Sep 7, 2017
Anyone have a save file with just the ending titles all unlocked? Preferably with not much if anything else done? We used to be able to unlock all titles with a mod... haven't heard much about that lately.

Hipz

May 25, 2019
Please add a notice that DO NOT USE OLD BETA SAVE in op.
And I wanna ask that is dogeza in the full game? Is it a skill or what?
Hmm? Why? I'm using the same save file since 0.6 until now and it's still working perfectly. (Please note that I'm not using any mod) Even Rem the dev himself said that he code the game as using save file from beta in mind. So the save file in every version is completely compatible with the full release version. However, he warn that don't use beta testing or full-released save files on demo version. I would corrupt the file and even he himself can't fix it.

I don't see any dogeza content in the game.( but I never actually beat the 4th floor so it might be there and onward) I rememberd someone talking about dogeza content before the strip club content releasing but never heard anything about it ever since.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Is it true that with each day in prison the enemies get stronger and stronger?

The longer you play, the tougher enemies you get in fights?

NeoJET

Dec 29, 2017
I've checked again, dev said that it's ok to use trial ver and alpha, beta ver saves in full game, but do not use trial ver save in alpha and beta version.
About dogeza, it's weird that it's been in the passive.js for a long time, but never shows in the game.

Jun 17, 2020
Random question. Is there any Full nelson scene in the game what so ever? Been grinding the game for a 3 weeks now and even with the new update i cant seem to find any.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
This wiht i have not the ram is wrong !

What I was able to find out seems to have bent something in the game that in 0.74 I had none of these problems.
And the people who bought it from steam all had similar problems. I guess eha that he either didn't save enough memory for the game or maybe the RPG maker is reaching its limit here .
Does he have to change something in his animation, otherwise the game will be a pure case.

Hipz

May 25, 2019

What I was able to find out seems to have bent something in the game that in 0.74 I had none of these problems.
And the people who bought it from steam all had similar problems. I guess eha that he either didn't save enough memory for the game or maybe the RPG maker is reaching its limit here .
Does he have to change something in his animation, otherwise the game will be a pure case.
I guess the best thing you could do is try to play around with the options a bit then. I have faith in Rem. He one of the most responsive dev I've ever seen. He fix the bugs really quickly.

Tw@Computers

Dec 19, 2019
I beat level 5 first try. And got the Happy End (I guess by which you become a huge slut and married to the Prince). And I'm guesing there's another happy end is to stay pure to the end (Karryn keeps her virginity). Also...I made myself lose on purpose on level 5 and another final boss fight (nothing in the final boss fight) and level 5 is just like the rest but still amazing. Bad ending is just bad ending.
How many rounds does have that boss fight?

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
English voice acting sounds extremely aggressive
The voicing is a bit too much, I must say. Constant moaning and panting in the background combined with her over-the-top, paragraph-long lewd comments give the impression like there's two or three different Karryns fucking at the same time. Or two fucking on camera while the third watches the footage.

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020

bro, i think the problem is your CPU, 3rd generation, now is 12th generation le, 3 is too low, i ever use 7th generation, still a bit lag. now I using 12th, very fast and smooth.

Reactions: Hipz
4.60 star(s) 397 Votes