Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
Yes, it has been. However, because this dev actually cares, there have been some bug fixes, other polish and now BONUS CONTENT in the form of additional scenes! You sound like you are complaining when you should be happy.

Adventure ever on, Phat:oops:
Simmer down, I'm not railing the game, just the completed tag

Reactions: Jeff863094

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Karma [v1.0 Extended] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 345mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Simmer down, I'm not railing the game, just the completed tag
It was released as Alpha, Beta, Final and now Extended.
I did not add the completed tag, but I assume it has been there for the final version?

It is possible a mod added the complete tag earlier, but it has little to do with me.

Adventure ever on, Phat:oops:
I hope you are doing well.
You are right, Terror is not a horror game and a thriller isn't too far from the truth. There is still so much work to do there, but I believe it will be exceptional.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It was released as Alpha, Beta, Final and now Extended.
I did not add the completed tag, but I assume it has been there for the final version?

It is possible a mod added the complete tag earlier, but it has little to do with me.

I hope you are doing well.
You are right, Terror is not a horror game and a thriller isn't too far from the truth. There is still so much work to do there, but I believe it will be exceptional.
I took a peek at Terror and it looks fascinating. You are correct, much to do but just take one day, one task at a time, keep up the amazing work and you'll be completed before you know it and on to the next project... at least I hope you are still doing more of these...:devilish: Sláinte and adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Newsscaster

May 10, 2021
So I just finished playing through the whole game and right now I still have some raw feelings. Overall I enjoyed the game. I think the renders were excellent and I found Clara to be very attractive. They story was also enjoyable enough to keep me reading.

I will admit that I am not a fan of NTR, but I went into this game knowing it was there ahead of time and I still played it anyway so I am not complaining about it either. I even played through the game like 6-7 times to get all the endings knowing I might not always like what I was going to see. Believe it or not, I actually enjoyed the scene with Clara and Mark [after he broke the vase] the best. (Luckily Mark's face was not visible in most of it so it was not too hard to pretend it was the MC instead).

The scene that really bothered me was the party scene. I found myself physically yelling at Samantha through the screen as she kept trying to justify her reasons for staying at the party with Mark instead of leaving. I could feel the MC's pain and frustration of trying to do everything he could to get this girl he liked out of a bad situation, but no matter how much he tried to convince her it was like talking to a brick wall. There was nothing else he could do as the person he was trying to save simply refused to be saved. That resulted in the MC feeling Helpless, which in turn resulted in me as the player feeling Really Pissed Off !!

However, the fact that I am still sitting here stewing over a scene with a fictional character in a visual novel means that the game's writer(s) clearly did an Excellent Job. Eliciting real emotion is the ultimate goal for a storyteller as it shows that readers took a genuine interest in the characters they created. So for that I say .... Well Done!

It also helped that future scenes and playthroughs revealed new details about Samantha that made me care about her much less as the game went on.

Also, on a completely separate note, I can not figure out how to unlock "Chapter 4" in the Gallery. As I mentioned I played through the entire game enough times to get all the endings, but Chapter 4 remains Locked. Any idea how to fix that Eon Able ?
Where's your PFP from?

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
Finished playing the newer version and from what I have seen while a lot of it is the same there are some things different like the creator said. As for the endings there are now 6 endings I will list them from best to worst and how to get them in detail.

1) Ultimate good ending With Sandra, Melissa, and Clara.

(Prereq you need to have gotten ending 3 to get this ending.)

A) After you done your second (or third if you didn't get ending 3 the first or second time) When you go get to party with your Samantha choose the revenge choice.

B) when it comes time to help or destroy mark choose to destroy him.

C) When it comes to the time to tell him what to say use the following choices

Make fun of his mother
make fun of his authority
tell him to calm down.

D) when you get the choice to forget his meds or give them choose to forget his meds

E) When the final choice of the game comes choose 1 last thing.

Do all this and you get the perfect ending

2) Very Good ending with Sandra, and Clara

Follow steps A B C and D like before however instead of choosing one last fling choose let her go.

3) Good ending With Clara

This ending can be gained on your very first playthrough. Meaning the Prereq and "A" aren't needed.

All that is needed for this ending is to follow steps B and C when doing your first playthrough.

If you are doing a second playthrough and already got ending three to get it again any combination will get it for you a second time.

1) Follow letters A, B, and C but when it comes to step D choose to give his meds and you will get this ending
2) If you choose one of the other two choices for choice (A) then you need to follow choices B and C and you will get this ending again.

4) Neutral ending

All you need to do for this ending is when (B) comes choose to help Mark and you will get this ending.

5) Bad ending Lite

Please note that this ending unless you delete the Persist file within your save folder you can only get this once. Meaning if you want to see this ending you need to delete your persist to watch it again. As for how you get this ending all you need to do is the following.

Step (A) doesn't matter (You can choose any of the choices when you are at the party)
Step (B) Choice to Destroy mark
Step (C) Get one or more of the triggers wrong

If you do this and it is your first time screwing up step C you will get the this ending.

6) Ultimate bad ending

Like the Ultimate good ending the Ultimate Bad Ending also has a PreReq and that Prereq is getting the bad ending.

To get this ending all you need to do is follow everything to get the first bad end, but make sure it is your second time or later doing so.

Doing this will get you the Ultimate bad ending.
FYI the latest updates have changed a couple things for this guide:

To get ending #6, you also need to follow Sam upstairs at the party. This option is only available if you've gotten ending #5.

This also means you can redo ending #5, by choosing an option other than following Sam upstairs.

Also, in order to get all the possible sex scenes, when doing ending #3 you must also have chosen to follow Sam upstairs. So, to unlock all the scenes, you need to do ending #5 before ending #3.

• Red Heart
Reactions: E_O_N and PapaPhat

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0 Extended
Size 235 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Gab1

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Guys... Chapter 4 only has ONE scene of Mark and Clara. You have to allow Mark to gain the upper hand to open it. I DL'd but haven't played the updated yet so that is the deal. It was the second path I unlocked after getting the happy ending. Let Mark win, basically. You also have to have the patient tailing Mark as well. He's out in the car "observing" with binoculars. I don't remember the exact cues to make those two things happen but that IS what needs to happen for that to unlock. Hope this helps y'all, my friends.

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Nov 1, 2019
Guys... Chapter 4 only has ONE scene of Mark and Clara. You have to allow Mark to gain the upper hand to open it. I DL'd but haven't played the updated yet so that is the deal. It was the second path I unlocked after getting the happy ending. Let Mark win, basically. You also have to have the patient tailing Mark as well. He's out in the car "observing" with binoculars. I don't remember the exact cues to make those two things happen but that IS what needs to happen for that to unlock. Hope this helps y'all, my friends.

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
Okay, normal ending (not the NTR run), destroy Mark, don't get Tom involved.

Battler-kun

Dec 30, 2020
i played about 5 seconds and instantly got into a cuck/ntr scene with no prompt to beat the sht out of a jock trying to lay with your "best-friend". HOW is NTR optional?

Reactions: Lucid Lancer
Nov 1, 2019
i played about 5 seconds and instantly got into a cuck/ntr scene with no prompt to beat the sht out of a jock trying to lay with your "best-friend". HOW is NTR optional?
Watching the adult scene that ensue is optional and by heading home you would skip it. and in reruns you would plan the revenge and since she is no longer your target, it doesn't count at that point.

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes