droglob

Aug 26, 2017
The game was rushed to completion. Maybe not by the appalling WEG standards, but certainly by normal standards. All those setups with the side job locations and skills that hinted at events that amounted to nothing, last 2 floors are just empty. It's one of the better games for sure, but that's because of work that was put in years ago. It's just been losing steam up to this, in my opinion, uneventful "crawl to finish" release for anyone who's been following the progress. The game could have been so much better than it already is if it kept its early momentum. Promisses of DLC are just promisses and like years away.

trilosis

May 23, 2017
I'm getting a "Failed to load: img/statusmenu/statusWindow_Anus_Beads.png" when using the the CCmod on the front page with the latest version of the game as of me writing this post (v1.0.1c). I haven't updated nor played this game in such a long time, so I'm going to safely assume this is because the mod needs to be updated or did I fumble something?

Compton_Apex

Mar 2, 2020
I'm getting a "Failed to load: img/statusmenu/statusWindow_Anus_Beads.png" when using the the CCmod on the front page with the latest version of the game as of me writing this post (v1.0.1c). I haven't updated nor played this game in such a long time, so I'm going to safely assume this is because the mod needs to be updated or did I fumble something?
New version for KP mod isn't out yet

Reactions: trilosis

Hipz

May 25, 2019
mods work for steam version?
Rem (the dev) answer this on steam forum as Yes, Karryn's prison is mod support. However, RPG maker does not goes well with steam workshop. So basically, the mod is working for steam version but they will not implement steam workshop on this game.

Reactions: JackDaniel777

Kallel69

Mar 3, 2018
Karryn's Prison has now been updated to v1.0.1d!
I just saw that too over on the steam page. Heres what the post says:

Hello Wardens!

I hope everyone is enjoying Karryn's Prison! Remember, the recommended experience for your first playthrough is to just play it straight and go as far as you can and don't worry about losing battles or game overs! To learn how to swim you first have to get your toes wet!

v.1.0.0d Changelog:
  • Fixed the 'Loose Pussy That Times Its Orgasms to Creampies' Passive displaying the wrong effect description in the Japanese version.
  • Fixed the 'Repair Bathroom' Edict's description displaying 'Store Income +1' instead of 'Control +1'.
  • Fixed the 'Makeout Demon' Title's equip effect not working properly.
  • Fixed the 'Gratitude, Love and Orgasm Towards Cum' Passive effect not working as intended.

Reactions: drone4of2

theoxhero

Nov 12, 2018
Finally bought the game!

so this full release version have ending after they add level 5, anyone know what ending is available and what condition to occur that ending?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Maybe, this game is just a Slow Corruption game and that is the point of the game, that you don't open up the game and get to the Sex stuff right away. Also the fact, that this game is in the Global Top 10 Seller List, makes it very unlikely, that they will think, they have taking the wrong approach with the game.

4.60 star(s) 395 Votes