Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How so? I am hesitant to try this.
Is this any good as a revenge story or does it veer off from the OP summary?
I wouldn't call it a revenge story.

Basically when he was younger he liked a girl but did nothing about it. She ends up going off with this Mark fella. To get them back he throws some stink bombs into the room they are fucking and locks them in. Then Mark beats the shit out of the girl.

Years later he's now a therapist and Mark's missus comes in for sessions. Mark turns up and MC recognises him.

MC then uses his friend to antagonise Mark and get beat to shit so Mark gets arrested. Then MC treats both girls like shit and forces them to compete with each other for his attention.

Basically MC is a total selfish cunt getting revenge for nothing and hurting everyone else in the process. No one came out of this in a better place.

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020

Basically when he was younger he liked a girl but did nothing about it. She ends up going off with this Mark fella. To get them back he throws some stink bombs into the room they are fucking and locks them in. Then Mark beats the shit out of the girl.

Years later he's now a therapist and Mark's missus comes in for sessions. Mark turns up and MC recognises him.

MC then uses his friend to antagonise Mark and get beat to shit so Mark gets arrested. Then MC treats both girls like shit and forces them to compete with each other for his attention.

Basically MC is a total selfish cunt getting revenge for nothing and hurting everyone else in the process. No one came out of this in a better place.
Hmm, I was thinking about downloading this but with that synopsis I'll just save my bandwidth.
Thanks for yet another brutally honest opinion Avaron.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020

Shoot, so you play as a man child flinging boogers. Yeah, pass. :confused:
Thanks for the overview. (y)

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
I will have to disagree with Avaron on this. First off he was finally trying to get with the girl and the other guy swooped in and made him look like a loser by taking her away from him. Then she called him loser and treated him like shit at school. So yeah he had a reason for wanting revenge. Then he did do what Avaron said and locked them in a room threw and stink bomb in there. The guy assaulted the girl and after that they moved away. In the present he is a therapist and knows that the guy who humiliated him in high-school was pretty much going to mess up another girl's life (plus he wanted revenge). So he had another guy antagonize him so he would get arrested for assault. Then he swooped in and took the girl for himself. Now as to saying he treated them like shit. He kinda did but both of those girls are certified subs. So they kinda liked that. As to being better off yes I think so. At least better off than being with a guy that could have hurt her later on as he had anger issues as stated when you talked to him.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I will have to disagree with Avaron on this. First off he was finally trying to get with the girl and the other guy swooped in and made him look like a loser by taking her away from him. Then she called him loser and treated him like shit at school. So yeah he had a reason for wanting revenge. Then he did do what Avaron said and locked them in a room threw and stink bomb in there. The guy assaulted the girl and after that they moved away. In the present he is a therapist and knows that the guy who humiliated him in high-school was pretty much going to mess up another girl's life (plus he wanted revenge). So he had another guy antagonize him so he would get arrested for assault. Then he swooped in and took the girl for himself. Now as to saying he treated them like shit. He kinda did but both of those girls are certified subs. So they kinda liked that. As to being better off yes I think so. At least better off than being with a guy that could have hurt her later on as he had anger issues as stated when you talked to him.
Well the MC still sounds like a pussy but your post was enough for me to consider this for a slow day. Might try it later. :unsure:

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
Well the MC still sounds like a pussy but your post was enough for me to consider this for a slow day. Might try it later. :unsure:
Yeah he was a pushover when he was younger, but as an adult he got what he wanted so not really a pussy, kind of a jerk but definitely not a pushover. Well at least not in the ending I posted earlier. A different ending makes him look like an even bigger pussy than when he was younger. Lol. Just depends on your choices.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That wasn't disagreeing. You said the same thing while glossing over the fact he had his friend hospitalised.

Being a sub is one thing but what he does isn't dom and would have him kicked from any BDSM community.

He is still a pussy as an adult. In one ending he gets kicked to shit and saved by his receptionist. Being able to be a twat to a couple of woman does not make him a badass.

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
That wasn't disagreeing. You said the same thing while glossing over the fact he had his friend hospitalised.

Being a sub is one thing but what he does isn't dom and would have him kicked from any BDSM community.

He is still a pussy as an adult. In one ending he gets kicked to shit and saved by his receptionist. Being able to be a twat to a couple of woman does not make him a badass.
I didn't say he was a badass I said he wasn't a pussy in that ending. I did state that in the other ending he was a bigger pussy. And yes I disagreed with your statement. Because he had a reason for wanting revenge, at least in my opinion. And yes it was better off for the girls because they weren't with someone who would have eventually assaulted her and not let her have a career as she wanted. So yes it was a disagreement to what you said. Also as his friend was hospitalized and yes he was a dick for that. He did get his "friend" a girl that liked him for who he was so he was better off at the end also.

Reactions: Masked Rider EROS

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
lol, love the different opinions on the game, who knows maybe I remember to try it out in a couple of weeks because it doesn't sound that appealing. I really want a good revenge-type story that is decently long and I thought this one would be it.

Reactions: v1900

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Yeah he was a pushover when he was younger, but as an adult he got what he wanted so not really a pussy, kind of a jerk but definitely not a pushover. Well at least not in the ending I posted earlier. A different ending makes him look like an even bigger pussy than when he was younger. Lol. Just depends on your choices.
The fact that he had someone else (his friend in this case) take the beating makes him a pussy in my book. The way I see things, if you solve it with brains you don't involve anyone else and you leave no evidence, or if you use brawn you cave his teeth in with your own hands and make him your bitch.

Anyway I now know what to expect so if I shoot my self I have been warned. :LOL:

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
No
lol, love the different opinions on the game, who knows maybe I remember to try it out in a couple of weeks because it doesn't sound that appealing. I really want a good revenge-type story that is decently long and I thought this one would be it.
Not long at all, but not a bad little story considering you can end up with 1 or 2 of 3 girls in the game.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
just so you guys remember, the "friend" in question you guys are talking about, is not exactly a friend, just a patient with mental illness... is it a bad thing to use a mentally unstable patient to do his bidding? certainly, but they were not friends

• Wow

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
The fact that he had someone else (his friend in this case) take the beating makes him a pussy in my book. The way I see things, if you solve it with brains you don't involve anyone else and you leave no evidence, or if you use brawn you cave his teeth in with your own hands and make him your bitch.

Anyway I now know what to expect so if I shoot my self I have been warned. :LOL:
Just so you know his friend was going to try to antagonizethe guy either way. Wether you helped him or not. If you don't use the friend and help him, he gets beat down anyways and then you get beat down as the other guy figures out you are trying to take his girl

• Wow

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
just so you guys remember, the "friend" in question you guys are talking about, is not exactly a friend, just a patient with mental illness... is it a bad thing to use a mentally unstable patient to do his bidding? certainly, but they were not friends
True he wasn't really a friend he was his patient and if you play the game you will see that he would have done it anyways with or without your help.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Just so you know his friend was going to try to antagonizethe guy either way. Wether you helped him or not. If you don't use the friend and help him, he gets beat down anyways and then you get beat down as the other guy figures out you are trying to take his girl
:ROFLMAO: Still a pussy but now for different reasons. :KEK:

Based on the comment about the ending where he gets saved by his assistant and that you can get beat if you don't use the mental patient. I can only think that the MC is a special kind of pussy.

It will sound weird, stupid or both, but you had kind of convinced me to try it later but then convinced me to not try it. Shit and I have already downloaded it. :LOL:

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
:ROFLMAO: Still a pussy but now for different reasons. :KEK:

Based on the comment about the ending where he gets saved by his assistant and that you can get beat if you don't use the mental patient. I can only think that the MC is a special kind of pussy.

It will sound weird, stupid or both, but you had kind of convinced me to try it later but then convinced me to not try it. Shit and I have already downloaded it. :LOL:
No worries if you try it or not. I wasnt trying to convince you either way. All I did was clarify my statement and explained how I saw the game. If you think he's a pussy that's your prerogative. After playing the game I didn't see him as a pussy but I also don't see him as a badass. I saw a guy that used what he had at his disposal to get what he wanted. Wether he did right or wrong that's up for personal discussion. I would say try it and then decide for yourself. I have tried some games that others said were good and hated them then I also tried some games that were not recommended but ended up liking them. It's all about personal taste.

3.20 star(s) 18 Votes