Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
5. Nerds are on the same scale as basic prisoners; they aren't a threat lol. Whenever they say "They published Karryns weakness" it doesnt do anything unless you have "PUBLISH SENSITIVITIES, PUBLISH SEX LVLS, PUBLISH RESISTS and, PUBLISH DESIRES" other than that, they just fap lol.
They have pretty annoying footjob "stunlock" though. Many prisoners will go down in single orgasm, but for some reason for my Karryn nerds almost always can go for a second time, which you'll be unable to counter by hitting them if you're fatigued, that in turn makes your speed lower than even the most basic prisoner's. But they become almost completely harmless, and even more harmful to their own group by taking space, now that there's an option to turn footjobs off. Kinda cheating, but i'll close my eyes on that...

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
So, I'm not gonna say you may be playing this game wrong, but you may be playing this game a little wrong lol. What I mean is, not that anything you did was bad, but you are playing it too much like a sex game. The steam page even makes sure to specify this isn't a sex game. You can and cannot sex every encounter to death lol.

However, regarding your problem, spec into some combat skills, assuming you are using a Halberd, spec into the offensive tree and strn growth and all the strn attacks. Might as well hit hard lol.
Actually, I just beated that battle by playing it like a sex game, so the devs definitely planned that to be a way to play the game. It's even something you can level up and go in the game, so I disagree with that. It just required a bit of luck, tactics and shop + meals buffs.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Hey, enjoy your one ending scene that's a just a copy paste of an older scene with a different outfit. Even the lose scene is boring
WAIT, THE ENDING HAS A LOSE SCENE????? ITS POSSIBLE TO LOSE WHEN YOU BEAT THE GAME???

Roarie

Feb 13, 2020
Thank you ! Another thing, how the hell am I supposed to beat the game and having low slut level, if i'm obliged to masturbate every single day, otherwise my fatigue won't recover enough ?
Good question!

You are starting to notice that the character getting aroused is the equivalent of getting the noose around your neck. Doing one or twice isn't necessarily the end of a pure run, but that is the most likely outcome.

There are two possible solutions, continue fighting with frustration (it is still doable if you equip the accuracy accessory), or don't get aroused to begin with. Once you are VERY frustrated, the defense and accuracy debuffs are impossible to compensate for.

You probably want to avoid reaching 33% arousal at all costs, though I can't say if it is possible to avoid that much combat for the sake of it.

You can also get rid of arousal with a climax in the middle of a fight, but while you avoid the five category passives, you still gain a small set of passives you have to account for in your budget.

Apr 23, 2018
Damn, I go away from the site for a while and the game is done
Welp, time to buy it and finish it for real
I will miss this thread when it will eventually goes silent but following the development of the game has been a fun ride

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
actually half of the games on this site and almost all on this one
and most of the games on this site too
and some from there and there
i also use emulators for consoles. with roms from there
my game collection is actually over 10 TB:cool:

i think you misunderstood my post...
i mean i'm not going to pay 26 bucks for this game but i'm still taking it for free:p
(you know this is a sharing/piracy site..)

also

let's call it a "full" game:sneaky:

also

here's my old save from v.9B EN
(it's right before lvl 5 full slut)
Thanks for the suggestion.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
OP updated to 1.0.1e. If someone has the changelog for 1.0.1d I will update the changelog and make it more uniform.

Reactions: JennaJJ

Papa Shin

May 26, 2021
There are sites, that track the Global Steam Sales list. There it was 3rd at some point. So please, if you have no clue, what you are talking about, don't say anything.
Forgive me for the crass words but you must be special kind of stupid to somehow "read between the lines" of an already straightforward post and still come out wrong on the other side.

Where in my post did I mention that there was no steam global list? A single google search will show you the results on STEAM itself (not some shady 3rd party site) and this game was NEVER, EVER on the global top seller's list (which compromise of 10 titles).
Each top seller game has sold tens of thousands of copies at LEAST and a H-game, especially one like this, will never come even close to those numbers.

I simply made an obvious assumption that the person saw it pop up momentarily on their own steam client which is personalized for every user and clearly stated that.

• Angry
Reactions: Neriel
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes