Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
I'm assuming still no update on the CCMod front. :(

Oh well, have to get aiy for my laptop to get fixed anyway.

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
I still haven't seen the ending. The 5th floor is too much. My Karryn can't even make it to the 3rd wave. Even a fly can give her an orgasm. She's broken in every sense of the word, but I wouldn't have it any other way. :ROFLMAO: Someday, it's gonna happen.

• Haha
Reactions: freyzoned

ZenithTempo

Feb 20, 2019
Patch notes for 1.0.1f:

• Added a 'Disable Blowjob Mouth' option to the Settings.
  • Made the Level 5 Boss Battle slightly easier for Karryns who keep losing over and over again to the battle.
  • Fixed a bug with Custom Battles going right back to the selection menu after the battle is over.
  • Fixed the 'Speak No Evil' Willpower Skill displaying the wrong name in the English version.
  • Fixed a bug with new enemies not being able to spawn in mid battle.
  • Corrected minor typos.

bobbyhusky

Jun 21, 2017
Anyone has the list of titles/passives and ways to unlock them? I tried the one given in the 1st page but it didnt show the requirements to unlock titles/passives.

ZenithTempo

Feb 20, 2019
Anyone has the list of titles/passives and ways to unlock them? I tried the one given in the 1st page but it didnt show the requirements to unlock titles/passives.
The last column in the spreadsheet is the requirement. Although it's not completely updated I believe.

Aug 27, 2017
sorry if this has been asked previously but did you guys get some kind of a crash where every time you get out to field/ front game (?) the game somehow reply the ending for happy ending again? have anyone have solution for that? thanks in advance

Vexstear

Jan 7, 2019
Can anyone help me remove the cooldown from Fallen Rest? I know it's on Skills.json, but I don't know how to mess with it... :unsure:
Oh, I'd also like to make it so "Fix Clothing" restores only 2 clothing states.

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
I still haven't seen the ending. The 5th floor is too much. My Karryn can't even make it to the 3rd wave. Even a fly can give her an orgasm. She's broken in every sense of the word, but I wouldn't have it any other way. :ROFLMAO: Someday, it's gonna happen.
Use the resist orgasm skill to try to have less orgasm per battle in order to outlast your enemies + buy anything that gives you less fatigue or sex resist (you have a meal and a shop object that reduces the fatigue gain). It worked for me.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes