Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
I tried to finish off the battle against Gobriel and I really cannot endure it. How much energy you need to have to be able to survive it? I have currently 140 and I cannot level up anymore

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Wait, the game is not completed yet? I thought the version usually ends at 1.0
it's just missing the "complete" tag, but it's a "full" game now:sneaky:

by the way there is a Ver1.01e on hentai-sharing:

also for all who want to support the dev but can't buy it on steam
it's available on dlsite;)

(although 26 bucks is too much for me...)

there are also no links to online shops in the op...

Last edited:
Reactions: RyRa²

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
by the way there is a Ver1.01e on hentai-sharing:

is that the same version as the 1c full here?
No, they're not the same version but updating for few minor bug fixes isn't really worth it.

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
hi i would like to ask some questions/advices for a virgin run

1)which starting title is the better (skilled manager, supervisior, consultant)?
2)which edicts are good and which are useless or better yet which edicts have higher priority over others?
(examples like guard related one good? , weaponless worth it?, best invest on Karryn profile for early money?, fort related one are good?, best way to deal with a certain enemy like goblin or nerds edicts good? etc)
3) is it bad to build karryn as an all arounder or should i stay just on one? if so which from best to worst, the best stats to grind from early game up to the final level?
4) considering the above anwser which is the best equipment for karryn or which effect is best to seek as a reward from the emperor?
5) is best to grind money from minigames or just beat every guard and prisoners like no tomorrow?
6) it is not possible to get away in the middle of a rape and back to the fight as soon as possible or do you have to wait untill everyone are done?
7)is it not possible to remove corruption?
8) are there specific tactics for some bosses?

thanks for your time

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Trying to beat it on Prisoner difficulty, finding level 2 impossible to beat past the first slimes. Already had a 'bad end' once, so technically it's a second playthrough with high stats, she's level 19 but that room just gets me every time.
Don't fight in that room, until you have the Edict, that Solves the Thug Problem. Focus Rogues down first, especially if they start with the Yellow Dagger Icon. If you do that, the room is easy.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
in the changelog is written: Orcs and lizardmen may now appear during the Receptionist side job after Level 3 is Subjugated.

but as visitors or instead of goblins? I've never seen them.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
hi i would like to ask some questions/advices for a virgin run

1)which starting title is the better (skilled manager, supervisior, consultant)?
2)which edicts are good and which are useless or better yet which edicts have higher priority over others?
(examples like guard related one good? , weaponless worth it?, best invest on Karryn profile for early money?, fort related one are good?, best way to deal with a certain enemy like goblin or nerds edicts good? etc)
3) is it bad to build karryn as an all arounder or should i stay just on one? if so which from best to worst, the best stats to grind from early game up to the final level?
4) considering the above anwser which is the best equipment for karryn or which effect is best to seek as a reward from the emperor?
5) is best to grind money from minigames or just beat every guard and prisoners like no tomorrow?
6) it is not possible to get away in the middle of a rape and back to the fight as soon as possible or do you have to wait untill everyone are done?
7)is it not possible to remove corruption?
8) are there specific tactics for some bosses?

thanks for your time
1). Cost Saving Supervisor

2). Thats hard say, as it truly depends on what build you plan on running. Are you doing unarmed combat or Halberd? (Assuming No sex AT ALL) Spec Heavily into strength. And Spec into Agility and Dex. Stamina isn't as important as you wanna dodge and counterattack while also hitting hard. (Virgin runs are all about making battles run no longer than 1-2 min).

Keep your IMPERIAL GUARDS (DO NOT SWAP THOSE GUYS OUT!) if running halberd, spec into offensive, if running unarmed (it's pretty self-explanatory what edicts are for unarmed.) as for edicts to fight prisoner stats. I go for "Paying the nerds" "Weaken the Thugs" "Train Anti-Goblin Squads" "Pay the Nerds" "Put Rouges into Hard Labor" "Offer Accessibly for Orcs" and for Lizardmen its "Use Science to Fight the Lizardmen"

3. You CAN build her as an allrounder, but I highly recommend you don't unless you have the titles to compensate for it. What I always do for combat/virgin only runs are heavily spec into strength (as EVERY ATTACK scale off strn) and Personally AGI because you want to dodge hits (also counterattacking. USE FOCUS!!! AND TAUNT!!!)

5. Best way to grind money is actually told in the start of the game. I enjoy watching new players struggle, but to give a tip. It's bound to Order.

4. Best reward from the emperor is generally the ones locked behind slut lvl Imo so keep that lvl low for best rewards, but it's also pick and choose for whatever your build is.

6. Enemies have set attacks they do; thugs always go for the pussy. Your cock and ass desire could be max, and they still WONT go for anal. It depends on the enemy type you are fighting (Ima let you figure it out). (Also, this is assuming you are fight ONE enemy, if not then yea it's a gangbang lol.)

7. Corruption cannot be removed. I mean you could probably edit it in save editor. But there is no official game way of removing it.

8. For the bosses. I'll give you a tip for floors 1-4 (The Final boss is all up to you) but For Tonkin, aim for the thugs or goblins first THEN him as he isn't much of a threat.

For the slime boss (Floor 2) you have no choice but to actually kill the slime first so make use of KI and Focus (when she counterattacks, she aims for WHO ATTACKED HER, so it's possible to kill the guys the slime is protecting.)

3rd boss, AIM ONLY FOR ARON, once you kill him the entire battle ends regardless of who is on the field.

4th boss, same strat as above AIM ONLY for Yonkin (the yeti) as once you kill him the battle ends regardless with who is on the field.

TDLR- Experience the game, YOU WILL LOSE. it's okay. It happens, hell its MEANT to happen on new players (as you don't understand the mechanics). by the time you start your 3rd playthrough (hell maybe 2nd) you will understand the game lol. It's a game where you actually have to play and understand the game to well... understand it lol. DON'T BE AFRAID TO LOSE!

Last edited:

LazyWarlock

Apr 22, 2018
I tried to finish off the battle against Gobriel and I really cannot endure it. How much energy you need to have to be able to survive it? I have currently 140 and I cannot level up anymore
In the fights where I was taking too much STAM damage, I used Flaunt which makes them horny and do sexual stuff instead of just bashing you. I went sadist so i'm not sure if it's tied to that.

CobaltKing

Apr 19, 2019
Sooo.... I really want to support the game by buying it on steam but is there a way to blacklist it from appearing on any form of notification? I know I can probably set it so that my entire account is private but I really just need it for Karryns Prison and any future h-games i might purchase. I have too many normie friends and family on Steam to risk my degenerate tastes being broadcast to the world. Or is it just more convenient to start a second fapping account?
I think Hide Game might work, but I'm not 100% sure. But then you have to go to the View Hidden Games tab anytime you want to play and it won't show when it's updating.

ZeroSaber39

Mar 10, 2020
CCMod isn't just "anything that looks like a mod", a lot of people propably only played with it on before, and it does have some really nice features.

Other than that tho, yeah, people are really dumb for not realising that patches can break mods.
When I say "anything that looks like a mod" I'm not just talking about CCMod or even just this game, I mean in general I see it all the time in other games as well. People will see a mod and install it without checking if it's broken or outdated because they just have to mod the game for the sake of modding it.

Like you said "lot of people probably only played with it on before" which is kind of the point I was getting at because that means people modded it as soon as they got their hands on it. Don't get me wrong I have no problem with mods, hell my Skyrim installation has over 1000 mods on it but modding a game as soon as you get your hands on it is something I simply can't get my head around but I see it often especially in the Bethesda community. I remember when Fallout 4 hit and there were people installing mods before even booting it up for the first time because they just had to, modding the game seemed to be more important then playing it.

I have no issue with CCMod and I plan to install it myself eventually but that's after the "vanilla" experience has run it's course for me and I want new stuff to try out. I have looked over CCMod and thought it all looked interesting but as I said I don't mod until I feel the unmodded game has gotten played out. However I am an advocate of good modding practices and like you said it's just common sense that when a new game version hits the old mods will break so people should think rationally before jamming old mods into a new version of the game and just wait it out patiently.

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
1). Cost Saving Supervisor

2). Thats hard say, as it truly depends on what build you plan on running. Are you doing unarmed combat or Halberd? (Assuming No sex AT ALL) Spec Heavily into strength. And Spec into Agility and Dex. Stamina isn't as important as you wanna dodge and counterattack while also hitting hard. (Virgin runs are all about making battles run no longer than 1-2 min).

Keep your IMPERIAL GUARDS (DO NOT SWAP THOSE GUYS OUT!) if running halberd, spec into offensive, if running unarmed (it's pretty self-explanatory what edicts are for unarmed.) as for edicts to fight prisoner stats. I go for "Paying the nerds" "Weaken the Thugs" "Train Anti-Goblin Squads" "Pay the Nerds" "Put Rouges into Hard Labor" "Offer Accessibly for Orcs" and for Lizardmen its "Use Science to Fight the Lizardmen"

3. You CAN build her as an allrounder, but I highly recommend you don't unless you have the titles to compensate for it. What I always do for combat/virgin only runs are heavily spec into strength (as EVERY ATTACK scale off strn) and Personally AGI because you want to dodge hits (also counterattacking. USE FOCUS!!! AND TAUNT!!!)

5. Best way to grind money is actually told in the start of the game. I enjoy watching new players struggle, but to give a tip. It's bound to Order.

4. Best reward from the emperor is generally the ones locked behind slut lvl Imo so keep that lvl low for best rewards, but it's also pick and choose for whatever your build is.

6. Enemies have set attacks they do; thugs always go for the pussy. Your cock and ass desire could be max, and they still WONT go for anal. It depends on the enemy type you are fighting (Ima let you figure it out). (Also, this is assuming you are fight ONE enemy, if not then yea it's a gangbang lol.)

7. Corruption cannot be removed. I mean you could probably edit it in save editor. But there is no official game way of removing it.

8. For the bosses. I'll give you a tip for floors 1-4 (The Final boss is all up to you) but For Tonkin, aim for the thugs or goblins first THEN him as he isn't much of a threat.

For the slime boss (Floor 2) you have no choice but to actually kill the slime first so make use of KI and Focus (when she counterattacks, she aims for WHO ATTACKED HER, so it's possible to kill the guys the slime is protecting.)

3rd boss, AIM ONLY FOR ARON, once you kill him the entire battle ends regardless of who is on the field.

4th boss, same strat as above AIM ONLY for Yonkin (the yeti) as once you kill him the battle ends regardless with who is on the field.

TDLR- Experience the game, YOU WILL LOSE. it's okay. It happens, hell its MEANT to happen on new players (as you don't understand the mechanics). by the time you start your 3rd playthrough (hell maybe 2nd) you will understand the game lol. It's a game where you actually have to play and understand the game to well... understand it lol. DON'T BE AFRAID TO LOSE!
And what about the fifth boss? I retried the battle around 30 times and 30 times the same happens, there is no human way to survive the energy and fatigue drain.

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
And what about the fifth boss? I retried the battle around 30 times and 30 times the same happens, there is no human way to survive the energy and fatigue drain.
1639764439227.png

Current stats, last battle, semi last battle, whatever, the fight against wave after wave after wave after wave after wave after wave after wave after wave of enemies is just impossible since by the time I reach wave 4 I almost done with the energy.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
View attachment 1549809

Current stats, last battle, semi last battle, whatever, the fight against wave after wave after wave after wave after wave after wave after wave after wave of enemies is just impossible since by the time I reach wave 4 I almost done with the energy.
Okay for the 5th boss YOU CANNOT Sex them all. The 5th boss takes a mixture of attacking AND sex (depending on your build and seeing as you are doing a sex build then you need to do both). Basically, fight until you can get to round 4 or 5 then you could sex em to death.

TDLR- Do actual combat instead of Sex combat when starting out.

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
Okay for the 5th boss YOU CANNOT Sex them all. The 5th boss takes a mixture of attacking AND sex (depending on your build and seeing as you are doing a sex build then you need to do both). Basically, fight until you can get to round 4 or 5 then you could sex em to death.

TDLR- Do actual combat instead of Sex combat when starting out.
Uff...so what you're telling me is I'm gonna have to expend a lot of time building the melee skills, since I don't seem to be able to do shit in melee, not even with unarmed combat (I have it level to the max).

Will it work even when I have ZERO development of strenght, dex, etc...?

Oh well.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes