mindoss75

Jan 30, 2018
It depends on reasons why you actually loosing fights.
And for me there is quite big difference between 'little' and 'no' coz even beginner sex passives affect balance a lot.

I believe among things you not mentioned you need at least high mind to resist desires.

in general you should find balance between powering Karryn (training edicts), economy (income/expence + order edicts) and weakening opponents (opponent special edicts) before clearing each lvl.
Desires are not an issue. I generally keep them low through the use of will skills. The problem is that I go from 0 fatigue to 24 after a single fight on level 3. This means that I have to go back and rest after every singe fight which in turn continually lowers my order. The lower order means that the fights are now even more difficult, leading to higher fatigue after each one. It a cycle that I cant break. It pains me that after putting in hrs. to get to lv 3 i'm stuck in a loop.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Desires are not an issue. I generally keep them low through the use of will skills. The problem is that I go from 0 fatigue to 24 after a single fight on level 3. This means that I have to go back and rest after every singe fight which in turn continually lowers my order. The lower order means that the fights are now even more difficult, leading to higher fatigue after each one. It a cycle that I cant break. It pains me that after putting in hrs. to get to lv 3 i'm stuck in a loop.
At Level 3, you have enough ways to manage your Order, even with only 1 fight per Day. Receptionists Sidejob, Repair Kitchen, Guard Training and Equipment, Anti-Goblin Squads, etc.

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
The problem is that I go from 0 fatigue to 24 after a single fight on level 3.
That was my experience as well. I've managed to clear the first two rooms in a single day, but every room after this was 1-room-per-day kinda deal, with the exception of the boss fight, where I took the risk of fighting with 26 fatigue and won. I was kinda surprised since the fight wasn't all that difficult, even with me wasting some turns before realizing the gimmick.

I was playing on Warden, with a build that I've intended to be Mind+AGI, but by the end of floor 3 was more like AGI+STR, and finally ended up as AGI+Charm, because of the strip club, which I had to use a lot, due to some poor planning and non existing income. Took me 34 game days, but I've managed to get the Empress ending as a complete virgin.

One thing that playthrough taught me, which I'll be sure to make use of going forward, was the value of saving Order boosting edicts for emergencies. While the utility of saving yourself from reaching 0 Order is rather obvious, I can't stress how big of a difference it was to fight some tougher rooms at, say, 60 vs 40 Order.

mindoss75

Jan 30, 2018
I seem to be regressing. Now after starting another new run I cant even get to the boss of lv 2. I'm wondering how long it will take for me to understand this game.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Am I missing something obvious with enemy strength? It seems like you can take most of them down with no problem, one or two hits, but every once in a while, a fight will include someone (not even a named someone, just a generic thug or whatever) who you're only doing scratch damage to and who can take your stamina to 0 immediately.
Enemies lvl up with you, that being said there are some hidden values for characters regardless if they are named or not. (That being said, if their name is "Egor The Fat Nerd" Expect high defense, those adjectives aren't for fun lol.

Also make use of the edicts that weaken enemies, THE BEST edict for weakening thugs is the poisoning their food one. Trust me when I say, you want to unlock that edict before you beat floor 2 and before you fight that group of slimes leading into the next room of floor 2.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Also, for those who are using the CCMOD repack done by whoever the user was . DON'T come in the thread talking about game issues and other shit. You signed up for it when you decided to be impatient and not wait for an official update.
This ALSO goes for those using the official ver of the mod, it is NOT updated, so stop complaining about your game being bugged while using that mod.
Also, I laugh at the fact there are ppl that hate Karryns Blowjob lips so much, they added an option to remove it. That's fucking hilarious.

darkregg

Aug 20, 2019
What is the lose conditions for gloryhole and stripper jobs? I understand with bartender/desk job with getting drunk or running out of energy. Not sure what my strategy should be for the last two jobs...

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
What is the lose conditions for gloryhole and stripper jobs? I understand with bartender/desk job with getting drunk or running out of energy. Not sure what my strategy should be for the last two jobs...
Gloryhole, is get bliss effect, then leave. You get the bathroom defeat scene. For Stripper side job, it is losing all energy. You get the lvl 4 defeat scene.

Reactions: darkregg

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I cant turn down the music from the settings, each time i try this happens. Any ideas on what i should do? View attachment 1551577
Locate to the game's directory "Karryn's Prison\www\save" and make sure the file "config.rpgsave" isn't set as "Read-only" on properties.

If the error still occurs, try running the game as administrator.

If that still doesn't help, open Task Manager(CTRL+ALT+DEL) and check the processes list if there's any "nwjs" running, if so, end its process and try again.
The last option you have is to restart your PC which should work hopefully.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes