Maeva5

Jul 28, 2019
Hello, can this game can't be on better downloading site please? mega? or in parts? those proposed are not good personaly.

xj47

Nov 4, 2017
Haven't checked this thread for over a year now.
Glad this one seems to have made steady progress.

Is the game considered "done" now or are there still major content updates planned?

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Do anyone knows the passive's number limit in order to get the emperor ending ? (not the happy end), I saw that if you have too many passives, even if you're a virgin, you won't get the emperor ending.

Related to that, I think it's impossible to win without sexing enemies on the last boss (like at the 4th wave), am I right ?
If someone has a build that can sustain longterm battles and does a lot of damage, I'll gladly take it (managed to beat the game with the full agility/mind build, but couldn't sustain melee combat for all the waves, resulting in getting petted until the last wave, so getting passives which locks the emperor ending).

777palmface

Nov 10, 2020
Do anyone knows the passive's number limit in order to get the emperor ending ? (not the happy end), I saw that if you have too many passives, even if you're a virgin, you won't get the emperor ending.

Related to that, I think it's impossible to win without sexing enemies on the last boss (like at the 4th wave), am I right ?
If someone has a build that can sustain longterm battles and does a lot of damage, I'll gladly take it (managed to beat the game with the full agility/mind build, but couldn't sustain melee combat for all the waves, resulting in getting petted until the last wave, so getting passives which locks the emperor ending).
go agi/str unarmed (prison fighter). works even on prisoner.

Reactions: NekoPi

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
Anybody got a save where you already subjugated all 5 LVL's or maybe 4? I already it until 4 and I dont want to redo it all over again.. (preferrably slut)

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
how to improve sadism? while not trying to make her cum
(what i need to get sadism titles or skills? all i have is kicking, taunt and flaunt)

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
Is the game considered "done" now or are there still major content updates planned?
well the game had an official release on steam and u can say it's in a sense completed. still, the devs are releasing little patches to address minor bugs and typos (aside from the RAM usage, I can't remember anyone mentioning any major or game-breaking bugs). but they announced they'll consider more content or DLCs after the holidays (they're probably waiting to see the steam sale results). so, it's "completed" but not necessarily "done".

how to improve sadism? while not trying to make her cum
to do what? that system in its current form is just there to make Karryn cum from fighting enemies. u have no other use for sadism

Reactions: xj47 and decker2

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
You didn't played that many games in 15 or so years, have you?
actually half of the games on this site and almost all on this one
and most of the games on this site too
and some from there and there
i also use emulators for consoles. with roms from there
my game collection is actually over 10 TB:cool:

i think you misunderstood my post...
i mean i'm not going to pay 26 bucks for this game but i'm still taking it for free:p
(you know this is a sharing/piracy site..)

also
well the game had an official release on steam and u can say it's in a sense completed. still, the devs are releasing little patches to address minor bugs and typos (aside from the RAM usage, I can't remember anyone mentioning any major or game-breaking bugs). but they announced they'll consider more content or DLCs after the holidays (they're probably waiting to see the steam sale results). so, it's "completed" but not necessarily "done".
let's call it a "full" game:sneaky:

also
Anybody got a save where you already subjugated all 5 LVL's or maybe 4? I already it until 4 and I dont want to redo it all over again.. (preferrably slut)
here's my old save from v.9B EN
(it's right before lvl 5 full slut)

Last edited:

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
The latest review of the game... oof...

I can understand people having issues but at one point it's playing the game wrong. (Basically, going for a pleasure strategy is intentionally very difficult if not impossible early on. It's a slow corruption kind of game.)

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
1). Cost Saving Supervisor

2). Thats hard say, as it truly depends on what build you plan on running. Are you doing unarmed combat or Halberd? (Assuming No sex AT ALL) Spec Heavily into strength. And Spec into Agility and Dex. Stamina isn't as important as you wanna dodge and counterattack while also hitting hard. (Virgin runs are all about making battles run no longer than 1-2 min).

Keep your IMPERIAL GUARDS (DO NOT SWAP THOSE GUYS OUT!) if running halberd, spec into offensive, if running unarmed (it's pretty self-explanatory what edicts are for unarmed.) as for edicts to fight prisoner stats. I go for "Paying the nerds" "Weaken the Thugs" "Train Anti-Goblin Squads" "Pay the Nerds" "Put Rouges into Hard Labor" "Offer Accessibly for Orcs" and for Lizardmen its "Use Science to Fight the Lizardmen"

3. You CAN build her as an allrounder, but I highly recommend you don't unless you have the titles to compensate for it. What I always do for combat/virgin only runs are heavily spec into strength (as EVERY ATTACK scale off strn) and Personally AGI because you want to dodge hits (also counterattacking. USE FOCUS!!! AND TAUNT!!!)

5. Best way to grind money is actually told in the start of the game. I enjoy watching new players struggle, but to give a tip. It's bound to Order.

4. Best reward from the emperor is generally the ones locked behind slut lvl Imo so keep that lvl low for best rewards, but it's also pick and choose for whatever your build is.

6. Enemies have set attacks they do; thugs always go for the pussy. Your cock and ass desire could be max, and they still WONT go for anal. It depends on the enemy type you are fighting (Ima let you figure it out). (Also, this is assuming you are fight ONE enemy, if not then yea it's a gangbang lol.)

7. Corruption cannot be removed. I mean you could probably edit it in save editor. But there is no official game way of removing it.

8. For the bosses. I'll give you a tip for floors 1-4 (The Final boss is all up to you) but For Tonkin, aim for the thugs or goblins first THEN him as he isn't much of a threat.

For the slime boss (Floor 2) you have no choice but to actually kill the slime first so make use of KI and Focus (when she counterattacks, she aims for WHO ATTACKED HER, so it's possible to kill the guys the slime is protecting.)

3rd boss, AIM ONLY FOR ARON, once you kill him the entire battle ends regardless of who is on the field.

4th boss, same strat as above AIM ONLY for Yonkin (the yeti) as once you kill him the battle ends regardless with who is on the field.

TDLR- Experience the game, YOU WILL LOSE. it's okay. It happens, hell its MEANT to happen on new players (as you don't understand the mechanics). by the time you start your 3rd playthrough (hell maybe 2nd) you will understand the game lol. It's a game where you actually have to play and understand the game to well... understand it lol. DON'T BE AFRAID TO LOSE!
thank you so much for all your answers
for your clarifications:

2)i always thought unarmed edict were meant for the situation on which you lose your weapon
is unarmed weapon very reliable/allows to do somenthing that otherwise you couldn't do; or is best to stick with the weapon?
also yes i am planning on avoiding the most rape as possible

3) yes my plan is to defeat people as much as possbile and avoiding as much as possbile every of their attacks

4)aside for the emperor rewards, are buyable rings worth it? or is best to save money and resoureces for other edicts?
considering this kind of run which item is the best?

5)will the nerd be a huge pain to deal with if i don't agree with their balckmail?

6)edicts related to karryn's profile worth those money?

7)at which %of fatique is best avoid duing any fight/minigames etcs?

8) i have seen few post before that it was possible changing Karryn hairs, how to do that? which tool do you have to do it? and how much is possible to edit?

thanks again

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes