ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
I can understand people having issues but at one point it's playing the game wrong. (Basically, going for a pleasure strategy is intentionally very difficult if not impossible early on. It's a slow corruption kind of game.)
the first time I tried the game on my own, I thought the goal was to "resist" corruption. then I went for edicts about "less aggression", because I thought they would just fap while I cleave through them. obviously, the run was a disaster.

KP has many redeeming qualities. unfortunately, a good tutorial is not one of them.

Entering lv 5...
umm in case u don't know, it was always planned to just have a boss fight

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I didn't know but how is that an excuse ?
The game gives you impression there are 5 levels, there is no helping but to feel cheated when you get there. If lv5 was meant to be only boss then it shouldn't really be shown as level..

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
Almighty grandmasters of the prison, I need your help.

Did devs changed requirements for the skills or am I missing something?
It's 14 day already, lots of hjs given (couple of hj lvlups received) but still no fucking active skill.
:rolleyes:I been getting it really fast in beta.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
They announced they'll consider more content or DLCs after the holidays.
Really? That's good to know. I hadn't seen that bit of info. I've only heard rumors and hopes for more content from folks so far, but nothing definitive. Cool, good deal then.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Uff...so what you're telling me is I'm gonna have to expend a lot of time building the melee skills, since I don't seem to be able to do shit in melee, not even with unarmed combat (I have it level to the max).

Will it work even when I have ZERO development of strenght, dex, etc...?

Oh well.
So, I'm not gonna say you may be playing this game wrong, but you may be playing this game a little wrong lol. What I mean is, not that anything you did was bad, but you are playing it too much like a sex game. The steam page even makes sure to specify this isn't a sex game. You can and cannot sex every encounter to death lol.

However, regarding your problem, spec into some combat skills, assuming you are using a Halberd, spec into the offensive tree and strn growth and all the strn attacks. Might as well hit hard lol.

Do anyone knows the passive's number limit in order to get the emperor ending ? (not the happy end), I saw that if you have too many passives, even if you're a virgin, you won't get the emperor ending.

Related to that, I think it's impossible to win without sexing enemies on the last boss (like at the 4th wave), am I right ?
If someone has a build that can sustain longterm battles and does a lot of damage, I'll gladly take it (managed to beat the game with the full agility/mind build, but couldn't sustain melee combat for all the waves, resulting in getting petted until the last wave, so getting passives which locks the emperor ending).
I got the empress title and its bonus title on prisoner mode, with prisoner fighter equipped (challenger run) it's not impossible AT ALL to not sex a single thing in this game. You CAN beat the last boss if you have built your Karryn optimally.

Meaning Strn/AGI, and also SPEC INTO MIND!!!! It will help you alot as the BEST edicts in the game for reducing desires is, "See No Evil" "Hear No Evil" "Speak No Evil" as they reduce ALL desires at the SAME time. (As long as you own all 3 edicts and use them back-to-back)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

^ Thats the answer to your passive limit guide.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
the first time I tried the game on my own, I thought the goal was to "resist" corruption. then I went for edicts about "less aggression", because I thought they would just fap while I cleave through them. obviously, the run was a disaster.

KP has many redeeming qualities. unfortunately, a good tutorial is not one of them.

To be fair your first run was just like mine, but mine went better lol. First Run I realized how useful CHARM is as a Stat. It's basically an AOE Flaunt and makes em fap harder. Hell, I got one of the best titles in the game when I had a high Charm Lvl "Fort Ganons Flower".
Your first run wasn't bad, the game truly just has a questionable tutorial lol.

Reactions: ronadan

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
So, I'm not gonna say you may be playing this game wrong, but you may be playing this game a little wrong lol. What I mean is, not that anything you did was bad, but you are playing it too much like a sex game. The steam page even makes sure to specify this isn't a sex game. You can and cannot sex every encounter to death lol.

However, regarding your problem, spec into some combat skills, assuming you are using a Halberd, spec into the offensive tree and strn growth and all the strn attacks. Might as well hit hard lol.

I got the empress title and its bonus title on prisoner mode, with prisoner fighter equipped (challenger run) it's not impossible AT ALL to not sex a single thing in this game. You CAN beat the last boss if you have built your Karryn optimally.

Meaning Strn/AGI, and also SPEC INTO MIND!!!! It will help you alot as the BEST edicts in the game for reducing desires is, "See No Evil" "Hear No Evil" "Speak No Evil" as they reduce ALL desires at the SAME time. (As long as you own all 3 edicts and use them back-to-back)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

^ Thats the answer to your passive limit guide.
Thank you ! Another thing, how the hell am I supposed to beat the game and having low slut level, if i'm obliged to masturbate every single day, otherwise my fatigue won't recover enough ?

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
Whats the best difficulty to play this one? I'd like Karryn to get corrupted but I don't want to do it intentionally. I started with normal beause a lot of people were saying that the game is super hard but I cleared lvl 1 quite easily. Does the highest difficulty give me what I seek or is it frustratingly hard?

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Thank you ! Another thing, how the hell am I supposed to beat the game and having low slut level, if i'm obliged to masturbate every single day, otherwise my fatigue won't recover enough ?
The best answer i would give is : cheat. No really if you want to have fun just cheat otherwise there is just too much grind and min max. Like you need to keep your order supper low to max out subsidiaries, avoid edicts that make enemies harder and don't drag it out or the enemies that get stronger will f you up.
As for masturbation - don't do it every day, she will be weaker when frustrated but still you can fight some . You need to masturbate before bosses or when very frustrated. Also its best to have her masturbate when she is very tired - then she will run out of stamina before cumming and you won't get much of passive progression.

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
4. Best reward from the emperor is generally the ones locked behind slut lvl Imo so keep that lvl low for best rewards, but it's also pick and choose for whatever your build is.
Maybe it's because I don't fully understand the game but in my experience some of them seem really situational, at least some of them.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
thank you so much for all your answers
for your clarifications:

2)i always thought unarmed edict were meant for the situation on which you lose your weapon
is unarmed weapon very reliable/allows to do somenthing that otherwise you couldn't do; or is best to stick with the weapon?
also yes i am planning on avoiding the most rape as possible

3) yes my plan is to defeat people as much as possbile and avoiding as much as possbile every of their attacks

4)aside for the emperor rewards, are buyable rings worth it? or is best to save money and resoureces for other edicts?
considering this kind of run which item is the best?

5)will the nerd be a huge pain to deal with if i don't agree with their balckmail?

6)edicts related to karryn's profile worth those money?

7)at which %of fatique is best avoid duing any fight/minigames etcs?

8) i have seen few post before that it was possible changing Karryn hairs, how to do that? which tool do you have to do it? and how much is possible to edit?

thanks again
2. Unarmed combat can happen 1 or 2 ways, one of which is you are unarmed (weapon gets kicked away, you are disarmed, you lose a battle) or by equipping the title "PRISON FIGHTER" which allows ONLY unarmed combat.

To addon, the difference between weapon fighting and Unarmed is substantial, fighting with a weapon allows AOE attacks (Cleave, and triple strike) and also access to stronger edicts such as head strike and slam etc.

HOWEVER, Unarmed combat is still the most broken form of combat because it has the most combat titles associated with it. Halberd doesn't have titles like Unarmed combat. Unarmed has 5 titles that increase its combat potential (unarmed attack and defense) by 5-15% each (3 of the titles increase it by 15%, the other is 5% and the rest 10%) and those are the PASSIVE effects meaning you DONT have to equip them for it to be active. Combine that with its edicts? Well, you are death machine (assuming your build is optimal)

Its flaws are that all the moves for Unarmed combat are single hit moves. So...makes use of counter attacking lol.

4. Regarding the black market accessorys, a Tip is in the guard room about mix and matching them. (Its the guy with the riot symbol over his head (His Name is also "ED THE ASSHOLE GUARD"))

5. Nerds are on the same scale as basic prisoners; they aren't a threat lol. Whenever they say "They published Karryns weakness" it doesnt do anything unless you have "PUBLISH SENSITIVITIES, PUBLISH SEX LVLS, PUBLISH RESISTS and, PUBLISH DESIRES" other than that, they just fap lol.

6. Her Edicts related to her profile are more for the player than the enemies lol. I say get them cause not only does it generate income its, a tracker lol.

7. Avoid Combat when fatigue gets into the 30+ range. YOU CAN win fights with fatigue in the 30s but it's hard and I don't recommend it. If you get into a fight at 40+... Good luck.

Regarding fatigue in terms of minigames, it depends on the minigame, if its bar Fatigue don't matter that much, keep those desires low, if its secretary keep those desires low and KICK AWAY those goblins ASAP" For the Stripping game... Yea make sure your fatigue is low cause you can ROYALLY screw yourself.

8. Thats from CCMOD, don't download it as it isn't updated for the final game. You WILL break your game. Just wait till it updates.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Masturbating doesn't increase slut level that high, it caps out after a while (AVOID DOING IT IN COMBAT THO, unless you doing a slut build or hybrid). As long as you keep masturbating to only her room you honestly will be find in terms of slut level.
For record, I did a run a few months back (During 9.B.J release+CCMOD) in which I did a no sex run, only unarmed combat, whole body sensitivity, with liking delivering pain to strong men (+2 Sadism) on Prisoner mode. You can keep her slut lvl low but not on a first time playthrough, not on a second either. Its all about those TITLES and the passive buff they give. (I also beat the game in less than 50 days, that was fun as shit)

Maybe it's because I don't fully understand the game but in my experience some of them seem really situational, at least some of them.
Yea they are that's why I say go for what you want. I can't give a good "pick this one" option as it depends on playstyle and the passives the player/Karryn currently has.

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
Really? That's good to know. I hadn't seen that bit of info. I've only heard rumors and hopes for more content from folks so far, but nothing definitive. Cool, good deal then.
last progress report. I'm not giving u false hope. they didn't promise anything. Rem just stated any consideration for additional content must wait until after the holidays. the best we have is "maybe"

Quite common thing for roguelikish adventures. Player studying game by loosing. I'd say kp sometimes tells you too much if you speak will all npcs.
well they could at least mention how important talking to the cat is. I mean, I talked to a room full of guards explaining the gameplay and then we have a cat, outside of the fort, with some of the more important information. just... why? at least put it near the same room

Last edited:
Reactions: Back
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes