite open approch to many kinks and I avoid only full beta (games like "Bully") gameplay. Beside that I can have fun with most things out there ... oh and watersports ... dont get that fetish :p

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Most games with femdom I have seen were with pure beta males and no chance "to stand your ground" as the male MC. And in the intro it is said that there will be a way to achieve this here. I dont expect a full male MC dom path, but a way to be just below your mistress and be in some control.
Personally, I don't understand this no-or-low-femdom, standing-your-ground male kink; I really don't see where the fun is in it. But hey -- you do, and you want to play what you like, which to me is OK and legit: I respect that. If I recall correctly, Tess is also planning a path in which the MC can stay dominant and more or less powerful (and one or two details in the plot thus far suggest he could go quite high in this world's hierarchy). So please have all the fun you can with this weird anti-beta kink of yours (I really don't get this fetish at all, but... you do, so OK)! (y) ;)

Last edited:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I am not a femdom guy, but the prospect of having a more dominant route sounds intriguing. I am running on
the "cunning dom" route I guess - I only avoid pure beta punching bags, that is no fun as a MC to play for me. And as far as I can see we might have the chance to play the sister and be in power? .. Than that is something I can deal with - I can enjoy a female MC and punish (fe)males ... ^^

This looks like quite the unique approach to the femdom theme ... so I will keep an eye on it.

It is a solid introduction to this setting and some nice ladies to look at. The posing is not that great sometimes, but with some experience this will become better I think ... and with better hardware the lighting might be improved too ^^

Maybe we can have an icon to access some kind of "wiki" to have an overview over the ppl we already met and what we know about them? There are a lot of names and when this plays out like it sounds it might be important to keep track of the kinks/desires of the different ladies.
Hi, thanks for the feedback and not completely blasting me like with that other game, haha! I'm definitely a novice with Daz so I hope that as I go and update both my skill and computer (a lot of sacrifices I have to make with textures and lighting for a 6GB video card) the renders get better. With the male protagonist, I just like the idea of a story where it's not completely preordained to only one route. And to be clear, yes, it will be quite possible for the male to win the game so to speak in a partial or even complete way (two random examples might be the male ends up with one female as a romance but escapes and leaves that whole situation behind to live a good life/ending, another might be he teams up with a female interest and they jointly take over everything) but more endings and routes will be on the sub side to also be clear on that as well. The sister of course has her own agency and power to control a lot of the narrative as well, and she will be able to err indulge on either males or females as well if that is the route desired for her. Hope that helps! :)

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes