Dierky

Aug 26, 2021
This game is a lot of fun to play. Especially with the voice acting and the edicts. I haven't made it past the level 4 boss yet, but I can see myself playing this multiple times. Is there any penalty for taking too long before defeating all the bosses? Like a maximum number of ingame days you can take for it?

I'm gonna let some steam off here.
Fuck my good playthrough, been playing for a few days, everything was good until I got far into the level 3 and lost a battle. Then it was impossible to escape level 3 because there was ALWAYS an enemy blocking my way, I had to battle with 50% fatigue so escape was impossible. Kept losing until order is reduced to 0. Literally a forced game over just because I lost a single battle. Fuck you devs, I guess.
The same happened to me on a runthrough, until I noticed the button to run away from a battle. It kind of makes the enemy you just fought transparent so that you can run through them to the next room. That's how I managed to escape the level 3 loop. Although it took me a while to get the order back after that.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
This game is a lot of fun to play. Especially with the voice acting and the edicts. I haven't made it past the level 4 boss yet, but I can see myself playing this multiple times. Is there any penalty for taking too long before defeating all the bosses? Like a maximum number of ingame days you can take for it?

The same happened to me on a runthrough, until I noticed the button to run away from a battle. It kind of makes the enemy you just fought transparent so that you can run through them to the next room. That's how I managed to escape the level 3 loop. Although it took me a while to get the order back after that.
Unfortunately you can't escape if you are fatigued.

I'm making modifications to make the game easier but I'm still on release version(v1.0.1c) so I'm not sure if it'll work for new version. Does anyone know which files are changed in the new version(1.0.1f)? Maybe it'll work if they didn't change the file I'm editing.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Unfortunately you can't escape if you are fatigued.

I'm making modifications to make the game easier but I'm still on release version(v1.0.1c) so I'm not sure if it'll work for new version. Does anyone know which files are changed in the new version(1.0.1f)? Maybe it'll work if they didn't change the file I'm editing.
Wouldn't moving forward help? It's nearly impossible to escape back into Karryn's office, sure, but the guard stations are way closer. For example, in floor 3 you're starting in solitary cell after they defeat you, and the guard station is literally one room to the right. Escape the door blocker, and go up, rest until you can fight, and beat the prisoners that are blocking the way back. Even if you're fatigued and weak, that will mean that you're not a fighter, and can just fuck through the weak roadblocker. And if you're a fighter, then even fatigued you should be able to barely make it through to that station.

Ailson2021

Jun 26, 2021
the cc_configuration has been removed ? cc_mod . already found did not know it had been placed in another folder.

Last edited:

Hayase

Jan 14, 2018
idk anyone talk about it but just for you to know, a MEGA link right now has a save file with the current version.So yeah i want to tell everybody about this otherwise you will be like me with my 2 days of progress is pretty much gone.

nouvah

Jul 31, 2017
I having trouble getting the slut ending, what criteria needs to be done to get it? I always get the happy ntr end, or if anyone has a save for the slut ending, could you please upload it? Thanks!

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I having trouble getting the slut ending, what criteria needs to be done to get it? I always get the happy ntr end, or if anyone has a save for the slut ending, could you please upload it? Thanks!
Unless I missed something, the Happy End, is the Slut Ending.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Wouldn't moving forward help? It's nearly impossible to escape back into Karryn's office, sure, but the guard stations are way closer. For example, in floor 3 you're starting in solitary cell after they defeat you, and the guard station is literally one room to the right. Escape the door blocker, and go up, rest until you can fight, and beat the prisoners that are blocking the way back. Even if you're fatigued and weak, that will mean that you're not a fighter, and can just fuck through the weak roadblocker. And if you're a fighter, then even fatigued you should be able to barely make it through to that station.
I still don't know where is guard station because that was literally my first time going on level 3. I only knew where I came from so I tried to go back there but I couldn't fight or fuck, I tried. I was also fatigued, I wrote 50% in my previous post but not sure how much. I only know for sure I couldn't escape. I know this is a hentai game but this shouldn't be possible. I spent god knows how many hours only for a single mistake to erase it all. Anyway, I lost that save because I deleted it, now I'm modding the game to make it easier.

mindoss75

Jan 30, 2018
After 35 hrs. Of playtime, and 5 playthroughs. I'm finding myself still struggling to understand this games mechanics. Could someone explain how I could beat this game as a strength based fighter with little to no sex? I keep finding that my fatigue rises drastically after each fight. I'm trying to lv up my strength but the edicts are way too expensive. Playing with low order seem way to risky, because the fight are harder in general, and losing even a single one can be a death sentence for the run. I'm honestly at a loss here. I've been reading through this thread for tips, but nothing I try seems to be working.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
I still don't know where is guard station because that was literally my first time going on level 3. I only knew where I came from so I tried to go back there but I couldn't fight or fuck, I tried. I was also fatigued, I wrote 50% in my previous post but not sure how much. I only know for sure I couldn't escape. I know this is a hentai game but this shouldn't be possible. I spent god knows how many hours only for a single mistake to erase it all. Anyway, I lost that save because I deleted it, now I'm modding the game to make it easier.
I think maybe this is even intentional, that we're supposed to go forward once we're unable to go back. On floor 1 and 2 you already know how long it is until the guard stations, and maybe author thought that we'll notice and think of going forward blindly, if fatigued after losing, so despite you not knowing what's further you could've tried, already having experienced previous floors. Requiring that amount of thinking in hentai game is pretty funny though.

Now that i think about it, it's a nice strat of speedrunning the floors, lol. Get rekt by prisoners, skip the defeat scene, get teleported way forward into the floor, go to the guard station and rest, getting back to full health, and go to the boss.

• Haha
Reactions: Yukihirou

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
After 35 hrs. Of playtime, and 5 playthroughs. I'm finding myself still struggling to understand this games mechanics. Could someone explain how I could beat this game as a strength based fighter with little to no sex? I keep finding that my fatigue rises drastically after each fight. I'm trying to lv up my strength but the edicts are way too expensive. Playing with low order seem way to risky, because the fight are harder in general, and losing even a single one can be a death sentence for the run. I'm honestly at a loss here. I've been reading through this thread for tips, but nothing I try seems to be working.
Well I personally never fight above +25% Fatique. There is no need for it and it is an unnecassary risk. Now when it comes to your Stats, honestly, a lot of things work. If I would have to say what the easiest is based on my playthroughs, I would say a build, that focuses on Mind, Agi with high Passive Stamina Regen. Now low Order isn't that much of a Problem (but even there, you can actually play with realative high Order but for that you need a lot of Experience, to know what Edicts to go for and when), if you know which enemies to focus down first. Rogues as an Example are High Pro targets. Especially, when they start with a Yellow Dagger. In general I would recommend if you are struggeling with stuff after you beat a Boss, backup your Save File. Then you can test out some stuff on the new floor. If things go wrong, start over after the Boss and try something different.

Edit: Also the Edict Healing Thoughts is a must. Dunno if you have that.

Last edited:

neodav

Nov 13, 2017
You answered your own question yo ! It's the Thug.
This problem's been in the game since as far back as 0.3.
You either avoid them like the plague or play secretary. On warden or prisoner, you're expected to know the layout of the waves and countermeasures to them beforehand. As time goes on and you level up, they get stronger, to the point of one shotting you (if you let them the chance)
God forbid you meet a royal thug. Amen.
See, I knew it'd be something obvious like that. I read the thing the guy in the Yard said about the Thug, but somehow I missed the important part that they're a lot stronger. I'm an idiot at times. Thanks!

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
It depends on reasons why you actually loosing fights.
And for me there is quite big difference between 'little' and 'no' coz even beginner sex passives affect balance a lot.

I believe among things you not mentioned you need at least high mind to resist desires.

in general you should find balance between powering Karryn (training edicts), economy (income/expence + order edicts) and weakening opponents (opponent special edicts) before clearing each lvl.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes