Cotabl

Oct 10, 2020
is there anywhere to download mods for this?

iv seen mods that add new images from this thread
OP literally has a link to the github for the mods in it.
I ain't sure if it got updated for final version or if it's still for v.10 tho

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
cheat money, anyone ?
Dev, or someone else, can you help please?
How to change Stamina and Energy?
Cheat Engine or Saveeditonline? Can't change it, if i change in Saveeditonline - is still not changed in the game or need to wait for lvl up? Or wrong position change? Can you add screenshots from saveeditonline and mark what i can change? :(
Refer to this comment about adding cheat menu to the game.

Crimsequal

Mar 30, 2020
The game is $23.99 USD and I will be buying it for myself soon this Christmas and will be leaving a super positive review. It's a shame it's only Very Positive. It needs to get to Overwhelmingly Positive on Steam.

Reactions: Old Hentai

lostlust

Jan 30, 2019
will there be more updates after thise release? i know the cc mod will get updated overtime but will there be configurations and such?

dignity

May 28, 2017
I'm so glad this game was finally released. Remtairy deserves every penny he gets from this. Only other thing anyone could wish for at this point is complete modding support aside from CCmod and we're set for life.

BlueFlares

Feb 11, 2019
The game is $23.99 USD and I will be buying it for myself soon this Christmas and will be leaving a super positive review. It's a shame it's only Very Positive. It needs to get to Overwhelmingly Positive on Steam.
really? 24USD?
i just bought it for 10USD

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
This will probably be lost among the "excited" comments about how great the game is and how much Rem deserves the financial support, but I'd like to remind everyone, that the very same Remtairy is selling Melty's Quest through fakku.

If you don't know what fakku is, I strongly suggest you go and read up about how shady it is and it's pos owner.

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
is there any content in free mode that changes or pops up when you enter free mode or is it just the side-jobs and the never ending fight or did i miss something? didnt check out the versions after 1.0g. so yeah, is there something left i might have missed?

ZenithTempo

Feb 20, 2019
Only other thing anyone could wish for at this point is complete modding support aside from CCmod and we're set for life.
The game actually has had modding support for quite a while now, just looks like nobody has taken advantage of it yet unfortunately.

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes